American Jewry, It's time to come home

Aliyah and the ‘police state’ hysteria
Such hysteria is to frighten Jews from not making Aliyah.

Dr. Sam Minskoff, a licensed clinical psychologist and Aliyah consultant, continues from previous podcasts to discuss the dynamics of the hysteria behind discouraging Aliyah by way of spinning complete falsehoods about Israel.

Minskoff suggests that for those overly sensitive people who readily adhere to the police state belief, is to come to Israel, even for a visit and judge for themselves. They just might be pleasantly shocked.

Listen on:
970044.jpg

This is Beverley Hills...

On social media some people are demanding an "apology"... What apology??!!
If we don't start responding accordingly, in a manner as to leave no doubts,
it will be registered by all those who mean exactly what You see.

Remember Sarah Halimi,
because if we remain polite, this is no different.

WAKE UP!

EyKAQVnU4AIbRLp
EyKFY7fWEAcPvyo

Last edited:
RE: American Jewry, It's time to come home
⁜→ rylah, et al,

BLUF: I'm not sure that any community wants to be associated with any event that could be characterized as a "
hate crime." It is just something they want to distant themselves from.

(COMMENT)

If perpetrators like this are not mentally deranged, they are most certainly "morons" of the first order
(illiterate half-wit). But it is NOT representative of the general public. Most people don't even think about who has what ancestry.

Just My Thought,
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

hating-jews-david-duke-ilhan-omar-finding-common-ground-42065822.png

And you expected me to play dumb pretending this is not the exact goal and outcome
of your daily hate mongering and blood libels on social media?

Most Jews don't even report on these attacks,
and yet they were 60% of all documented religious-based hate crimes in 2019.

And you expected me to play dumb pretending this is not the exact goal and outcome

LOLOL.. You're crazy.

RE: American Jewry, It's time to come home
⁜→ rylah, et al,

BLUF: I'm not sure that any community wants to be associated with any event that could be characterized as a "
hate crime." It is just something they want to distant themselves from.

(COMMENT)

If perpetrators like this are not mentally deranged, they are most certainly "morons" of the first order
(illiterate half-wit). But it is NOT representative of the general public. Most people don't even think about who has what ancestry.

Just My Thought,
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

I don't think that way about Americans, and of course such grave mistake would be used to sabotage our relations and partnership. While this is specifically the stated goal of the anti-Israel global campaign, not only towards Israel as a state, but the Jewish community in the US and Israel specifically. Both motivated by sheer racist hatred towards Jews as a whole, and by the belief that the failure to eliminate Israel lies mainly in its reliance on the backing of the West.

Again I don't think that this is demonstrative of the majority, of how people associate with or treat various minorities in the US, but it doesn't take a majority to sabotage a society to the point of self-destruction. And I think both anti-West/America and anti-Israel camps, seeing the first as the main Western power and second perceived, as pretty much the ideological and cultural backbone of Western imperialism today; Are acting in agreement that their goals, even though motivated by extremely opposing ideologies, meet and serve each other, based on simple historic observations, that they repeat to the letter:

a. Jews as a minority can be subdued, but while viewed as this peculiar phenomena throughout history, Jews defy every attempt at physical elimination by brute force. However it doesn't mean they won't die trying, and realize the closest they were ever able to reach that goal,and especially in current state of affairs, is only by ideological warfare, incite the entire society using populist means.

b. Jews are historically an easy scapegoat. Especially during times of instability, which serves to further sabotage a society against its other members in a likely manner. The anti-West camp also recognizes the influence of core Jewish ideals at the foundation of Western civilization, and thus the West can't be brought down, first ideologically and then literally,
without first turning it on its Jews.

c. No empire or civilization that turned against its Jews ever survived. I repeat, there's no empire in history that went against us and we didn't watch fall in shame.

They concluded it's impossible to subdue Israel without first sabotaging the support of the West, and neither the West can be subdued, due to shared cultural ideals and narratives, without first turning it on its Jews. Thus the pincer movement, it's a win-win tactic for our adversaries.

Q. What would be an appropriate response in Your opinion, so as to guard our friendship, and so as the last guardians to stand firmly for the common, now vastly abandoned core values we deeply cherish and represent together?

Last edited:

LOLOL.. You're crazy.

Exactly! Stop pretending.

Because you know you don't stand a chance if we're pushed towards the cliff, and how unexpectedly it can happen due to our numbers, if you're not careful keeping a low fire boiling that frog. That's exactly why most of you, despite your numbers, prefer to only incite others to fulfill your Jihad.

And now realizing the consequence of your unchecked eagerness will come sooner than expected, you act surprised and pretend to have no part in crossing that line.

Listen carefully, you'll lose again and in great shame, doubt it not, because it's not OUR name being addressed when we're attacked. If you think I'm the crazy one here, think about your family and children, and how easily many great nations have failed theirs,
when gambling with their fate trying the same.

Every individual has a choice, despite the fate collectively chosen by his/her people.
Learn from history, choose wisely for your own sake.

Last edited:

LOLOL.. You're crazy.

Because you know you don't stand a chance if we're pushed towards the cliff, and how unexpectedly it can happen due to our numbers, if you're not careful keeping a low fire boiling that frog. That's exactly why most of you, despite your numbers, prefer to only incite others to fulfill your Jihad.

And now realizing the consequence of your unchecked eagerness will come sooner than expected, you act surprised and pretend to have no part in crossing that line.

Listen carefully, you'll lose again and in great shame, doubt it not, because it's not OUR name being addressed here. If you think I'm the crazy one, think about your children, and how easily you gamble with their fate. Every individual has a choice, despite the fate collectively chosen by his/her people. Learn from history, choose wisely for your own sake.

You all probably should have treated the Palestinians like human beings back in 1920.

LOLOL.. You're crazy.

Listen carefully, you'll lose again and in great shame, doubt it not, because it's not OUR name being addressed here. If you think I'm the crazy one, think about your children, and how easily you gamble with their fate. Every individual has a choice, despite the fate collectively chosen by his/her people. Learn from history, choose wisely for your own sake.

You all probably should have treated the Palestinians like human beings back in 1920.

Sure, because they have, and because you ever had the best intentions in manipulating them as pawns against us, or ever looked for any rational reason to just spill your venom.

To listen to sociopaths like you, the women are guilty,
because they didn't give enough love to Ted Bundy...

That's why you failed then,
and again - in due shame.

Last edited:

LOLOL.. You're crazy.

Sure, because they have, and because you ever had the best intentions in manipulating them as pawns against us, or ever need excuses to spill your venom.

To listen to sociopaths like you,
women didn't give enough love to Ted Bundy...

What are you talking about? Driving away people who have lived in Palestine for 2000 years was not an intelligent thing to do. The Jews had suffered and been persecuted in Europe and Russia. Why would you turn right around and do the same thing to the Palestinians?

Last edited:

LOLOL.. You're crazy.

Sure, because they have, and because you ever had the best intentions in manipulating them as pawns against us, or ever need excuses to spill your venom.

What are you talking about? Driving away people who have lived in Palestine for 2000 years was not an intelligent thing to do.

How typical, after first attempting to outright deny and then try to ridicule these attacks,
you now went right into virtue signaling with the exact venom used to incite against Jews.

Listen, throughout history there were many blood libels and lies invented against us,
and this vulgar none sense is far from the smartest one.

Apparently the "2000 years" lie, is kinda cute as well,
they say that plagiarism is the best form of a compliment,
but we'll celebrate your defeat before most of you even learn to pronounce 'P-alestine'...

Last edited:
Driving away people who have lived in Palestine for 2000 years was not an intelligent thing to do.

If Israel drove out all the Palestinians, why are 25% of Israeli citizens Arab Palestinians?

Are those the ones who they forgot to drive away?

Or is it because Arab Palestinians in Israel have the highest literacy, longevity, and standard of living in the Arab World?

Driving away people who have lived in Palestine for 2000 years was not an intelligent thing to do.

If Israel drove out all the Palestinians, why are 25% of Israeli citizens Arab Palestinians?

Are those the ones who they forgot to drive away?

Or is it because Arab Palestinians in Israel have the highest literacy, longevity, and standard of living in the Arab World?

That's good but many more were driven out and can't return. I spent a lot of time there before the six day war and I have read Moishe Dayan.. I grew up in the 1950s listening to the BBC., Voice or America and Radio

LOLOL.. You're crazy.

What are you talking about? Driving away people who have lived in Palestine for 2000 years was not an intelligent thing to do.

How typical, after first attempting to outright deny and then try to ridicule these attacks,
you now went right into virtue signaling with the exact venom used to incite against Jews.

Listen, throughout history there were many blood libels and lies invented against us,
and this vulgar none sense is far from the smartest one.

Apparently the "2000 years" lie, is kinda cute as well,
they say that plagiarism is the best form of a compliment,
but we'll celebrate your defeat before most of you even learn to pronounce 'P-alestine'...

I have been to Palestine a total of six weeks before the 6 day war and I have read Moishe Dayan.

I grew up listening to the BBC, Radio Free Europe, Voice of America... It was very bad in Lebanon and Syria..

Forum List

Back