An Amazing Letter from the cousin of Heather Heyer

I agree, the crime victims in Chicago should shoot back.
We need a higher perp/civilian ratio.
Not just the crime victims in chicago. US wide Blacks should be shooting back at any racists that attack them.

Or take Antifa's advice and just start attacking anyone that might be white and conservative.
I have no need or desire to attack anyone that stays out of my way. Normal white conservatives may be racist but they cant stop me nor do they pose a physical threat. These clowns that are marching are the ones that are going to over step their bounds and get dealt with.

Ahh, so it comes back to Asclepias's fantasy race war.

Not gunn' happen, haha. :funnyface:
I distinctly remember you saying this morning that Antifa was going to cause the KKK to come roaring back in this country. You don't call that vision a "race war?"

What I really was thinking is that it will bolster KKK enrollment just because people don't like Antifa.

I really don't see any major resurgence ok KKK happening.

Not just the crime victims in chicago. US wide Blacks should be shooting back at any racists that attack them.

Or take Antifa's advice and just start attacking anyone that might be white and conservative.
I have no need or desire to attack anyone that stays out of my way. Normal white conservatives may be racist but they cant stop me nor do they pose a physical threat. These clowns that are marching are the ones that are going to over step their bounds and get dealt with.

There wont be a race war. Just small bands of ignorant white inbreds emboldened by Drumpf.

I have no need or desire to attack anyone that stays out of my way.

I guess that's what makes you different than Antifa.

Normal white conservatives may be racist but they cant stop me nor do they pose a physical threat.

Normal black liberals may be racist but they cant stop me nor do they pose a physical threat.
I'm not white so yes I am different from Antifa.

There are not enough Black liberals in positions to stop you because of racist whites being in those positions. If Blacks dont pose a physical threat then why is Tank so afraid of us?

Normal white conservatives may be racist but they cant stop me nor do they pose a physical threat.

Normal black liberals may be racist but they cant stop me nor do they pose a physical threat.

There are not enough Black liberals in positions to stop you because of racist whites being in those positions. If Blacks dont pose a physical threat then why is Tank so afraid of us?

If I'm walking alone at night, I'm not worried when that car full of old, white men passes by....

If I'm walking alone at night, I'm not worried when that car full of old, white men passes by....
But youre afraid if a car full of old Black men passes you by?

No, actually. Young black men, yes.

I distinctly remember you saying this morning that Antifa was going to cause the KKK to come roaring back in this country. You don't call that vision a "race war?"

What I really was thinking is that it will bolster KKK enrollment just because people don't like Antifa.

Thats because instead of going to the KKK they are swarming to the military and law enforcement.

No, actually. Young black men, yes.
Youre afraid of young Black men? Are you afraid they will seduce your women or is it something else?

Good!

tank is afraid of everyone,he has a purpose though,he is good at holding everyones coats while they do the actual fighting.....

If Blacks dont pose a physical threat then why is Tank so afraid of us?

Normal black liberals don't pose a threat, plenty of black thugs do.

If Blacks dont pose a physical threat then why is Tank so afraid of us?

Normal black liberals don't pose a threat, plenty of black thugs do.
Tank is afraid of all Blacks. Even little Black kids.

Piece written in grief with not whole lot of basis in reality
Pieces written in grief are typically the ones with the most clarity and correct summarizaton of the issues.
Dont know....but this wasnt isnt grounded
Of course its grounded. Where is the part thats not grounded in your opinion?
Nothing but left wing talking points and guilt........and the threat she imagines is nowhere near as large or dangerous as she makes it out., ... it just isnt. BTW has she ever tried to move into a black neighborhood......chances are she'd find out she wasnt welcome.....

Last edited:
Pieces written in grief are typically the ones with the most clarity and correct summarizaton of the issues.
Nothing but left wing talking points and guilt........and the threat she imagines is nowhere near as large or dangerous as she makes it out., ... it just isnt. BTW has she ever tried to move into a black neighborhood......chances are she'd find out she wasnt welcome.....
You neglected to point out where her argument is not grounded. Babbling incoherently doesn't make you look very intelligent.

You neglected to point out where her argument is not grounded. Babbling incoherently doesn't make you look very intelligent.
Talking points isnt grounded......her reality isnt the national reality..........ooooops

Talking points isnt grounded......her reality isnt the national reality..........ooooops
You still havent comprehended the task. Offering your opinion is pointless. I need you to point out where you see her reality is not factual.

Forum List

Back