American youths (0-17) deaths as percent of total youths: 0.0021%... 1,560... and they need to wear masks???

Not how it works especially with these SHORT TERM VACCINES with BREAK THROUGHs-----the opposite I suspect. Normally, Virus come in a frenzy pick off all the weak that they can get quickly and then fade away----

The Vaccines and masking and distancing ----has slowed the virus spreading so now it has hit every corner of the planet instead of just using up its fuel supply quickly and going away. This extra time--------gives the virus plenty of food and time to create all the variants it will ever want. As an added bonus all those vaccinated-----even if the vaccines actually worked, lose their potency quickly meaning those vaccinated will become unvaccinated regularily and quickly always creating a new food source for the virus-----and creating the ideal circumstances for the virus's to EVOLVE as needed to get to its food.

We would have been better served letting the virus spread, creating long term herd immunity..........once most were exposed and either died or survived, the virus would have run its normal course and not been able to find enough food to remain a world wide threat.

We are fucked...................and the money making vaccines have only aided this.
I don't think you know how viruses and mutations happen.

You seem to be unaware that your stats are worthless without corroboration. I’d say where I think you pulled them out of, but the smell gives it away.
It has been posted many many times and has been ignored, are you that slow?

Only if the little sob's might give the virus to me ..or their grandparents.

My students, the kids, have suffered enough protecting the lives of crusty old people like you.

I mean it. We are done, they are done, their parents are SURE done. Do what you need to do. The kids get to live.

Forum List

Back