Election denier Karine Jean-Pierre says three American soldiers died "fighting on behalf of this administration". WTF???

Now you see where all the DemoKKKrats' projection about Trump wanting to be a dictator is coming from.

We know who the real dictator is; the one who has soldiers dying specifically for him.

the lesbian did partially stick her foot in her mouth but recovered at the end

So she only gets a half thumbs down from me

The Potatohead Administration is full of dumbasses, given jobs for DEI purposes and not competency or intelligence.

This dumbass queer Black bitch is a great example of that policy.

Did the 13 Marines who died in Biden's Afghanistan ClusterFuck die on their behalf too?
The 13 soldiers and countless civilians were killed in a terrorist attack not combat operations. Unlike the 65 soldiers KIA under the Trumpyberra. Why did Benedict Donald evacuate so many troops without making the Taliban comply to the condition of our so called conditional withdrawal? Throughout 2020 he evacuated over 10,000 troops, troops we needed as leverage to force the Taliban's compliance to the Doha Accords. One of the conditions Benedict allowed the Taliban to ignore was for them to stop other terrorists from using Afghanistan territory. That enforcement could have stopped that suicide attack during the evacuation of all those civilians.

The 13 soldiers and countless civilians were killed in a terrorist attack not combat operations. Unlike the 65 soldiers KIA under the Trumpyberra. Why did Benedict Donald evacuate so many troops without making the Taliban comply to the condition of our so called conditional withdrawal? Throughout 2020 he evacuated over 10,000 troops, troops we needed as leverage to force the Taliban's compliance to the Doha Accords. One of the conditions Benedict allowed the Taliban to ignore was for them to stop other terrorists from using Afghanistan territory. That enforcement could have stopped that suicide attack during the evacuation of all those civilians.

This thread is about the 3 soldiers killed in what's about to be Joe Biden's FOURTH war, not your boyfriend.

Can you stay on topic?

Since it was such an obvious disaster just waiting to happen, the real question is why didn't Quid Pro Joe adjust it? I mean, you could see it was going to blow up, why couldn't he? He had a lot more resources at his disposal than you, after all, PLUS he had the responsibility to make sure we did things the right way.

Since it was such an obvious disaster just waiting to happen, the real question is why didn't Quid Pro Joe adjust it? I mean, you could see it was going to blow up, why couldn't he? He had a lot more resources at his disposal than you, after all, PLUS he had the responsibility to make sure we did things the right way.
Still no answer to the question why Benedict Donald allowed the Taliban to not comply with 6 out of 7 of the Conditions when clearly all of our withdrawals were contingent on their compliance early in 2020 and late in 2020, long before Biden took office.

This thread is about the 3 soldiers killed in what's about to be Joe Biden's FOURTH war, not your boyfriend.

Can you stay on topic?
The question "Did the 13 Marines who died in Biden's Afghanistan ClusterFuck die on their behalf too?" opened that door and was what I answered.

Still no answer to the question why Benedict Donald allowed the Taliban to not comply with 6 out of 7 of the Conditions when clearly all of our withdrawals were contingent on their compliance early in 2020 and late in 2020, long before Biden took office.
You're asking me why TRUMP! did or did not do something in a vain attempt to avoid placing the ultimate responsibility on Quid Pro, who implemented the plan. Obviously, it was doomed to failure right from the start, right? I mean, I've seen all kinds of random internet keyboard jockeys proclaiming all kinds of things done wrong, so it should have been GLARINGLY apparent to Quid Pro and his crew, who had not only headlines to tell them what they were doing wrong, but intel fresh off the ground before the fact. They had months to modify the plan if they thought it needed to be modified. Hmmm, maybe that's it, they buggered up the plan so bad they're pretending they just couldn't make any changes at all.

Last edited:
You're asking me why TRUMP! did or did not do something in a vain attempt to avoid placing the ultimate responsibility on Quid Pro, who implemented the plan. Obviously, it was doomed to failure right from the start, right? I mean, I've seen all kinds of random internet keyboard jockeys proclaiming all kinds of things done wrong, so it should have been GLARINGLY apparent to Quid Pro and his crew, who had not only headlines to tell them what they were doing wrong, but intel fresh off the ground before the fact. They had months to modify the plan if they thought it needed to be modified. Hmmm, maybe that's it, they buggered up the plan so bad they're pretending they just couldn't make any changes at all.
All of our conditions under Trumpybear's Skedaddle Accords were carried out during Benedict Donald's final year. There was nothing left except the final withdrawal of the remaining 2500 troops. Our generals testified under oath to the facts of the situation. They are not random internet keyboard jockeys. Milley was Benedict's hand picked General.

We also have Benedict bragging in 2021 about how he sabotaged the next president......

"Worse than Afghanistan, where, by the way, I started the process. All the troops are coming back home. They couldn’t stop the process. 21 years is enough. Don’t we think? 21 years. They couldn’t stop the process. They wanted to, but it was very tough to stop the process when other things…yeah. Thank you. Thank you. It’s a shame"

What do you think he meant when he said "They couldn't stop the process."?

All of our conditions under Trumpybear's Skedaddle Accords were carried out during Benedict Donald's final year. There was nothing left except the final withdrawal of the remaining 2500 troops. Our generals testified under oath to the facts of the situation. They are not random internet keyboard jockeys. Milley was Benedict's hand picked General.

We also have Benedict bragging in 2021 about how he sabotaged the next president......

"Worse than Afghanistan, where, by the way, I started the process. All the troops are coming back home. They couldn’t stop the process. 21 years is enough. Don’t we think? 21 years. They couldn’t stop the process. They wanted to, but it was very tough to stop the process when other things…yeah. Thank you. Thank you. It’s a shame"

What do you think he meant when he said "They couldn't stop the process."?
I'm not privy to what restrictions a former president is able to place on a current president, but it makes no sense to think that Quid Pro couldn't have taken a look, along with the generals trying to cover their butts after the fact and taken steps to ensure the safer withdrawal of troops, civilians and armament. That's their job and trying to foist it all on the previous administration when they had months to alter the plan doesn't track as anything other than desperation.

Forum List

Back