American Jewry, It's time to come home

Yom HaShoah 5781 (2021)

It has been said that during the 1930s and 1940s persecuted Jews had great difficulty passing for non-Jews, regardless of their features or their manner of dress; it was the look of sadness in their eyes that made them recognizable even to someone standing far away. If we should find ourselves unable, when the moment comes, to meet the stranger's gaze -- and to be moved by it -- then woe to him who is lost, who has wandered far from his people. -- Tzvetan Todorov

Caroline Glick article:

RE: American Jewry, It's time to come home
⁜→ rylah, et al,

BLUF: I'm afraid that America will have its morals tested.

(COMMENT)

America will have to stand guard on itself to ensure that the Black Shirts and Brown Shirts don't take hold.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Students continue to flock to Naale Elite Academy, COVID or not

Lockdowns have upended millions of peoples' lives, especially students who have had studies disrupted and plans for the future put on hold.

1009893.jpg

The COVID-19 lockdowns have upended the lives of the global population, especially children and teens, many of whom have had studies disrupted and their plans for the future put on hold.

A gratifying exception is the Naale Elite Academy, a joint program of the Israeli Ministry of Education and the Jewish Agency for Israel, which provides high school education and dorm facilities in Israel for Jewish teens from all over the world, free of charge. This past September, the Naale students at the various campuses across Israel started the school year with a plan in place for COVID, strictly adhering to Ministry of Health instructions, but with sufficient flexibility so that the students could complete their coursework and also take full advantage of their time in Israel.

Shoshana Becker, Naale’s Director of the Western World Region, points out that “the great thing about going to Naale during corona is that you’re with all your friends, instead of being stuck at home with just the nuclear family.”

Galit Collins of Toronto, Canada, now in 11th-grade student at the Amana religious girls’ school, arrived at the beginning of 10th grade. She relates that the first few weeks were a bit of a “culture shock.” And although she knew some Hebrew from day school, “not being fluent in the language was hard.”

It didn’t take long, though, before Galit began to feel comfortable and at home. “I was really happy to be at Amana, and I made friends really fast. It was awesome having friends from all over: Europe, Asia, Africa… The fact that we were all going through the same things together made it a lot easier.”

Facilitating her acclimation, according to Galit, was Naale’s dedicated support team, which she describes as “caring and kind,” and “who genuinely care about you.” The staff at Amana, which includes a counselor as well as a house mother, constantly tend to the girls’ well-being, and as Galit said, “There are so many people who are always looking out for you, you never feel alone!”

Galit’s mother Elite, herself born in Israel, was excited to give her daughter this unique opportunity to study in Israel. But the Collinses wanted to make doubly sure that Galit would be happy there, and so, before finalizing all the arrangements Galit and her father traveled to Israel to visit the Amana campus. “The first thing that struck me was the great atmosphere,” Galit shares. “The girls were listening to music outside (we’d left the snow behind in Canada, and here the campus was so green with fruit trees!) and everyone looked so happy. When I toured the classes, the girls were really welcoming.”

The warmth and feeling of belonging are woven into every aspect of Naale’s program, all the way down to COVID protocols. Last year, after the coronavirus erupted, many students returned home, and Galit and her newfound friends kept up via Zoom. After the summer vacation, when they came back in September, Galit didn't need to be in quarantine (since Canada was then a "green" country), but since many of her friends did, she and the local Amana students tried to keep them company, speaking to them from afar and holding events like kabalat Shabbat outside their windows so that they wouldn’t feel isolated and would have some human contact.

Galit adds that “during and in between lockdowns, the teachers made an effort to come and teach in person. Because we couldn’t leave the campus, the staff made sure we had fun activities at school. That made all the difference for us.”

Galit describes how taken aback she was at the close student-teacher relationship at Naale. “I love it that we can text the teachers when we need help with our homework; people in Israel are much more laid back and spontaneous.”

Galit isn’t sure yet what she’ll study after high school, but what she has decided is that she wants to take part in Sherut Leumi, the National Service program. “I want to give back,” she says.

~ ~ ~

Netanel Maroof, 18, is in his third and final year at the Naale program at the yeshivah in Shaalvim. Speaking from his parents’ house in Great Neck, New York, where he is staying for Pesach, he expresses his joy at seeing his family, but is already looking forward to returning to yeshivah at the end of the two-week break. “I love Israel; it’s my home!”

Netanel’s passion to live in Israel had been ignited years ago by his teachers in elementary school. Although his family already had a long-term plan to make Aliyah, when Netanel heard from a friend of a friend about the Naale program, he was eager to join. “I attended day school, but still couldn’t speak Hebrew. I felt that with Naale, I’d be able to learn the language and become immersed in Israeli culture much more easily,” he explains.

When Netanel’s father, Rabbi Joshua Maroof, heard from his son about Naale, he thought it was too good to be true. After investigating the details, he says, the Naale representative was extremely helpful and forthcoming.

Rabbi Maroof is extremely satisfied with the level and quality of education that Netanel received at Shaalvim, calling Naale “a once-in-a-lifetime gift for the American child, the opportunity to be educated in Israel in a healthy environment and to be able to absorb the language and the culture firsthand.”

Together with friends from all over the world – Italy, Venezuela, Poland, Spain, and more - Netanel made great strides both in his studies and in his personal development. “I made very good friends and the staff was amazing. I felt totally supported by everybody.”

Netanel attributes his relatively speedy and easy acclimation to his ulpan teacher. “She didn’t just teach us Hebrew, she brought us into the culture. We watched movies, listened to music, ate the food and also learned a lot of slang. Even in the first year, we interacted a lot with Israelis, and that was really good for us.”

Having Netanel dorming in Israel during COVID was an optimal solution as far as Rabbi Maroof was concerned. “Our entire household was home-schooled this year, because we didn’t want to risk any exposure. We were thrilled that Netanel was safe in Shaalvim and that he got vaccinated.”

Netanel enjoys the best of all worlds; his family will be making Aliyah just in time for his graduation. “We thought our Aliyah wouldn't take place before at least another two years, but things fell into place and we’re really looking forward to joining Netanel,” said Rabbi Maroof who is one of the rabbis of the Persian community in Great Neck. He and his wife Elana plan to join a new community in Carme Gat.

Shoshana Becker highly recommends Naale for families planning Aliyah. “The children get a head start with the language and studies, receiving all the support they need — and they have their families where they can go for Shabbat and holidays.” Becker quotes experts who state that when making Aliyah, the teens in the family often have the hardest time finding their place and adapting to the new culture. “Naale certainly facilitates what can be a fraught and frustrating process,” she said.

For more information please visit https://www.naale-elite-academy.com/

Having Netanel dorming in Israel during COVID was an optimal solution as far as Rabbi Maroof was concerned. “Our entire household was home-schooled this year, because we didn’t want to risk any exposure. We were thrilled that Netanel was safe in Shaalvim and that he got vaccinated.”
Holy Smokes! I'll bet he's all circumcised etc. and there was a strict no-contact policy to keep him away from women and any children who might be under the age of 18.

⁜→ et al,

BLUF: Any population set of 300 million, even if only one percent - of one percent has a profile of hostility to, prejudice, or discrimination against Jews - would give a pool of 30,000 people to post antisemitic tweets.

(COMMENT)

I'm not surprised that the Twitter-verse does not reflect a higher number.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ et al,

BLUF: Any population set of 300 million, even if only one percent - of one percent has a profile of hostility to, prejudice, or discrimination against Jews - would give a pool of 30,000 people to post antisemitic tweets.

(COMMENT)

I'm not surprised that the Twitter-verse does not reflect a higher number.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Rocckor with all due respect You still think it's just about posts on on twitter?
Which in itself, not to be underestimated, as exemplified by other such platforms,
to be used as a recruitment platform for radicals, and literally start pogroms against the Jewish community on the streets, by making videos of daily harassment a viral trend on social media.

I'm sorry to make the comparison, but what she says applies to that "even 1%" or 10% or more. At this stage it's wishful blindness to pretend not to see what's becoming the norm,
in the universities, social media and all that critical race theory in schools,
and what's going on in the US as a whole.

What do Islamists and White Supremacists have in common?

Last edited:
As hours and days pass, and the family members are losing hope, there's heard an increasing protest - about the rescue teams not working fast enough:

"I was promised that the Israelis would be allowed in, and that they're here.
It's impossible that in 4 days(!) nobody has emerged, dead or alive.

You gave us a promise and you're not fulfilling it,
and you can't fulfill it!

Imagine if your children were in there!"

Last edited:
I hope and pray that each and every one of you believes that we all here love you so much.

To my friends all over the world, and specifically in America,

There is a wonderful teaching from Rebbe Nahman of Breslov. It’s found right in between the first and second parts of Likutei Moharan, titled “Ehad Haya Avraham.”

In this powerful teaching, Rebbe Nahman explores the character of Avraham Avinu (Abraham our Patriarch). What made Avraham Avinu Avraham Avinu? It was when he understood what it means to love someone.

Avraham Avinu became Avraham Avinu when he realized that he really loved people. He loved his generation and he loved the world – enough to not care what they would think of him. He realized that if he loved someone, but was really more concerned about what they thought of him, then he couldn’t really love them.

Loving someone for real means loving them regardless of what they think of me. If I truly love them and sincerely care for them, that comes before anything.

What does this have to do with right now?

Many people have already had the privilege of hearing the words “Lech lecha.” They have packed up their bags and moved to Eretz Yisrael. Sadly enough, quite often they believed in using the “guilt card” toward family members and friends who were still living back in the States. I have never met anyone who has moved to Eretz Yisrael because of guilt. Nor should they.

I hope and pray that each and every one of you believes that we all here love you so much.
It’s time to come home. Not because of any Zionist motive, or any other motive. It’s just time to come home.

Perhaps the current riots will end in the next few days. Maybe they won’t, but maybe they will. The mere fact that this is actually happening right now, however, should be enough to make us stop and say to the Master of the universe: “Thank you so much for this gift called America – it’s been an amazing gift!” It has given so much to humanity and truly has been so incredible to the Jewish people as well.

And yet, what is taking place right now in the States forces us to do some deep introspection and adopt the concept of hayecha kodmin – putting your life first.

Who would have dreamed that 75 years after Auschwitz, rabbis across the country would have to gather up the Torah scrolls from their shuls and hide them in their homes, out of fear of the shuls being broken into and vandalized. This is just one example of the unfathomable.

We could give a million different reasons as to why someone should come home, but the truth is that one doesn’t need a reason to come home.

I am fully aware of the difficulty behind a commitment like this. It’s probably one of the most difficult decisions anyone could make – to uproot oneself and one’s family from that which they know, from that which they feel comfortable with. It is extremely tough.

But I want to tell you something even more important. We here in Eretz Yisrael, we need you. We are still trying to figure out what this dream of coming back home is all about. We are working very hard on it. And it would be so beautiful and so right if we could figure out the rest of our journey to our destiny together with the rest of the mishpaha (family).

Full article:

(Comment)

What more can I add to such clear words?
I'm ready to give half of my apartment and eat rice if that's what it takes.

From here, the situation looks seriously on the edge,
Jews are collectively framed as the animus of every social movement.
Regardless of elections there's a whole network laid out in the Universities,
media, as much as the Democratic party, in which the community traditionally
used to seek protection.

Even if a reverse of the default Democratic support seems to be a natural result of US Jewish demographics, these things can take at least a generation, but that wouldn't change much, and the situation is already explosive.

But of course, if I'm exaggerating, will gladly hear other opinions.
- constructive discourse is welcome.
Migrate to Israel??? No chance. Tolerating vandalism is preferable to dying from a bomb blast. Jews in the USA can defend themselves with firearms, just like all Americans do.

The chance to die in a terrorist attack in Israel is lower than the chance to die in America by a mass shooting.

⁜→ rylah, et al,

BLUF: I'm afraid that America will have its morals tested.

(COMMENT)

America will have to stand guard on itself to ensure that the Black Shirts and Brown Shirts don't take hold.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Some years back Ariel Sharon told the French Jews they were in danger and should move themselves and their money to Israel. They were furious.

hating-jews-david-duke-ilhan-omar-finding-common-ground-42065822.png

And you expected me to play dumb pretending this is not the exact goal and outcome
of your daily hate mongering and blood libels on social media?

Most Jews don't even report on these attacks,
and yet they were 60% of all documented religious-based hate crimes in 2019.

LOLOL.. You're crazy.

Exactly! Stop pretending.

Because you know you don't stand a chance if we're pushed towards the cliff, and how unexpectedly it can happen due to our numbers, if you're not careful keeping a low fire boiling that frog. That's exactly why most of you, despite your numbers, prefer to only incite others to fulfill your Jihad.

And now realizing the consequence of your unchecked eagerness will come sooner than expected, you act surprised and pretend to have no part in crossing that line.

Listen carefully, you'll lose again and in great shame, doubt it not, because it's not OUR name being addressed here. If you think I'm the crazy one, think about your children, and how easily you gamble with their fate. Every individual has a choice, despite the fate collectively chosen by his/her people. Learn from history, choose wisely for your own sake.

You all probably should have treated the Palestinians like human beings back in 1920.

Perhaps they should have treated Jews as human beings back in 1904 and ever since. Especially when they murdered, raped and looted old men, Pregnent women and children, and crashed Jewish babies' skulls.
1624985168436.png

1624985194769.png

1624985221898.png

hating-jews-david-duke-ilhan-omar-finding-common-ground-42065822.png

And you expected me to play dumb pretending this is not the exact goal and outcome
of your daily hate mongering and blood libels on social media?

Most Jews don't even report on these attacks,
and yet they were 60% of all documented religious-based hate crimes in 2019.

LOLOL.. You're crazy.

Exactly! Stop pretending.

Because you know you don't stand a chance if we're pushed towards the cliff, and how unexpectedly it can happen due to our numbers, if you're not careful keeping a low fire boiling that frog. That's exactly why most of you, despite your numbers, prefer to only incite others to fulfill your Jihad.

And now realizing the consequence of your unchecked eagerness will come sooner than expected, you act surprised and pretend to have no part in crossing that line.

Listen carefully, you'll lose again and in great shame, doubt it not, because it's not OUR name being addressed here. If you think I'm the crazy one, think about your children, and how easily you gamble with their fate. Every individual has a choice, despite the fate collectively chosen by his/her people. Learn from history, choose wisely for your own sake.

You all probably should have treated the Palestinians like human beings back in 1920.

Sure, because they have, and because you ever had the best intentions in manipulating them as pawns against us, or ever need excuses to spill your venom.

To listen to sociopaths like you,
women didn't give enough love to Ted Bundy...

That's why you failed then,
and again - in due shame.

What are you talking about? Driving away people who have lived in Palestine for 2000 years was not an intelligent thing to do. The Jews had suffered and been persecuted in Europe and Russia. Why would you turn right around and do the same thing to the Palestinians?

Ughhh.. perhaps because they tried to throw the Jews to the sea, and rape the women, crashing babies' skulls>

Didn't you take an oath to defend the Constitution? Do you happen to know what it says? JW

The constitution says that "the people" as a whole are allowed to bear arms to form "well regulated militias"

Basically, there is a collective right for civilians to form an armed force to stand by in readiness to defend the country. The second amendment is therefore fulfilled by the existence of the U.S military

in Shariah law-----muslims can be fully armed-----non muslims are completely disarmed. Lots of our mass murderers observe shariah law

Wrong.
Sharia law is completely against weapon or gun control of any kind.
For example, the Mamalukes of Egypt were a sort of foreign legion of troops who were not Muslim, but were paid by Muslims to fight for them.
And in fact, the main armed forces who won battles for Mohammad, where Jews.
{...
mamaluke, or marmeluke) is a term most commonly referring to non-Arab, ethnically diverse (mostly Turkic, Caucasian, Eastern and Southeastern European) slave-soldiers and freed slaves to which were assigned military and administrative duties, serving the ruling Arab dynasties in the Muslim world.[2][4][5][6]

The most enduring Mamluk realm was the knightly military class in Egypt in the Middle Ages, which developed from the ranks of slave soldiers.[2][5] Originally the Mamluks were slaves of Turkic origin from the Eurasian Steppe,[2][5][6][7] but the institution of military slavery spread to include Circassians,[2][5][6][8] Abkhazians,[9][10][11] Georgians,[2][5][12][13][14] other peoples of the Caucasus,[2][5][6][15] and Russians,[6] as well as peoples from the Balkans such as Albanians,[5][16] Greeks,[5] and South Slavs[5][16][17] (see Saqaliba). They also recruited from the Egyptians.[18] The "Mamluk/Ghulam Phenomenon",[4] as David Ayalon dubbed the creation of the specific warrior class,[19] was of great political importance; for one thing, it endured for nearly 1,000 years, from the ninth to the nineteenth centuries.

Over time, Mamluks became a powerful military knightly class in various Muslim societies that were controlled by Arab rulers.[2] Particularly in Egypt,[2] but also in the Levant, Mesopotamia, and India, mamluks held political and military power. In some cases, they attained the rank of sultan, while in others they held regional power as emirs or beys. Most notably, Mamluk factions seized the sultanate centered on Egypt and Syria, and controlled it as the Mamluk Sultanate (1250–1517).[2] The Mamluk Sultanate famously defeated the Ilkhanate at the Battle of Ain Jalut. They had earlier fought the western European Christian Crusaders in 1154–1169 and 1213–1221, effectively driving them out of Egypt and the Levant. In 1302 the Mamluk Sultanate formally expelled the last Crusaders from the Levant, ending the era of the Crusades.[5][20]

While Mamluks were purchased as property,[2] their status was above ordinary slaves, who were not allowed to carry weapons or perform certain tasks. In places such as Egypt, from the Ayyubid dynasty to the time of Muhammad Ali of Egypt, mamluks were considered to be "true lords" and "true warriors", with social status above the general population in Egypt and the Levant.[5] In a sense, they were like enslaved mercenaries.[2][18][21]
...}
Most of the above is BULL CRAP ----something like a novel of "historic fiction" It is true
that the islamic invaders in the LEVANT used enslaved people as soldiers----and that's about
it. The FACT is that under the vile stench of shariah law non muslims (dhimmis) are barred from using "weapons" Enslaved people, OF COURSE, have been used as soldiers and cannon
fodder and such activities have afforded enslaved people various measures of "status"----even
in the USA civil war

Wrong.
First of all, Sharia predated Mohammad and is Judaic law from the Old Testament.
Second is that most of Mohammad's armed forced when he attacked Mecca from Medina, where 11 of the 12 Hebrew tribes.
So at no time did Mohammad ever have a problem with other religions being armed.
"FIRST OF ALL" the statement "shariah predates Muhummad and is judaic law from the
Old Testament" is PSYCHOTIC What "12 Hebrew tribes" in arabia? I will help.----By
the USUAL manner that language is defined-----ie by ACCEPTED USAGE---the term SHARIAH
Law refers to islamic law as determined by muslim scholars who interpret the actions, recorded
words of Muhummad and the "KORAN" dictated to Muhummad by JIBRIL in the bat cave.
The body of laws and manner of Jurisprudence has as little to do with "JUDAIC" law as
does viking law. . In fact, Shariah is far more influenced by CANON LAW in the denial of
jews the right to own or use weapons-----and RIDE HORSES (or camels) Are you drunk?

If you do not know that the 12 Hebrew tribes went to Arabia after the Roman Diaspora Decree, than you really don't know anything about Jewish history.
That is about the most significant time period in Jewish history.
All I can suggest is that you read up a little:
Here are the tribe names:
{...
Some of the Jewish tribes of Arabia historically attested include:
...}

As to Sharia, thing like stoning adulterers is not in the Quran.
Clearly the Quran says that only beheading is to be used for executions, because it is quickest and least painful.
Stoning adulterers comes instead from the Judaic Old Testament.

There has never been any denial of weapons or horses to any religion, by Moslems.
In fact, when the Crusaders invaded, Jews fought along side Moslems against the Crusaders.
We know because they were massacred by the Crusaders when captured, and this is well recorded fact.

you are "learning" about islamic history and the history of jews from those wiki
articles WRITTEN BY MUSLIM SOURCES . There are jews who are THAT NAIVE
AND STUPID. Try to keep in mind-----my very own hubby was born in a very classical
shariah shit hole which------actually can be considered PART OF ARABIA. Your statements
about "shariah" and the history of jews of the Roman empire are PSYCHOTIC. Jewish villages
in "palestine" and the sorrounding lands were massacred by crusaders----but not in arabia.

I did not say the Jews in Arabia were massacred by Crusaders.
But it is well known the Jews in Palestine and anywhere the Crusaders went, were massacred by Crusaders, so the Jews fought along side the Moslems and against the Crusaders.
So they could not have been forbidden weapons by the Moslems.
And there is nothing in the Quran ever about anyone being forbidden weapons or horses.
And in fact it would be impossible for anyone to survive without weapons or horses, as they would be essential in the Mideast.
well---you happen to be wrong-----of course MERCENARY slaves did use weapons and YOU are right-----life in arabia is impossible without weapons and horses and camels which is why
persons under EXTREME OPPRESSION like the jews of arabia were DENIED the use of weapons
and horses and camels. keep in mind I have relatives who LIVED THE FILTH YOU SO LOVE.
As to the jews in arabia-----the GENOCIDE was comprehensive in the arabian Peninsula----
but not in the part of arabia called Yemen. Gee you are so ignorant of reality. Somehow you
believe the HISTORY ACCORDING TO WIKKI

{...
Yemenite Jews or Yemeni Jews or Teimanim (from Hebrew: יהודי תימן‎ Yehudei Teman; Arabic: اليهود اليمنيون‎) are those Jews who live, or once lived, in Yemen. Between June 1949 and September 1950, the overwhelming majority of Yemen's Jewish population was transported to Israel in Operation Magic Carpet. After several waves of persecution throughout Yemen, the vast majority of Yemenite Jews now live in Israel, while smaller communities live in the United States and elsewhere. Only a handful remain in Yemen. The few remaining Jews experience intense, and at times violent, anti-Semitism on a daily basis.[8]

Yemenite Jews have a unique religious tradition that distinguishes them from Ashkenazi Jews, Sephardi Jews, and other Jewish groups. They have been described as "the most Jewish of all Jews" and "the ones who have preserved the Hebrew language the best".[9] Yemenite Jews fall within the "Mizrahi" (eastern) category of Jews, though they differ from other Mizrahi Jews who have undergone a process of total or partial assimilation to Sephardic liturgy and custom. While the Shami sub-group of Yemenite Jews did adopt a Sephardic-influenced rite, this was mostly due to it being forced upon them,[10] and did not reflect a demographic or general cultural shift among the vast majority of Yemenite Jews.
...}

Actually the Ashcenaz and Yemen while being geographically the most distant communities,
are the most similar traditions.
SO TRUE!!!! and I----the Ashkenazia in MY little family hear about it all the time. Some of
the CONTINUAL interaction over the Millennia between far flung jews and YEMEN is amazing.
Hubby told me that his GREAT GRANDFATHER was a follower of BAAL SHEM TOV---read everything he wrote. ????? How he got his hands on the stuff ?-----well---he did---somehow

Was thinking about all that when listening, reminded of Your story,

though not so relevant for that thread anymore, anyway,

maybe the hubby will enjoy...

Last edited:

That number is VERY high... and unbelievable.

That number is VERY high... and unbelievable.

Excerpt:

In late February 2017, someone fired a gunshot into an Indiana synagogue. The same month, a Texas preschool teacher was fired for anti-Semitic social media posts, including a tweet encouraging followers to “kill some Jews.”

Three times between December 2, 2016, and late March 2017, rocks were thrown into a Philadelphia synagogue, shattering its stained-glass windows.

American Jews and their institutions have been targeted by a recent wave of frequently anonymous assaults and harassment, leaving mostly unanswered the question: who is committing anti-Semitic hate crimes?

Circumstantial evidence suggests the main perpetrators of anti-Semitic crimes come from two separate sources: right-wing groups such as white supremacists and neo-Nazis, and Muslims and/or Arabs. Unfortunately, little information has been systematically collected on the subject.

Let’s start with what we do know: There is no doubt that the number of reported anti-Semitic crimes has risen sharply in the last couple of years. The FBI reported that anti-Semitic hate crimes jumped nine percent from 2014 to 2015. Anecdotal evidence indicates that they increased even more in 2016.

According to the FBI, there were 664 anti-Semitic hate crime incidents resulting in 695 offenses in 2015, compared to 609 incidents resulting in 635 offenses in 2014. Aggravated assaults increased from four to 22. During the same period, anti-Semitic incidents on college campuses increased from 912 to 941, according to the Anti-Defamation League.

In the first five months of 2016, the ADL’s New England office received almost as many reports of anti-Semitic incidents as it received for the region in all of 2015: 56 just in January-May 2016, compared to 61 for all of 2015.

By the end of 2016, the New York Police Department reported that there had been a 115 percent increase in bias crimes following Election Day, “with Jews being targeted in 24 of the 43 incidents during that nearly month-long period.” That’s three times as many anti-Semitic incidents as were reported for November 2015.

Surprisingly little is known about who commits the vast majority of these acts. The ADL ignored this writer’s repeated inquiries on the subject; it either has no data or doesn’t want to publicize what it knows.

FBI crime reports provide limited information. Of offenders who committed the 635 anti-Semitic hate crime offenses in 2014, some information was available on the race of 353 and the ethnicity of 16; no information was available on the other 282. Of offenders who committed the 695 anti-Semitic hate crime offenses in 2015, some information was available on the race of 373 and the ethnicity of 82; there was no information on those who committed the other 322 offenses. The breakdown was as follows:

continued

Circumstantial evidence suggests the main perpetrators of anti-Semitic crimes come from two separate sources: right-wing groups such as white supremacists and neo-Nazis, and Muslims and/or Arabs. Unfortunately, little information has been systematically collected on the subject.

Exactly...not much difference.
Confirming what has been said for years.

In fact Jihadis use and appeal to neo-Nazi ideology by the book.

Forum List

Back