American Patriot Ted Nugent Asked To Play Concert Honoring Nations U.S. Military

At least Ted Nugent doesn't have a 100% fraudulent Selective Service Registration Application like Obama does.

From the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office press conference exposing Obama's forged documents.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjaGGrzYUJ0

And that's the whole point, isn't it? His number was called and he went in. He wasn't accepted. It's really just that simple. These assholes that scream at the top of their pussy lungs about Nugent don't know shit from shinola.

The vast majority of them wouldn't know which end of rifle to point at the enemy..
Guys like Nugent scare the shit out of libs because libs believe that if one is in the entertainment business they belong to the political left. And if a person in the entertainment business happens to be conservative, those on the left go out of their way to black list the non lefty performer.

He doesn't scare the shit out of anyone, unless you are a dear or antelope at his corn feeder when he feels the urge to "rough it" and "hunt" on his game reserve where you could go up and pet the deer before you put an arrow through it.

And that's the whole point, isn't it? His number was called and he went in. He wasn't accepted. It's really just that simple. These assholes that scream at the top of their pussy lungs about Nugent don't know shit from shinola.

The vast majority of them wouldn't know which end of rifle to point at the enemy..
Guys like Nugent scare the shit out of libs because libs believe that if one is in the entertainment business they belong to the political left. And if a person in the entertainment business happens to be conservative, those on the left go out of their way to black list the non lefty performer.

He doesn't scare the shit out of anyone, unless you are a dear or antelope at his corn feeder when he feels the urge to "rough it" and "hunt" on his game reserve where you could go up and pet the deer before you put an arrow through it.
Bullshit, those animals are wild as ever and especially the wild hogs that will charge and gore you.

Paul McCartney never served

HA! He was a British born person.....Geesh some people......

yeah, I caught that..
However, but for American music fans, the Beatles as a group and in their individual solo acts may not have been so lucrative.
Just a thought.
Anyway, unless one is natural born or naturalized, they do not serve in our Armed Forces.

A swing...and a miss! It's a nutter miscommunication clown car!!!!

Answer the question, dumbass. You going to hold everyone else to the same standard? Or just those you have decided to play "internet tough guy" with?

Pussy.

You don't even understand the OP. You missed the OP's point. You stupid fuck. You and the OP.......,ARE IN COMPLETE AGREEMENT. Idiot.

I hold all stupid people to the same standard. You ought to pay attention.
HA! You're a liberal and have the gall to refer to someone as a stupid fuck?
Shut off your computer and get your knitting needles.

Answer the question, dumbass. You going to hold everyone else to the same standard? Or just those you have decided to play "internet tough guy" with?

Pussy.

You don't even understand the OP. You missed the OP's point. You stupid fuck. You and the OP.......,ARE IN COMPLETE AGREEMENT. Idiot.

HA! You're a liberal and have the gall to refer to someone as a stupid fuck?
Shut off your computer and get your knitting needles.

How's Little League going, coach? Tame those moms yet?

An analysis of Ted Nugent's Selective Service classification record doesn't prove or disprove either version of the story. He did indeed receive a high school student deferment (1-S) in 1967 and then (as he stated) a college student deferment (2-S) in 1968. However, he was reclassified as "available for military service" (1-A) in 1969 and then subsequently rejected as a result of a physical examination and given a 1-Y classification. (The 1-Y classification denoted persons "qualified for service only in time of war or national emergency" and was generally assigned to registrants who had exhibited medical conditions that were limiting but not disabling.) After the 1-Y classification was eliminated by the Selective Service at the end of 1971, Nugent was reclassified as 4-F ("registrant not qualified for any military service").

So, Ted Nugent did have a student deferment for part of the time he was eligible for the Vietnam-era draft, but he also did fail a physical examination and receive a medical exemption (which, as far as we know, he has neither acknowledged nor explained). But in the absence of more specific information about the results of that physical examination and the reasons for his medical exemption, it cannot be ascertained how truthful the account Nugent gave to High Times magazine back in 1977 might be. (Ted Nugent's press representative did not respond to a request for additional information about this subject.)

nugent.jpg

Last updated: 2 March 2014

More: snopes.com: Ted Nugent Dodged the Draft?

Hence, the OP is bullshit. As usual...

By all means, Ted should do a show in Afghanistan. Hell, why not Iraq? In fact, let's lend him to Israel! He could do a gig in Gaza. No, let's not be small time about this...I think that Ted should get on a plane and fly to the Ukraine right away!

You stupid fucking idiot, I know EXACTLY what the point was - I was talking to hippie fuckers like yourself. Get your pointed Nazi head out of your ass, you goose-stepping troll.

Bullshit. You misunderstood the OP. Like most USMB nutters, you don't read well. You thought the shithead was bangin' on Nugent. That's why you asked him when and where he served. Lying douche.

Stupid motherfucker, I was asking folks like you, Rambo, where the fuck YOU served. I'm STILL waiting for your answer. I didn't misunderstand a damned thing, you fool.

Now, you been talking shit. WHERE DID YOU SERVE, BIG SHOT?

You stupid fucking idiot, I know EXACTLY what the point was - I was talking to hippie fuckers like yourself. Get your pointed Nazi head out of your ass, you goose-stepping troll.

Bullshit. You misunderstood the OP. Like most USMB nutters, you don't read well. You thought the shithead was bangin' on Nugent. That's why you asked him when and where he served. Lying douche.

Stupid motherfucker, I was asking folks like you, Rambo, where the fuck YOU served. I'm STILL waiting for your answer. I didn't misunderstand a damned thing, you fool.

You seem upset. Being an idiot and then lying about it tends to make a loser upset. Fucking nutters almost never admit mistakes and almost always lie about them.

You seem upset. Being an idiot and then lying about it tends to make a loser upset. Fucking nutters almost never admit mistakes and almost always lie about them.

Nice try Nazi. You're not man enough to upset me little fella. :cuckoo:

Oh, By the way - where did you say YOU served? I didn't read that anywhere...

I did not serve. Born in 1964. What war should I have volunteered for in 1982 instead of going to college? Why is it important to you? Are you under some delusion that serving in the military makes you a great man?

Are you one of those guys with a bunch of military baseball caps in the rear window of your car? Maybe a few bumper stickers to tell everyone what a hero you were?

You misread the OP, chastised one of your nutter buds, and then lied about it.

I did not serve. Born in 1964. What war should I have volunteered for in 1982 instead of going to college? Why is it important to you? Are you under some delusion that serving in the military makes you a great man?

Are you one of those guys with a bunch of military baseball caps in the rear window of your car? Maybe a few bumper stickers to tell everyone what a hero you were?

Actually, I was born in 1964, and I decided to volunteer to serve in the United States Navy in the middle of July 1982.

What war should you have volunteered for? Well, Beruit (which I served off the coast in when over 260 Marines were hit with a truck bomb) would be a good start. Some of those Marines who died in those barracks were some of my friends. If you were as patriotic as you try to post, wouldn't you have dropped college after only 1 year (knowing that the military would help you get your degree if you wished while you were on active duty), and helped with the effort in Beruit in 1983?

I did.

Apparently you didn't, and wish to denigrate those that followed your lead.

How many years did YOU serve? Me? About 21, because you don't get a pension and a blue ID card until you've gone over the 20 year mark.

I saw Ted Nugent in Little Rock AR in 1999. I liked his music then, but knew nothing about his political views.

Now? I've seen his views politically, and I've still listened to his music.

Yeah...............he may have some good songs (Great White Buffalo), but he's turned into a serious hypocrite and right wing loon.

I might still listen to his music, but I think that as a human being, he's got a lot of room for growth.

I also think that Ted Nugent is an idiot who should be yanked off of the national stage, because he has nothing worthwhile to contribute. His song "Great White Buffalo" was a song that was speaking in support of the Native Americans, yet he has called them "unclean vermin".

I think that everyone who has a brain, or has ever served in the military, or has ever been a Native American should boycott his show.

I got to see him in Little Rock for free, because I volunteered to be a member of the staff keeping the place safe. Glad I didn't have to pay money to watch this racist hatemongering dirtbag.

Actually, I was born in 1964, and I decided to volunteer to serve in the United States Navy in the middle of July 1982.

What war should you have volunteered for? Well, Beruit (which I served off the coast in when over 260 Marines were hit with a truck bomb) would be a good start. Some of those Marines who died in those barracks were some of my friends. If you were as patriotic as you try to post, wouldn't you have dropped college after only 1 year (knowing that the military would help you get your degree if you wished while you were on active duty), and helped with the effort in Beruit in 1983?

I did.

Apparently you didn't, and wish to denigrate those that followed your lead.

How many years did YOU serve? Me? About 21, because you don't get a pension and a blue ID card until you've gone over the 20 year mark.

Oh my! You couldn't help yourself either, huh? Up until now.....you managed to discuss your service like a man and not use it as some kind of weapon aimed at anyone who didn't join like you did. It's great that you volunteered in 1982. You are just wonderful. So patriotic! A hero!

I don't denigrate those who served. I denigrate those who fucking tell everyone about it all the time. Those who challenge others with "When and where did YOU serve, boy?!" whenever they talk about military issues.

And here you are.....using the deaths of US Marines to make your little story more compelling. Way to go! A true patriot.

Forum List

Back