America's Natural Disasters Are A Sign From God!

I always laugh at those fools who insist a natural disaster is God punishing people.

So God sends a disaster that hurts everyone, to punish the ones who sin? How many good people suffer too?

Just more attempts to extort people into joining the cult.

Actually it is the collective wrongs of civilization, the way it extorts from nature to fulfill it's needs and desires, rather than working with nature that is causing our natural disasters to become more frequent and more catastrophic. No sin involved, just outright stupidity.
I agree. It’s not butt fucking. The problem is pollution and raping the world of its natural resources. But this guy thinks his house was destroyed because women lick vagina.

I always laugh at those fools who insist a natural disaster is God punishing people.

So God sends a disaster that hurts everyone, to punish the ones who sin? How many good people suffer too?

The story of the tower of Siloam is pretty clear. .
Regardless of what Pat Robertson says.

This nation has turned its back on God and will be destroyed.
I do share that fear, but hold on to the fact that there are still good people here who are working and trying hard to do God's will, and to pray. They couldn't find anybody in Sodom who did that. So I don't feel we have deteriorated to that level yet. Although the Marxist atheist left is trying to take us there.

I do share that fear, but hold on to the fact that there are still good people here who are working and trying hard to do God's will, and to pray. They couldn't find anybody in Sodom who did that. So I don't feel we have deteriorated to that level yet. Although the Marxist atheist left is trying to take us there.
As I remember, Sodom gained it's notiroty when they refused to reopen their gates one evening for a caravan carrying the royal flag of Egypt. They arrived late after having been attacked by a large group of maurading bandits. They pleaded to be allowed in to the safety of the city but to no avail, they were basically told once they're closed, they're not reopened until the morning hours. The next morning they were all found murdered, their trade goods pillaged. Mentihetep III was pharoah at the time and Sodom was made to pay a huge tribute, narrowly escaping war because of this grave inhospitality. The city was consumed by the elements, the only power tribal gods have is over men's hearts.

Actually it is the collective wrongs of civilization, the way it extorts from nature to fulfill it's needs and desires, rather than working with nature that is causing our natural disasters to become more frequent and more catastrophic. No sin involved, just outright stupidity.
I don't believe God brings about natural disasters but I am interested in hearing your doomsday prediction due to the collective wrongs of civilization.

As I remember, Sodom gained it's notiroty when they refused to reopen their gates one evening for a caravan carrying the royal flag of Egypt. They arrived late after having been attacked by a large group of maurading bandits. They pleaded to be allowed in to the safety of the city but to no avail, they were basically told once they're closed, they're not reopened until the morning hours. The next morning they were all found murdered, their trade goods pillaged. Mentihetep III was pharoah at the time and Sodom was made to pay a huge tribute, narrowly escaping war because of this grave inhospitality. The city was consumed by the elements, the only power tribal gods have is over men's hearts.
But being destroyed by a pissed off supernatural being with awesome powers, because they raped his angels is so more, um, inspiring. And the salt thing is just icing on the cake.

But being destroyed by a pissed off supernatural being with awesome powers, because they raped his angels is so more, um, inspiring. And the salt thing is just icing on the cake.
The original tale was shall we say boring, just about inhospitality. So Josephus rewrote and sensationalized the tale nearly 2 millennia after the fact by adding all the sexual inuendo. The writer knew that always sells.

Most republicans are fakes so I’ll agree. Look at Dennis hastert. He was the Republican speaker of the house. 3rd highest position in our country. He was molesting little boys. Nancy pelosi never did that.
Yeap...fuck Republicrats too.

But Democrats make up the majority of faggots, and spics who are notorious kid rapers.

Yeap...fuck Republicrats too.

But Democrats make up the majority of faggots, and spics who are notorious kid rapers.
Spics, I haven't heard that one for ages. So are you a political bigot ? Republican, would be a better fit for you.

Spics, I haven't heard that one for ages. So are you a political bigot ? Republican, would be a better fit for you.
Well...enough about ME.

Judging from your response, you seem like a typical white pussy who thinks that the other races actually care about the way you genuinely care about them.

That is why you are a cuck, and either you, or your progeny, who share your equally cucked genes, will be replaced!

But, as a shitlib lefty faggot (whose seed rests in his BF's ass)..you probably don't care anyway.

So go fuck yourself, pussy.

Good luck!

Good followers never complain.

Forum List

Back