As of 7/4/2023 1,847 kids under 18 died from Covid..

Hey dumbass, young children cannot get the respiratory infection of COVID. They don’t have the ACE 2 type receptor cells developed yet. The most they will get is flu symptoms and get over it. That’s the actual science, as demonstrated by all the evidence in every country world wide. The chances of a kid dying from COVID by itself is the same as them dying from the regular flu. Near non-existent.

But you’ve got Corporate Media feeding you their lies, all bought and paid for by Big Pharma and the government that is in bed with them.
Thank you for your inputs regarding ACE 2 receptor cells.
Data from this study could help identify whether the lower ACE2 expression identified by Bunyavanich et al4 correlates with lower rates of SARS-CoV-2 infection, and could serve to support the possibility that decreasing ACE2 expression in the nasal epithelium may be a potential therapeutic approach to mitigate transmission of COVID-19.

Why do you think that will stop them from trying to force one on you?

You're not dealing with reasonable people. You're dealing with fascist.
oh, don't get me wrong, I never said they wouldn't try, the issue now is the pool of stupid diminished to only demofks and the literate folks will not comply to their nonsense after that article came out.

And to the OP's point... it is about to reboot as the Biden administration, along with the corporate left media are setting out to set the panic flames again.
Some states are already looking to reinstate mask mandates - despite numerous peer reviewed studies that say there is exactly zero data that supports mask do anything to stop the virus.
We got an election to prepare for!!

Yes!
I have never been arrested or went to jail.
It is not because I didn't commit any crimes, it is my white privilege.
his point was that white privilege educated you not to commit a crime.

HealthMyths and the Hawk operate on the Costanza Theorem.

John Edgar Slow Horses
"It's not a lie if you believe it, and what I believe is true."

Since 3/31/20 I've been tracking world wide cases of Covid, deaths, and from this web site the number of kids under 18 deaths. Provisional COVID-19 Deaths: Focus on Ages 0-18 Years | Data | Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
In 2019, 73 million Americans - about 1 in 5 - were under age 18.
Total deaths as percent of 73 million kids : 0.0025%
That's great!
So why were the schools closed?
Because we didn't know what we were dealing with.

Any other idiotic questions?

That's great!

Because we didn't know what we were dealing with.

Any other idiotic questions?
December 12, 2019
A cluster of patients in China's Hubei Province, in the city of Wuhan, begin to experience the symptoms of an atypical pneumonia-like illness that does not respond well to standard treatments.

By March 30, 2020, all but one US public school districts were closed, representing the first-ever nearly synchronous nationwide closure of public K-12 schools in the US.
By the end of 2020 there were 199 deaths involving COVID-19 for 0-17 years.
And so brilliant minds like yours seeing less than 0.00026892% of the 74 million under age 18 decided it was time to close all the public school districts.
Thus causing this today:
Findings In this systematic review of 36 studies from 11 countries, school closures and social lockdown during the first COVID-19 wave were associated with adverse mental health symptoms (such as distress and anxiety) and health behaviors (such as higher screen time and lower physical activity) among children and adolescents. The effects of school closures could not be assessed separately from broader social lockdown measures.

ONE more question... a personal one for dblack...
Where is your proof for your observations? Why aren't you providing substantiation AS I HAVE?
Which of us do you think more people believe... YOU with just your personal observations or me?

And so brilliant minds like yours seeing less than 0.00026892% of the 74 million under age 18 decided it was time to close all the public school districts.
We didn't have that data beforehand, moron. Sell you propaganda elsewhere.
ONE more question... a personal one for dblack...
You don't get to ask me personal questions. Or, rather, you can ask. I won't answer.

Hey dumbass, young children cannot get the respiratory infection of COVID. They don’t have the ACE 2 type receptor cells developed yet. The most they will get is flu symptoms and get over it.

Same outcome as nearly everyone, of every age, who got COVID-1984.

The chances of a kid dying from COVID by itself is the same as them dying from the regular flu. Near non-existent.

Again, same as for everyone else, of every age.

Forum List

Back