An Amazing Letter from the cousin of Heather Heyer

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
Heather Heyer's cousin: Racism will get worse unless we stop it now - CNN

Insightful and amazing all at the same time. I was under the impression that white people like this were almost extinct, having succumb to the "white denial" disease and "post racial" beliefs that there couldnt be any racists terrorists among those in our everyday dealings. She points out that these racists are everywhere and not just some fringe group of clowns on the outskirts of society. Diana Ratcliff I commend you.

"White nationalists aren't some uneducated backwater clowns that are going to disappear. They're loan officers, they're service providers, they're professionals, they're public servants, they're college students, they're everyday people."

Last edited:

Insightful and amazing all at the same time. I was under the impression that white people like this were almost extinct, having succumb to the "white denial" disease and "post racial" beliefs that there couldnt be any racists terrorists among those in our everyday dealings. She points out that these racists are every and not just some fringe group of clowns on the outskirts of society. Diana Ratcliff I commend you.

"White nationalists aren't some uneducated backwater clowns that are going to disappear. They're loan officers, they're service providers, they're professionals, they're public servants, they're college students, they're everyday people."

Kill the racists, eh comrade?

Insightful and amazing all at the same time. I was under the impression that white people like this were almost extinct, having succumb to the "white denial" disease and "post racial" beliefs that there couldnt be any racists terrorists among those in our everyday dealings. She points out that these racists are every and not just some fringe group of clowns on the outskirts of society. Diana Ratcliff I commend you.

shoot back.jpg

View attachment 144893
Selfie? Why is the gun pictured a Kalashnikov?

View attachment 144893

I agree, the crime victims in Chicago should shoot back.
We need a higher perp/civilian ratio.

View attachment 144893

Not just the crime victims in chicago. US wide Blacks should be shooting back at any racists that attack them.

View attachment 144893
Selfie? Why is the gun pictured a Kalashnikov?
Why does it matter what gun you get shot with if you are a racist?

How many negros got raped, beaten, robbed and murdered this weekend
What does that have to do with the topic?
People are "racist" because of the negros behavior, not their color.

Is White flight racist?
So you agree with the woman that whites are racist?
How many negros got raped, beaten, robbed and murdered this weekend
What does that have to do with the topic?
People are "racist" because of the negros behavior, not their color.

Is White flight racist?
So you agree with the woman that whites are racist?
Whites are the least racist, no other people or countries want the negros

View attachment 144893

Not just the crime victims in chicago. US wide Blacks should be shooting back at any racists that attack them.

Or take Antifa's advice and just start attacking anyone that might be white and conservative.

View attachment 144893

Or take Antifa's advice and just start attacking anyone that might be white and conservative.
I have no need or desire to attack anyone that stays out of my way. Normal white conservatives may be racist but they cant stop me nor do they pose a physical threat. These clowns that are marching are the ones that are going to over step their bounds and get dealt with.

I have no need or desire to attack anyone that stays out of my way. Normal white conservatives may be racist but they cant stop me nor do they pose a physical threat. These clowns that are marching are the ones that are going to over step their bounds and get dealt with.

Ahh, so it comes back to Asclepias's fantasy race war.

Not gunn' happen, haha. :funnyface:

Ahh, so it comes back to Asclepias's fantasy race war.

Not gunn' happen, haha. :funnyface:
I distinctly remember you saying this morning that Antifa was going to cause the KKK to come roaring back in this country. You don't call that vision a "race war?"

The purpose is to claim that all white people are racist and must be destroyed. It doesn't seem to dawn on black people that they are 12% of the population and that percentage is getting smaller with every killing and every abortion. They believe that the useful idiots of white antifa will help them. They believe that muslims will help them.

Meanwhile the left is making whole the white identity movement.

I have no need or desire to attack anyone that stays out of my way.

I guess that's what makes you different than Antifa.

Normal white conservatives may be racist but they cant stop me nor do they pose a physical threat.

Normal black liberals may be racist but they cant stop me nor do they pose a physical threat.

Forum List

Back