Heather Heyer ‘Murdered While Protesting Against Hate’

Status
Not open for further replies.
That makes absolutely no sense.

Well, they probably aren't the brightest bunch of individuals.....

Seems to me the leftist fit that mold.

I'm sure it does seem that way to you.

So what does that have to do with conservatives protesting on their days off?

You poor dumbass. It has more to do with less city traffic on weekends.

...because thats when Conservatives have the day off.

After reading this thread, I think we can put to rest two things.

1) The right really is the ideological heirs of the confederacy

2) There is no "both sides do it". A lot of comparisons between the murder yesterday and the attempted murder of Scalise. The reactions form the right and left couldn't be anymore different.

Heather Heyer was a low life protester who probably learned her protest trade in college where she was wasting her time. I blame her parents. They raised her with an over inflated sense of social justice. She was there to support destroying the history and culture of the south. Too bad she was the only one that died. The lesson wasn't well learned.

Heather Heyer was a low life protester who probably learned her protest trade in college where she was wasting her time. I blame her parents. They raised her with an over inflated sense of social justice. She was there to support destroying the history and culture of the south. Too bad she was the only one that died. The lesson wasn't well learned.
Just call her a "thug" like Trayvon Martin and be done with it. We know you want to.

Just call her a "thug" like Trayvon Martin and be done with it. We know you want to.

Trayvon Martin was a thug, and she most likely would have cross bred with thugs and polluted our bloodline. She is no loss to the white race she forsook.

Trayvon Martin was a thug, and she most likely would have cross bred with thugs and polluted our bloodline. She is no loss to the white race she forsook.
USMB has got to be proud of you as a poster........seriously....you are a prime example now.

This poor girl could be my daughter. I voted for Tump Sorry, but this thread makes me cry. She needs to still be here.

Yeah, this thread is disappointing to say the least, regardless of ones political views, if you're human, it's sad.
Lets all of us unite.

Could be a real moment on this board if a couple of idiots would go back to Stormfront.
Why? When Stormfront has come to us.

This poor girl could be my daughter. I voted for Tump Sorry, but this thread makes me cry. She needs to still be here.

Yeah, this thread is disappointing to say the least, regardless of ones political views, if you're human, it's sad.
Lets all of us unite.

Could be a real moment on this board if a couple of idiots would go back to Stormfront.
Why? When Stormfront has come to us.

Good point.

20799169_2145950882159270_3252347768006567043_n.jpg

The Folks pictured above voted for

A) Donald Trump _______

B) Hillary Clinton _____

USMB has got to be proud of you as a poster........seriously....you are a prime example now.
You lost me, brother. This beautiful child. Heather Heyer . She doesn't deserve to be run down like a dog,God I hate people that do that.

Last edited:
"An end to injustice"? What injustice? Ms. Heyer was killed by a maniac drug addict with apparently no political affiliation. It was a tragic case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

He's registered Republican, just like all you who are defending him and attacking her.

She had every right to be there. She made the same mistake the rest of us have made. We have all paid so much attention to ISIL, we ignored the very same soulless monsters right here at home.

These alt right maniacs, like Trump, Bannon and the rest in the WH must be stopped.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

I was just watching the disgusting racists on MSNBC and they said 5 states want to make it legal to drive through domestic terrorists who block traffic chanting "out streets!" I hope patriotic American taxpayers do not take this as a pass to go bowling for leftwingnuts everytime they try to interfere with peoples' lives by blocking traffic! Maybe other defense techniques like folks use in South Africa to keep carjackers at bay who be more effective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back