Heather Heyer ‘Murdered While Protesting Against Hate’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
599032b52200002d001a5a94.jpeg

“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention,” read Heyer’s last public post on Facebook.

RUCKERSVILLE, Va. ― The woman who was killed in Charlottesville, Virginia, on Saturday when a car plowed into a group of anti-racist demonstrators was a 32-year-old paralegal who was passionate about social justice.

Heather Heyer’s mother, Susan Bro, told HuffPost that her daughter attended Saturday’s rally because she “was about bringing an end to injustice.”

“Heather was not about hate, Heather was about stopping hatred,” Bro said through tears. “Heather was about bringing an end to injustice. I don’t want her death to be a focus for more hatred, I want her death to be a rallying cry for justice and equality and fairness and compassion.”

According to The Associated Press, Heyer was struck as she was crossing the street. At least 19 others were injured in the crash, some critically, said police.

Heather Heyer 'Murdered While Protesting Against Hate' In Charlottesville, Friends Say

She must be remembered.

“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention,” read Heyer’s last public post on Facebook.

RUCKERSVILLE, Va. ― The woman who was killed in Charlottesville, Virginia, on Saturday when a car plowed into a group of anti-racist demonstrators was a 32-year-old paralegal who was passionate about social justice.

Heather Heyer’s mother, Susan Bro, told HuffPost that her daughter attended Saturday’s rally because she “was about bringing an end to injustice.”

“Heather was not about hate, Heather was about stopping hatred,” Bro said through tears. “Heather was about bringing an end to injustice. I don’t want her death to be a focus for more hatred, I want her death to be a rallying cry for justice and equality and fairness and compassion.”

According to The Associated Press, Heyer was struck as she was crossing the street. At least 19 others were injured in the crash, some critically, said police.

Heather Heyer 'Murdered While Protesting Against Hate' In Charlottesville, Friends Say

She must be remembered.
She is a beautiful young woman. It's heartbreaking.

hate as a word is a joke. diluted and trite, like "racist". how is this politics ?

She must be remembered.

Thank you for this, the victim should be remembered.

Cities around the country should pass a law to prevent illegal "our streets" domestic terrorists from blocking traffic. It is for their own safety.

Heather Heyer's life mattered, Seth Rich's life did not.... according to "Democrats..."

Seth Rich? Are you still pushing that old debunked conspiracy theory that he was murdered by Democrats? If so - please give us a "credible" link.

I wonder how they know it was murder. We don't really know what happened, all we have are unhinged over reactive politicians and liberals telling us all what to think.

Seth Rich? Are you still pushing that old debunked conspiracy theory that he was murdered by Democrats? If so - please give us a "credible" link.

The important thing to notice here is that Lakhota doesn't care about why or what happened to Seth Rich... not one bit.

We got the same "attitude" in 1993 when Vince Foster's corpse was found in Ft. Marcy Park.... devoid of blood, covered with one type of carpet fiber, proving the corpse was wrapped in a carpet and moved there.

The important thing to notice here is that Lakhota doesn't care about why or what happened to Seth Rich... not one bit.

We got the same "attitude" in 1993 when Vince Foster's corpse was found in Ft. Marcy Park.... devoid of blood, covered with one type of carpet fiber, proving the corpse was wrapped in a carpet and moved there.

Sounds like more old NaziCon shit of "hey, look over there"...

You do not care about the lives of Americans unless they are activist Democrats who remain silent when Democrats cheat, steal, lie, and murder one another...

I wonder how they know it was murder. We don't really know what happened, all we have are unhinged over reactive politicians and liberals telling us all what to think.

Well, she was killed by a car, not the flu.

The car's driver made no effort to brake. And then he took off.

Seems like murderous intent to me. Unless you want to argue that his brakes failed in drive, but not reverse.....?

Last edited:
"An end to injustice"? What injustice? Ms. Heyer was killed by a maniac drug addict with apparently no political affiliation. It was a tragic case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Heather D. Heyer, RIP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back