American Patriot Ted Nugent Asked To Play Concert Honoring Nations U.S. Military

I did not serve. Born in 1964. What war should I have volunteered for in 1982 instead of going to college? Why is it important to you? Are you under some delusion that serving in the military makes you a great man?

Are you one of those guys with a bunch of military baseball caps in the rear window of your car? Maybe a few bumper stickers to tell everyone what a hero you were?

You misread the OP, chastised one of your nutter buds, and then lied about it.

Actually, I was born in 1964, and I decided to volunteer to serve in the United States Navy in the middle of July 1982.

What war should you have volunteered for? Well, Beruit (which I served off the coast in when over 260 Marines were hit with a truck bomb) would be a good start. Some of those Marines who died in those barracks were some of my friends. If you were as patriotic as you try to post, wouldn't you have dropped college after only 1 year (knowing that the military would help you get your degree if you wished while you were on active duty), and helped with the effort in Beruit in 1983?

I did.

Apparently you didn't, and wish to denigrate those that followed your lead.

How many years did YOU serve? Me? About 21, because you don't get a pension and a blue ID card until you've gone over the 20 year mark.

Oh my! You couldn't help yourself either, huh? Up until now.....you managed to discuss your service like a man and not use it as some kind of weapon aimed at anyone who didn't join like you did. It's great that you volunteered in 1982. You are just wonderful. So patriotic! A hero!

I don't denigrate those who served. I denigrate those who fucking tell everyone about it all the time. Those who challenge others with "When and where did YOU serve, boy?!" whenever they talk about military issues.

And here you are.....using the deaths of US Marines to make your little story more compelling. Way to go! A true patriot.

Actually dirtbag....................I was telling people when I enlisted and why I decided. I also asked when others (who denigrate those who served) if they ever enlisted.

There are lots of people who like to be armchair captains and tell those of us who actually did something in the service of our country that we're wrong.

Quick question Lone Laughter..................I did 21 years in the military, how many did YOU serve?

And.................I wouldn't have brought up the question, but the way you posted kind of reminded me to ask.

Remember..................only 1 percent of the current U.S. population has been willing to put their asses on the line, and even fewer have been willing to stick it out until retirement.

I'm retired. How about you?

Actually, I was born in 1964, and I decided to volunteer to serve in the United States Navy in the middle of July 1982.

What war should you have volunteered for? Well, Beruit (which I served off the coast in when over 260 Marines were hit with a truck bomb) would be a good start. Some of those Marines who died in those barracks were some of my friends. If you were as patriotic as you try to post, wouldn't you have dropped college after only 1 year (knowing that the military would help you get your degree if you wished while you were on active duty), and helped with the effort in Beruit in 1983?

I did.

Apparently you didn't, and wish to denigrate those that followed your lead.

How many years did YOU serve? Me? About 21, because you don't get a pension and a blue ID card until you've gone over the 20 year mark.

Oh my! You couldn't help yourself either, huh? Up until now.....you managed to discuss your service like a man and not use it as some kind of weapon aimed at anyone who didn't join like you did. It's great that you volunteered in 1982. You are just wonderful. So patriotic! A hero!

I don't denigrate those who served. I denigrate those who fucking tell everyone about it all the time. Those who challenge others with "When and where did YOU serve, boy?!" whenever they talk about military issues.

And here you are.....using the deaths of US Marines to make your little story more compelling. Way to go! A true patriot.

Actually dirtbag....................I was telling people when I enlisted and why I decided. I also asked when others (who denigrate those who served) if they ever enlisted.

There are lots of people who like to be armchair captains and tell those of us who actually did something in the service of our country that we're wrong.

Quick question Lone Laughter..................I did 21 years in the military, how many did YOU serve?

And.................I wouldn't have brought up the question, but the way you posted kind of reminded me to ask.

Remember..................only 1 percent of the current U.S. population has been willing to put their asses on the line, and even fewer have been willing to stick it out until retirement.

I'm retired. How about you?

You already know that I never served in the US military. Why ask again? I never told you that you were wrong to serve. I told you that you were wrong to assume that serving makes you any more patriotic than anyone else.

I grew up on military bases. My father made huge sacrifices during his career. As did all of his brothers. I've been around enough soldiers to be able to tell a quiet hero from an asshole braggart. My father was against any of us joining. Want to guess why?

Tell me......what motivated most enlistees during the period of time that you joined? Was it love of country.....or love of paycheck?

This asshole is a real piece of shit. I hope all his shows are canceled....

I hope the fucker goes broke because everyone in the world realizes what a piece of shit he truly is.

Matter of fact, I hope that everyone realizes what kind of crappy human he is.

I served. He didn't.

I volunteered. He did everything he could to get out of service.

What a noble thing to do. Yes, American patriot Ted Nugent who has just played his 6,500th concert will perform honoring our nations men and women in the military. Ted Nugent has always kept our military in the highest regard. As we all know, Ted attempted to enter the U.S. military (unlike true draft dodgers who burned their draft cards and fled to Canada) and put his life on the line for this country as he was selected in the draft but when he took his physical, the military rejected him with a medical condition as his United States Selective Service Record proves. Despite that, Ted has dedicate much time and resources over the years helping veterans raising money for them and taking the disabled ones on hunting adventures. There is no doubt, this man is well respected individual to the military and especially to the USO organization where he was asked to play for the troops in Afghanistan. This concert will be no different. As a conservative taxpayer, I salute Ted Nugent and ask you all to do the same.

Show of Support - Hunt for Heroes - Honoring Men & Women of our Military - West Texas Area - Volunteer

Ted Nugents selective service record proving he was rejected for a medical reasons

tednugentselectiveservice.jpg

The record above indicates, he actually got on the bus and went to take his physical when true liberal draft dodgers didn't. He was classified 1-S (high school student deferment) in 1967 and 2-S (college student deferment) in 1968; then after being reclassified 1-A (available for military service) in 1969 he was rejected as a result of a physical examination (most likely loss of hearing according to Snopes at one time) and given a 1-Y classification. (The 1-Y classification denoted persons "qualified for service only in time of war or national emergency" and was generally assigned to registrants who had exhibited medical conditions that were limiting but not disabling). After the 1-Y classification was eliminated at the end of 1971, Nugent was reclassified as 4-F. Ted Nugent did have a student deferment for part of the time he was eligible for the draft, but he did also fail a physical examination and receive a medical exemption.

WOW. Wonder what Cat Steven's draft card looks like. Paul McCartney never served. Simon and Garfunkel? Joan Baez? Arlo Guthrie? Jane Fonda? Bill Ayers? Bernadine Dohrn? Barry Obama? Bill Clinton?

I could go on for two hours. You are beating the shit out of a dead horse. Oh, by the way - You served when and where?

Fuckers who live in glass houses ought to be careful about where they throw their rocks... :D

Why would the British have American draft cards?

I saw Ted Nugent in Little Rock AR in 1999. I liked his music then, but knew nothing about his political views.

Now? I've seen his views politically, and I've still listened to his music.

Yeah...............he may have some good songs (Great White Buffalo), but he's turned into a serious hypocrite and right wing loon.

I might still listen to his music, but I think that as a human being, he's got a lot of room for growth.

I also think that Ted Nugent is an idiot who should be yanked off of the national stage, because he has nothing worthwhile to contribute. His song "Great White Buffalo" was a song that was speaking in support of the Native Americans, yet he has called them "unclean vermin".

I think that everyone who has a brain, or has ever served in the military, or has ever been a Native American should boycott his show.

I got to see him in Little Rock for free, because I volunteered to be a member of the staff keeping the place safe. Glad I didn't have to pay money to watch this racist hatemongering dirtbag.

Boycotting the dirtboy is EASY.

I saw Ted Nugent in Little Rock AR in 1999. I liked his music then, but knew nothing about his political views.

Now? I've seen his views politically, and I've still listened to his music.

Yeah...............he may have some good songs (Great White Buffalo), but he's turned into a serious hypocrite and right wing loon.

I might still listen to his music, but I think that as a human being, he's got a lot of room for growth.

I also think that Ted Nugent is an idiot who should be yanked off of the national stage, because he has nothing worthwhile to contribute. His song "Great White Buffalo" was a song that was speaking in support of the Native Americans, yet he has called them "unclean vermin".

I think that everyone who has a brain, or has ever served in the military, or has ever been a Native American should boycott his show.

I got to see him in Little Rock for free, because I volunteered to be a member of the staff keeping the place safe. Glad I didn't have to pay money to watch this racist hatemongering dirtbag.

Nugent never called the First Nations who cancelled his show "unclean vermin". I'll pull up the original interview in a minute for you to prove to you he didn't.

This is just another lie that Lakhota and others have been pushing on the board. Comes from two lying liberal bloggers.

So I wonder. When I prove once again he never called the First Nations "unclean vermin" will you or anyone else take back what you've said?

Sadly I doubt it.

This asshole is a real piece of shit. I hope all his shows are canceled....

:lol:

That will never happen. I find it amazingly "ex wife like" to want to see someone and their career destroyed just because you don't like their politics.

It appears many have the "ex wife syndrome".

So to all of you who are just buying into the lie that has been spread by Lakhota and others that Ted Nugent called the First Nations who cancelled him unclean vermin, here's a taste of the truth.

Too bad most of you would prefer to believe the lies about Nugent and keep spreading the lies. But the truth is out there.

Ted Nugent was talking about the people who started a petition at MoveOn.org to get his show cancelled.

Unclean vermin. There's more than a few out there.

Ted Nugent fires back at 'vermin' who want Oshkosh show canceled
Noell Dickmann, Gannett Wisconsin Media

Ted Nugent, who performs Saturday at the Leach Amphitheater in Oshkosh, has a few words for critics calling for Waterfest organizers to cancel his show.

"I take it as a badge of honor that such unclean vermin are upset by me and my positive energy," Nugent said in a recent interview with Gannett Wisconsin Media.

"Put your heart and soul into everything you do and nobody can stop you. Sometimes you give the world the best you got and you get kicked in the teeth. Give the world the best you got anyway."

The outspoken rocker took some time to respond to a few questions via email while on the SHUTUP & JAM! tour. He said he's always had critics.

"By all indicators, I don't think they actually qualify as people, but there has always been a lunatic fringe of hateful, rotten, dishonest people that hate happy, successful people," Nugent said.

Ted Nugent on those opposed to his appearance at Waterfest: “I take it as a badge of honor that such unclean vermin are upset by me and my positive energy.”(Photo: AP)

His performance at Waterfest sparked a bit of controversy last month when an Oshkosh resident wrote a letter to the editor and a group of people against his appearance in Oshkosh started a petition on MoveOn.org to have the show canceled. The petition has since been taken down. Reps from MoveOn.org said it was taken down by the creator, Mark Bye, who did not respond to inquiries regarding it.

Ted Nugent fires back at 'vermin' who want Oshkosh show canceled[/QUOTE]

Yanno.............I wish that Ted Nugent would show up on my front lawn just so I could kick him in the teeth.

He's a failed performer who is trying to gain fame by hooking on to the coat tails of whoever he thinks is going to fly the highest.

Too bad he put all his dreams on the conservatives.

A veteran demonstrates the proper "Nuge Salute"

old-man-giving-the-middle-finger.jpg

Oh Boy, did he ever fail his physical. It was Epic! But here, let him tell it;

Interviewer:
How did you get out of the draft?

Ted Nugent:
Ted was a young boy, appearing to be a hippie but quite opposite in fact, working hard and playing hard, playing rock and roll like a deviant. People would question my sanity, I played so much. So I got my notice to be in the draft. Do you think I was gonna lay down my guitar and go play army? Give me a break! I was busy doin' it to it. I had a career Jack. If I was walkin' around, hippying down, getting' loaded and pickin' my ass like your common curs, I'd say "Hey yeah, go in the army. Beats the poop out of scuffin' around in the gutters." But I wasn't a gutter dog. I was a hard workin', mother****in' rock and roll musician.

I got my physical notice 30 days prior to. Well, on that day I ceased cleansing my body. No more brushing my teeth, no more washing my hair, no baths, no soap, no water. Thirty days of debris build. I stopped shavin' and I was 18, had a little scraggly beard, really looked like a hippie. I had long hair, and it started gettin' kinky, matted up. Then two weeks before, I stopped eating any food with nutritional value. I just had chips, Pepsi, beer-stuff I never touched-buttered poop, little jars of Polish sausages, and I'd drink the syrup, I was this side of death, Then a week before, I stopped going to the bathroom. I did it in my pants. poop, piss the whole shot. My pants got crusted up.

See, I approached the whole thing like, Ted Nugent, cool hard-workin' dude, is gonna wreak havoc on these imbeciles in the armed forces. I'm gonna play their own game, and I'm gonna destroy 'em.
Now my whole body is crusted in poop and piss. I was ill. And three or four days before, I started stayin' awake. I was close to death, but I was in control. I was extremely antidrug as I've always been, but I snorted some crystal methedrine. Talk about one wounded motherf*cker...."

Mr. Rogers demonstrates the correct way to salute the Nuge....(a.k.a "Mr. Patriot" to the crackpot nutwing regiment)

128619.jpg

Yanno...........if the 'Nuge ever came to my house, I would punch him in the nose and tell him to be off of my property.

He would have 30 seconds to comply before I stomped his sorry ass into the ground.

I might like one or two of his songs, but as a human being, he's sorry and stupid.

Know what I'd like to see on TMZ? Ted Nugent having an affair with Sarah Palin. They both deserve each other.

Todd can run the camera while she's getting pounded.

Forum List

Back