Heather Heyer Did Not Die From Getting Hit By Field's Car, But From A Heart Attack

Check this out ... even more evidence that OffensivelyOpenMinded, miketx, and Vastator are complete idiots....

Here is a video recorded by Marissa K Blair. Here's her story --> Here's What You Should Know About Heather Heyer, the Woman Killed at the Charlottesville Rally

Marissa says she was friends with Heather Heyer and was with Heather when she died.

Here is the video ... the thing to note is that they are on the passenger side of the vehicles in the crash, which is also where the woman being resuscitated is seen -- the woman in green ended up on the driver's side.

Firstly nowhere in your video is Heyer positively identified. Secondly, one independent verbal account does not satisfy the requirements of verification. While your "belief" may be strong; that you "know"; you are still unable to bear this out with substantiated, verified facts.

Great, stay stupid. :eusa_doh: I showed two articles now. One included a video recorded by a friend of Heyer who said Heather was walking with her when Fields rammed his car, with them being on Fields' passenger side. The other article stating Heather Heyer received CPR .... and the only person seen on any video getting CPR was a woman lying on the ground on the same corner where Marissa Blair was video taping when Marissa's fiancé was struck by Fields' car.

... because you are wrong. Have you ever been shot at? Do you run towards or away from the gunfire? So why would the driver run towards a crowd he thinks is hostile if he wants to get away from it? He sure didn't have a problem running away from it in reverse after he ran over people and bystanders started smashing his car...

Have you ever been a 20 year old with a long history of mental issues and found yourself surrounded by a hostile mob and the police stand by and do nothing to protect you?

Except he wasn't surrounded by a mob when he went speeding into the crowd. So start over and try again.

If the roles were reversed and it was a young BLM activist driving the car with hordes of right wingers everywhere you'd be singing a different tune.

Hypocrite.

Nope, I've never backed BLM protesters. Do you know what a strawman argument is?

'He's alt-left! He's alt-left!'
'Yeah he is! Commie motherfucker right there!'
'Take his phone! Take his phone!'
'You think you're gonna go now?'

Jesus, that is awful. I hope he made it out of that mob okay. What was his crime, I wonder

Check this out ... even more evidence that OffensivelyOpenMinded, miketx, and Vastator are complete idiots....

Here is a video recorded by Marissa K Blair. Here's her story --> Here's What You Should Know About Heather Heyer, the Woman Killed at the Charlottesville Rally

Marissa says she was friends with Heather Heyer and was with Heather when she died.

Here is the video ... the thing to note is that they are on the passenger side of the vehicles in the crash, which is also where the woman being resuscitated is seen -- the woman in green ended up on the driver's side.

So in the link and the video you propose where is Heather appearing on the video ? and to another post you speak of blood everywhere where is the blood on the images? I can show you pictures of people after a car plowed a into pedestrians and there is blood everywhere on the ground which is not the case here and more how is it that the windscreen is not damaged after the woman in green was hit?

I don't know if Heather is visible in that video and I never said she was. I said the person who recorded that video said Heather was with her. That said, the woman who was being given CPR was a heavyset white woman dressed in black and there is a heavyset white woman dressed in black right in front of Marissa Blair when Fields' car crashed; so it is possibly her.

As far as blood being everywhere, I don't recall saying that.

What a dishonest, cowardly little worm you are. I even posted a screencap, it's the girl in green exactly....you're scared ass doesn't want to find out you were wrong.

Pathetic.
View attachment 147876
Great, at what time in any video is the woman in green seen being given CPR...?

Either post that you you reveal you're the abject imbecile I know you are.
I don't even know why I'm bothering with a total dipshit like you...but have you ever stopped to think they gave her CPR after Faith Goldy moved on? I mean, this was literally just minutes after the crash took place.
You don't understand. Regressives like him and others are never wrong and know everything regardless if it's true or not.
Great, another moron chimes in.

Moron, what part of, "she saw the woman who was killed, 32-year-old paralegal Heather Heyer, lying on the concrete. She was receiving CPR, but her body was already limp," confuses you?
None of it confused me. I just say that you lie 24/7 and do not have a moral bone on your body. As for me being a moron, lol! That's just typical regressive scum talk when they are called out for what they are.
Damn, what a pity you can't quote me telling a lie. See what happens when you listen to your delusions?

Cool beans... now tell me why the government is looking to charge him with a hate crime?

For the same reason the Alt-Right is justified and necessary. For the same reason republicans said this:

View attachment 148061

...because the world hates white people.

Well, look at you!

What's that supposed to mean?
Here's a guess: that you give white people a bad name?

Cool beans... now tell me why the government is looking to charge him with a hate crime?

For the same reason the Alt-Right is justified and necessary. For the same reason republicans said this:

View attachment 148061

Well, look at you!

Goodwhites apologize for being white. If not doing that makes me a badwhite, so be it.

View attachment 148061

Well, look at you!

Goodwhites apologize for being white. If not doing that makes me a badwhite, so be it.
Bullshit! I'm a very good PERSON who happens to be Caucasian and I have never once felt the need to apologize for my heritage, nor have any of my friends who are people of color ever made me feel I should.

I have definitely felt ashamed of people like you and Donald Trump and David Duke, etc. I'm embarrassed to be associated with you people, if only by a shared ethnic heritage - you disgust me and you give all Caucasians a bad name.

View attachment 148061

Well, look at you!

Bullshit! I'm a very good PERSON who happens to be Caucasian and I have never once felt the need to apologize for my heritage, nor have any of my friends who are people of color ever made me feel I should.

I have definitely felt ashamed of people like you and Donald Trump and David Duke, etc. I'm embarrassed to be associated with you people, if only by a shared ethnic heritage - you disgust me and you give all Caucasians a bad name.

Your post history says otherwise. You're arrogant and self absorbed.

Well, look at you!

Your post history says otherwise. You're arrogant and self absorbed.

Posting history? You've been here less than 2 weeks.

So in the link and the video you propose where is Heather appearing on the video ? and to another post you speak of blood everywhere where is the blood on the images? I can show you pictures of people after a car plowed a into pedestrians and there is blood everywhere on the ground which is not the case here and more how is it that the windscreen is not damaged after the woman in green was hit?

I don't know if Heather is visible in that video and I never said she was. I said the person who recorded that video said Heather was with her. That said, the woman who was being given CPR was a heavyset white woman dressed in black and there is a heavyset white woman dressed in black right in front of Marissa Blair when Fields' car crashed; so it is possibly her.

In the video we see a woman dress in black that could be Heather but there are some difference when we think of the picture of Heather
heather17n-5-web.jpg
the hair color and for what one can see of her cheeks it is not the same round cheeks in the video and more when the accident occurs her friend often cry Marcus but never Heather in the video Why ?
You mentioned it had blood everywhere at another post. but there are none in the videos I

In the video we see a woman dress in black that could be Heather but there are some difference when we think of the picture of Heather View attachment 148211 the hair color and for what one can see of her cheeks it is not the same round cheeks in the video and more when the accident occurs her friend often cry Marcus but never Heather in the video Why ?
You mentioned it had blood everywhere at another post. but there are none in the videos I

I myself said nothing about blood. I did link an article which described Heather Heyer being given CPR and the title of the article included the observation of someone there who recalled seeing blood everywhere. I'm guessing that's what you're talking about.

This is a disturbing video ! Warning Graphic

Sorry, that sounds like conspiracy theory nonsense. To start with, it seems likely at this point that the woman in green was not Heather Heyer. Next, I'm not sure how much speed the narrator thinks a 2-ton car needs to be traveling at to knock a person in the air, but a person clearly does go heels over head in the video. I'm wondering if he thinks there was a trampoline the person jumped on, or something like that? He uses still photos with bad views and no context to make claims that can't be substantiated, like that the van sustained no damage. He complains about the placement of the fire truck, saying it is blocking off ambulances, as though an ambulance could not fit past it or come from any of the other 3 directions. He also somehow fails to consider that, since as he notes, the drone shot with the fire truck is from a later time, that ambulances may have already been at the scene and taken people who needed it to the hospital.

As with every event such as this in which people are killed, be it terrorist attack or mass shooting, there are people who are immediately convinced it was fake, a "false flag," a machination of the Machiavellian government. The Orlando night club shooting, Sandy Hook, Dylan Roof shooting up the Charleston church, I've seen multiple people calling all of those lies, created events, false flag operations. I don't know why, but some people seem to think that bad shit that gets media attention is always manufactured.

Sorry, that sounds like conspiracy theory nonsense. To start with, it seems likely at this point that the woman in green was not Heather Heyer. Next, I'm not sure how much speed the narrator thinks a 2-ton car needs to be traveling at to knock a person in the air, but a person clearly does go heels over head in the video. I'm wondering if he thinks there was a trampoline the person jumped on, or something like that? He uses still photos with bad views and no context to make claims that can't be substantiated, like that the van sustained no damage. He complains about the placement of the fire truck, saying it is blocking off ambulances, as though an ambulance could not fit past it or come from any of the other 3 directions. He also somehow fails to consider that, since as he notes, the drone shot with the fire truck is from a later time, that ambulances may have already been at the scene and taken people who needed it to the hospital.

As with every event such as this in which people are killed, be it terrorist attack or mass shooting, there are people who are immediately convinced it was fake, a "false flag," a machination of the Machiavellian government. The Orlando night club shooting, Sandy Hook, Dylan Roof shooting up the Charleston church, I've seen multiple people calling all of those lies, created events, false flag operations. I don't know why, but some people seem to think that bad shit that gets media attention is always manufactured.

Hello Montrovant, it's true we think the woman in green is not Heather but the woman with the tatou on the car seems to have been driving the car are supposed that this man reports, but the woman in green seem coming from nowhere?

And what is strange in this Attack is that we do not see blood. after such an attack he would have blood everywhere, I have already present images after a terrorist attack caused by a car in the private section about terrorism at the forum.
In the videos I watched i do not see blood around the victims on the ground and that's not normal.
And furthermore how is it that people chase the car after it as crushed other people ? why they do not run in the other direction ? it is a reaction of instinct of survival

Hello Montrovant, it's true we think the woman in green is not Heather but the woman with the tatou on the car seems to have been driving the car are supposed that this man reports, but the woman in green seem coming from nowhere?

And what is strange in this Attack is that we do not see blood. after such an attack he would have blood everywhere, I have already present images after a terrorist attack caused by a car in the private section about terrorism at the forum.
In the videos I watched i do not see blood around the victims on the ground and that's not normal.
And furthermore how is it that people chase the car after it as crushed other people ? why they do not run in the other direction ? it is a reaction of instinct of survival

I've seen blood in the videos, just not a lot of it.

The woman in green isn't seen "coming from nowhere," she comes from behind the silver sedan. She is knocked into the air by the Challenger.

I've talked about the people attacking the Challenger before in another thread. Not everyone attacked the car. Those who did may have already been in a violent state of mind, or they may have just seen that the car intentionally ran into the crowd and been trying to get back at the driver, or they may have seen the car as a continuing threat and been trying to get to the driver to stop him.

While most people may move away from danger, some people, whether through different instincts or training, move toward it. Different people react differently. And then there is the fact that after a car crashes into a crowd, one shouldn't expect everyone to react rationally.

Okay Montrovant, how many people were hit? because all along or where the car pass it has no blood on the gravel and around the wounded. we saw in one of the videos people hold a sheet to hide the person injured otherwise the others we saw there was no blood on people or on the street. or i miss it And all those who hit the car and they hit behind the car why not try to hit the driver ? when there was the attack in Nice on 14 July 2016 we had heroes who tried to arrest the terrorist Mohamed Lahouaiej-Bouhlel who was driving a big van they climbed on the passenger side to try to control it but he was armed.

A motorcycle rides the van and hangs on the door to try to stop the terrorist
Graphic Warning.

Source: Her mother.

Heather Heyer's mom delivers message about karma to white nationalists.

Going to be hard to get Fields on a murder rap, the prosecutor would probably lose that one, the best bet for them is to go for manslaughter charges.

So the woman actually died because she was way out of shape & morbidly obese, not from any impact from the car.

I see nothing exonerating Field even if that is true. His unlawful act caused her death. He is a murderer and a terrorist. He deserves and will get the needle.

Okay Montrovant, how many people were hit? because all along or where the car pass it has no blood on the gravel and around the wounded. we saw in one of the videos people hold a sheet to hide the person injured otherwise the others we saw there was no blood on people or on the street. or i miss it And all those who hit the car and they hit behind the car why not try to hit the driver ? when there was the attack in Nice on 14 July 2016 we had heroes who tried to arrest the terrorist Mohamed Lahouaiej-Bouhlel who was driving a big van they climbed on the passenger side to try to control it but he was armed.

Graphic Warning.

People ran at the truck in Nice from behind, and grabbed onto it from the side. It's also a bit different to attack a truck like that than a car like the Challenger. The people in Nice also had more time to react to the truck. The Charlottesville incident was over in seconds. And not every person who went after the car in Charlottesville went after it from the back.

Again, there is blood in videos of the Charlottesville incident, just not a lot. Not all injuries cause a bunch of bleeding. You seem to be assuming there should have been large pools of blood, but why? What injuries did people sustain that would have caused a great loss of blood? The one man who is seen flipped over in the air in a still photo broke a leg. I don't know what other injuries were sustained, not even Heather Heyer's injuries. People can be hurt or killed without doing a lot of bleeding. Then, of course, it's possible that there was blood not seen in the videos.

I'd also like to point out that in a previous post, you asked why people would go after the car, because it is normal to go away from danger. However, you then posted a video of the Nice attack, in which people went after the truck, moving toward the danger. You can't have it both ways. Either everyone would go away from the danger, or some people have different reactions. ;)

Forum List

Back