An actual letter from a Politician

leftwinger

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2015
driving
Unbelievable double-talking do-nothing SPIN? I can barely read thru it.
Thank you for contacting my office, it is an honor to represent you in Congress. I am grateful you took the time to share your perspective on election integrity in my recent survey. It is important to hear directly from you to effectively represent XXXX Congressional District.

The election system in the United States is a cornerstone of democracy, providing citizens with the essential right to choose their leaders and shape the direction of the country. Our election system should ensure every voice is heard in order to empower individuals to participate actively in the governance of their nation. As a Member of Congress who is a naturalized citizen, I not only swore an oath to the Constitution once, but twice. I take that obligation seriously. The constitution outlines several fundamental principles that lay the framework for our election system, most importantly amendments, such as the 15th, 19th, and 26th, ensuring that citizens' right to vote cannot be denied based on factors like ethnicity or gender.

Many of the concerns I have received regard federal interference in state elections, election fraud and voting irregularities, as well as protection for election workers. In the same vein, constituent support for voter ID enforcement, election finance transparency, and election fraud whistleblowers has also come to my attention. Again, I appreciate you taking the time to express these concerns. Please know, as your Representative in Congress, I am dedicated to bolstering election integrity. I am grateful that constituents like you continue to contact me and help me stay informed on the issues most important to our community.

Thank you again for taking the time to reach out. Please stay in touch as we continue to move our district and nation forward. You can reach my office at

Forum List

Back