American youths (0-17) deaths as percent of total youths: 0.0021%... 1,560... and they need to wear masks???

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
How many of you people really think COVID is so dangerous school kids should wear masks?
How many of you are truly informed about COVID?
Every day since 2/7/20 I've visited this site:https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
I track the data and I've not tracked though children (0-18) deaths because it was not a big deal!
As proven by the MSM having NOT shared with you the "science" that hasn't been shared with most American parents.
FACT:

Deaths of children age 0-18 as percent of total US deaths... 0.25%!
But wait how many deaths of all children?
1,560 deaths is 0.25% of 623,838 total US deaths as of 7/15/21.
There are 74 million children and these deaths represented 0.0021%!

THINK Folks! schools closed.
The percentage of students in grades three through eight who did not meet state standards in math increased from 21% in 2019 to 37% in 2021

How many of you people really think COVID is so dangerous school kids should wear masks?
Every day since 2/7/20 I've visited this site:https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
I track the data and I've not tracked though children (0-18) deaths because it was not a big deal!
As proven by the MSM having NOT shared with you the "science" that hasn't been shared with most American parents.
FACT:

The percentage of students in grades three through eight who did not meet state standards in math increased from 21% in 2019 to 37% in 2021
Home school your kids then. The rest of the kids don’t need to be in danger, even if it is remote. The strange thing is that it’s still more dangerous the vaccines, but the same people complaining about them, also complain about masks. We need to protect ourselves from the terminally stupid.

What's wrong with a mask?

download (3).jpg

only on tuesdays and half a day friday, but you can take it off for 10 minutes no matter where you are....per the QUACK fake-i

FACT:

Home school your kids then. The rest of the kids don’t need to be in danger, even if it is remote. The strange thing is that it’s still more dangerous the vaccines, but the same people complaining about them, also complain about masks. We need to protect ourselves from the terminally stupid.
its called FREEDOM for a reason...home school YOUR kids to keep others safe...and then crawl back under your bed

Covid is running wild in 0 y/o kids.

The OP needs a vacation (and a vaccination). Again, I challenge the dork...Next time you or anyone in your family undergo a medical procedure, insist that the team doing the procedure don't wear masks or gloves.

If you think masks are useless...why not?

FACT:

its called FREEDOM for a reason...home school YOUR kids to keep others safe...and then crawl back under your bed
Sorry, but I don’t put much stock in the opinions of people determined to win a Darwin Award. What I call freedom is my life. Don’t care about your feelz on the matter.

The OP needs a vacation (and a vaccination). Again, I challenge the dork...Next time you or anyone in your family undergo a medical procedure, insist that the team doing the procedure don't wear masks or gloves.

Are you and your kids vaccinated? If so why do you give a shit if the OP and his kids are? Assuming the vaccine works and basically provides immunity why are you so concerned that this guy made a different choice? Seriously. It’s his business not yours or mine and certainly not the governments.

Are you and your kids vaccinated? If so why do you give a shit if the OP and his kids are? Assuming the vaccine works and basically provides immunity why are you so concerned that this guy made a different choice? Seriously. It’s his business not yours or mine and certainly not the governments.
Variants for one.

Variants for one.
The variants are going to happen even if we vaccinate 100% of Americans. Especially if we allow our southern border to be open. Or really let anyone travel into or out of the US. Also once people have had COVID I can’t imagine why we would require them to also get vaccinated. So the number of people who actually need to be vaccinated is dropping everyday even without jabbing anyone.

Variants for one.
The variants are going to happen even if we vaccinate 100% of Americans. Especially if we allow our southern border to be open. Or really let anyone travel into or out of the US. Also once people have had COVID I can’t imagine why we would require them to also get vaccinated. So the number of people who actually need to be vaccinated is dropping everyday even without jabbing anyone.
If you dont care about vaccines then yoi lost the right to concern troll o ver immigrants.

Truth be told the fewer people who get sick the fewer possibilities COVID has to mutate. The wingnut right is a prime source for infection.

HappyJoy
So why did Biden encourage illegal aliens, many with COVID by the way...
"I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. "
Do you think that was "science" involved???
When did Biden allegedly say this? It better be 2020 or beyond to fall inline with your COVID argument.

Variants for one.
You think a lot of the Covid-19 in this country came from the southern border? :auiqs.jpg:Most of it came by airplane. That is definitely where I got it, along with two others in our party of five. The two that didn't get it were on a different plane.

Last edited:
HappyJoy
A video clipping of Biden speaking at a debate prior to general elections in 2019 clearly shows him say, 'Surge the borders.' "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. They deserve to be heard. That's who we are. "We're a nation that says, 'You want to flee, and you're fleeing oppression, you should come,'" Biden had told during a debate moderated by Univision's Jorge Ramos in 2019
From the clip you evidently didn't watch.
As far as saying it in 2019 or 2020 regarding COVID... that is a straw man argument I.e. has no bearing.
With or without COVID encouraging people to break the law by "surge to the border" is illegal! Now if he
said a surge to come into America "LEGALLY" that's different. But he encouraged them to "surge to the border"!

Forum List

Back