American youths (0-17) deaths as percent of total youths: 0.0021%... 1,560... and they need to wear masks???

HappyJoy
A video clipping of Biden speaking at a debate prior to general elections in 2019 clearly shows him say, 'Surge the borders.' "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. They deserve to be heard. That's who we are. "We're a nation that says, 'You want to flee, and you're fleeing oppression, you should come,'" Biden had told during a debate moderated by Univision's Jorge Ramos in 2019
From the clip you evidently didn't watch.
As far as saying it in 2019 or 2020 regarding COVID... that is a straw man argument I.e. has no bearing.
With or without COVID encouraging people to break the law by "surge to the border" is illegal! Now if he
said a surge to come into America "LEGALLY" that's different. But he encouraged them to "surge to the border"!
You think he was referring to a surge in immigration? And not possibly something from our end?

Anyway, what does that have to do with COVID?

Covid is running wild in 0 y/o kids.

The OP needs a vacation (and a vaccination). Again, I challenge the dork...Next time you or anyone in your family undergo a medical procedure, insist that the team doing the procedure don't wear masks or gloves.

If you think masks are useless...why not?
Are you and your kids vaccinated? If so why do you give a shit if the OP and his kids are? Assuming the vaccine works and basically provides immunity why are you so concerned that this guy made a different choice? Seriously. It’s his business not yours or mine and certainly not the governments.
Variants for one.
The variants are going to happen even if we vaccinate 100% of Americans. Especially if we allow our southern border to be open. Or really let anyone travel into or out of the US. Also once people have had COVID I can’t imagine why we would require them to also get vaccinated. So the number of people who actually need to be vaccinated is dropping everyday even without jabbing anyone.
You think a lot of the Covid-19 in this country came from the southern border? :auiqs.jpg:Most of it came by airplane. That is definitely where I got, along with two others in our party of five. The two that didn't get it were on a different plane.
They're about as fasc.....as you can get. Of course they want to scapegoat immigrants.

The OP needs a vacation (and a vaccination). Again, I challenge the dork...Next time you or anyone in your family undergo a medical procedure, insist that the team doing the procedure don't wear masks or gloves.

Are you and your kids vaccinated? If so why do you give a shit if the OP and his kids are? Assuming the vaccine works and basically provides immunity why are you so concerned that this guy made a different choice? Seriously. It’s his business not yours or mine and certainly not the governments.
Variants for one.
The variants are going to happen even if we vaccinate 100% of Americans. Especially if we allow our southern border to be open. Or really let anyone travel into or out of the US. Also once people have had COVID I can’t imagine why we would require them to also get vaccinated. So the number of people who actually need to be vaccinated is dropping everyday even without jabbing anyone.
If you dont care about vaccines then yoi lost the right to concern troll o ver immigrants.

Truth be told the fewer people who get sick the fewer possibilities COVID has to mutate. The wingnut right is a prime source for infection.
My concern is over governmental overreach. And the border and the vaccine issue are tied together like it or not.

And the demographics of who isn’t getting vaccinated has just as much to do with age as political affiliation.

Variants for one.
If you dont care about vaccines then yoi lost the right to concern troll o ver immigrants.

Truth be told the fewer people who get sick the fewer possibilities COVID has to mutate. The wingnut right is a prime source for infection.
My concern is over governmental overreach. And the border and the vaccine issue are tied together like it or not.

And the demographics of who isn’t getting vaccinated has just as much to do with age as political affiliation.

Sure so servatives tend to be older so that checks out.

Variants for one.

Haha. It’s the young and healthy that are passing bud. But nice try. Makes sense they are the least at risk fro COVID and the most at risk from an experimental drug without testing on long term effects. If I were over 65 I’d definitely get the vaccine. If I were under 40 I wouldn’t even consider it.

How many of you people really think COVID is so dangerous school kids should wear masks?
How many of you are truly informed about COVID?
Every day since 2/7/20 I've visited this site:https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
I track the data and I've not tracked though children (0-18) deaths because it was not a big deal!
As proven by the MSM having NOT shared with you the "science" that hasn't been shared with most American parents.
FACT:

Deaths of children age 0-18 as percent of total US deaths... 0.25%!
But wait how many deaths of all children?
1,560 deaths is 0.25% of 623,838 total US deaths as of 7/15/21.
There are 74 million children and these deaths represented 0.0021%!

THINK Folks! schools closed.
The percentage of students in grades three through eight who did not meet state standards in math increased from 21% in 2019 to 37% in 2021
Home school your kids then. The rest of the kids don’t need to be in danger, even if it is remote. The strange thing is that it’s still more dangerous the vaccines, but the same people complaining about them, also complain about masks. We need to protect ourselves from the terminally stupid.
Yet we don’t hide kids during flu season, which is deadlier to kids. Truth over Facts.

Variants for one.

Haha. It’s the young and healthy that are passing bud. But nice try. Makes sense they are the least at risk fro COVID and the most at risk from an experimental drug without testing on long term effects. If I were over 65 I’d definitely get the vaccine. If I were under 40 I wouldn’t even consider it.
Who is passing? Are you nuts?

Amazing to me how so many people were willing and now happy to hide. They don’t want to come out and they vote democrat. So, we will see repeated efforts to retake control of our lives. I never was a fan of jury duty but understand it’s need of method. The off the cuff mandates of last 15 months and desires to revive them is an abomination in such a short historical time Freedoms that have been taken in disguise of “for our own health and well being” is both sickening and sinister.

Variants for one.

Who is passing? Are you nuts?
the young and healthy. 65% over 40 over 50 its 75-80. 65 and up is 90%. The young are the ones under 50%. Which like I said makes sense. They are the least at risk from COVID and have the most to lose from taking a drug that we don’t know the long term affects of.

How many of you people really think COVID is so dangerous school kids should wear masks?
Every day since 2/7/20 I've visited this site:https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
I track the data and I've not tracked though children (0-18) deaths because it was not a big deal!
As proven by the MSM having NOT shared with you the "science" that hasn't been shared with most American parents.
FACT:

The percentage of students in grades three through eight who did not meet state standards in math increased from 21% in 2019 to 37% in 2021
Do as you're told serf !
We OWN your useseless asses !

FACT:

Home school your kids then. The rest of the kids don’t need to be in danger, even if it is remote. The strange thing is that it’s still more dangerous the vaccines, but the same people complaining about them, also complain about masks. We need to protect ourselves from the terminally stupid.
its called FREEDOM for a reason...home school YOUR kids to keep others safe...and then crawl back under your bed
Sorry, but I don’t put much stock in the opinions of people determined to win a Darwin Award. What I call freedom is my life. Don’t care about your feelz on the matter.
i don't put any stock into shit 4 brains that have already won that award--you---btw, i don't give 2 shits if you die 2-day, you have no feelings, other than to deflect, deny, and twist to suit....

wow, you really are a retarded idiot....they wear masks and gloves in the OR to stop GERMS...it probably would have helped your pathetic life, if you could have graduated from pre-k, quite obvious you weren't smart enough
the best thing 4 you to do now, is take a long walk off a short pier...

You seem unaware that more kids in some years died from the annual flu more often than they died with Covid19, the danger is extremely low. Yet no leftist is screaming about the annual flu at all.

1,560 died from of China Virus out of a 74 MILLION pool.

1840 died from Child abuse, a higher number than China virus killed.

Life is always a risk, the risk for getting the infection is very low, and death from it extremely rare.

It makes no sense for getting vaccinated when they are healthy and very low risk.

You seem unaware that more kids in some years died from the annual flu more often than they died with Covid19, the danger is extremely low. Yet no leftist is screaming about the annual flu at all.

1,560 died from of China Virus out of a 74 MILLION pool.

1840 died from Child abuse, a higher number than China virus killed.

Life is always a risk, the risk for getting the infection is very low, and death from it extremely rare.

It makes no sense for getting vaccinated when they are healthy and very low risk.
You seem to be unaware that your stats are worthless without corroboration. I’d say where I think you pulled them out of, but the smell gives it away.

Not how it works especially with these SHORT TERM VACCINES with BREAK THROUGHs-----the opposite I suspect. Normally, Virus come in a frenzy pick off all the weak that they can get quickly and then fade away----

The Vaccines and masking and distancing ----has slowed the virus spreading so now it has hit every corner of the planet instead of just using up its fuel supply quickly and going away. This extra time--------gives the virus plenty of food and time to create all the variants it will ever want. As an added bonus all those vaccinated-----even if the vaccines actually worked, lose their potency quickly meaning those vaccinated will become unvaccinated regularily and quickly always creating a new food source for the virus-----and creating the ideal circumstances for the virus's to EVOLVE as needed to get to its food.

We would have been better served letting the virus spread, creating long term herd immunity..........once most were exposed and either died or survived, the virus would have run its normal course and not been able to find enough food to remain a world wide threat.

We are fucked...................and the money making vaccines have only aided this.

I will say that there was one study, I believe from the University of Pennsylvania, that suggested that people who have natural immunity from having had Covid could benefit from getting just the FIRST shot, because it could strengthen their body's immune response to the virus. The SECOND shot, however, showed no benefit whatsoever in those cases.

Certainly not something requiring any mandates, though.

wow, you really are a retarded idiot....they wear masks and gloves in the OR to stop GERMS...it probably would have helped your pathetic life, if you could have graduated from pre-k, quite obvious you weren't smart enough
the best thing 4 you to do now, is take a long walk off a short pier...

She's had the differences between surgeons wearing masks in the OR and everyday people wearing them on the street explained to her multiple times, but she's allergic to the idea of knowing things and thinking. It's an article of religious dogma for her to never, EVER think anything that some master she worships ordering her to do so and telling her the exact words in which she's to think it.

In Cornhole's world, brains are things only the overlords are allowed to have, and presuming to have one as a regular person is a sin and makes you evil.

Forum List

Back