An independent analysis finds the new energy bill will save households, on average, $1800 per year in energy costs

I don’t understand why you people harp on this so much lol. No lefty here is denying that inflation is a problem. I even acknowledged it in this thread. It’s like you guys will take any political victory point you can get and just milk it for all it’s worth.

The other problem you seem to have is pretending that the inflation issue is the only economic metric that matters. 9 million jobs have been created under Biden since he’s been elected. You can’t just cherry pick the facts you like and ignore the ones you don’t.
The average cost for installing Solar panels (8kw) in my area is about $19K....Washer Dryer (cheap ones)$1000.

Where is someone living paycheck to paycheck supposed to come up with that?

The bill doesn’t go far enough, but the whole thing is a good start.

“The program dubbed the High Efficiency Electric Home Rebate Act (HEERA) sets aside $4.5 billion in direct rebates for low- and moderate-income households that install new, efficient electric appliances.

Under the proposed rebate framework, a low-income household would receive a rebate of up to $8,000 for a new heat pump, $840 for an electric stove or electric dryer, and $2,500 for updated electrical wiring, among other rebates. Matusiak said those incentives will enable 1 million households to go electric.”

Just like Obamacare saved the average family $2500 a year. DURR

The average cost for installing Solar panels (8kw) in my area is about $19K....Washer Dryer (cheap ones)$1000.

Where is someone living paycheck to paycheck supposed to come up with that?
Prior to Biden and this current inflation issue, 10’s of millions of people were living paycheck to paycheck. You aren’t highlighting some new problem if Trump did nothing to fix it prior to Biden.

Prior to Biden and this current inflation issue, 10’s of millions of people were living paycheck to paycheck. You aren’t highlighting some new problem if Trump did nothing to fix it prior to Biden.
No, just highlighting the impossible, tone deaf nature of this proposal.

Can't afford energy? Drop $50,000 on new tech and save $2 over 15 years.

Well sure they are not independent, but if you can’t find a source that counters mine it’s still whining at the end of the day lol
The average cost to rewire a house is between $6 and $10 a square foot. In rewiring, all the current wires are removed and replaced with new wires. In this case, small openings may need to be made in walls, ceilings, attics, or crawl spaces to pull the old wires out.

Where's that money going to come from?

“The program dubbed the High Efficiency Electric Home Rebate Act (HEERA) sets aside $4.5 billion in direct rebates for low- and moderate-income households that install new, efficient electric appliances.

Under the proposed rebate framework, a low-income household would receive a rebate of up to $8,000 for a new heat pump, $840 for an electric stove or electric dryer, and $2,500 for updated electrical wiring, among other rebates. Matusiak said those incentives will enable 1 million households to go electric.”

So we are going to steal taxpayer's money from me, my children and my grandchildren to give to some shithead to put in appliances that would not be worth doing on their on?

You fucking Moon Bats are the most stupid assholes on the face of the earth.

So we are going to steal taxpayer's money from me, my children and my grandchildren to give to some shithead to put in appliances that would not be worth doing on their on?

You fucking Moon Bats are the most stupid assholes on the face of the earth.
It's a treasury raid

1659733601640.png

This announcement about huge HEERA savings brought to you by the same company that studied Obamacare and the big cost savings it would bring.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Trump also didn't try to force people to spend 10s of thousands of dollars they don't have idiot...

Forum List

Back