American Jewry, It's time to come home

...What plan did you read that indicated that the Israelis were planning a displacement?...
I can read a map, and its evolution since 1948, and so can you.

The latest proposed West Bank annexation variants are presently on the table and would be backed by the Trump administration.

It's "death by a thousand cuts" spanning a century, old boy...

The Jews of Israel know that there will be no lasting peace and security until the Palis are sitting on the East Bank...

It's merely a matter of how long and how many back-flips they'll have to execute before they get where they need to go.

And they will.

I am an American first & a Jew second. Rather than pack up & go live in Israel when the going gets tough for us, I would fight for my rights as an American by educating our citizens to antisemitism & those who promote it. Pro Israel? You bet. But my country first.

Appreciate You sharing that.
And can understand, in theory.

But practice shows that in the diaspora Jews were always made to move,
each time we started to feel comfortable, G-d shattered every such false hope.

Get used to the Desert, refuse to inherit what is given to Your children,
then wander some more only without the same accommodations as before,
and now don't even attempt to do what was called for and raise to that standard.
But the children who were disregarded for being kept in the desert, they will inherit it,
achieving much more in merit than the desert could ever accommodate.
That's this week's Torah portion.

Washington is not Jerusalem,
by definition cannot accommodate Your full potential.
And I respect your views. As I see it, it's time long overdo for Jews to stand up & fight those who hate us & wish us dead wherever we may be. And that is what we should have done with the damn Nazi's rather than board the trains. We as a people must be strong, not weak & running away to an even worse situation.

Rocco. Kondor is a dinosaur from the Jurasssic period with his mind stuck in a bygone era...
Incorrect. My mind ranges back through the 3-4,000 year-long history of the Jews and it ranges centuries into the future.

...He just can't come to terms with the fact that there will be no ethnic cleansing in Palestine...
Please continue to believe that. Please continue to ignore the evolutionary map of Eretz Yisrael since 1948. :auiqs.jpg:

...He's probably the only member of this Message Board who managed to work the miracle of missing the writing in the wall:...
Please continue to believe that, as well.

...There will be neither a palestinian state nor the ethnic cleasing of arabs in the WB and Gaza...
Please continue to believe that as well.

...Palestinians will gradually abandon the armed struggle and start a movement for civil rights in Israel.
Your great-great-great-great grandchildren should live so long.

The present situation is unsustainable.

Mainstreaming of Palestinians is highly unlikely and would not yield a reliable long-term sustainable solution.

In the long run the only way forward is to separate the two populations, permanently.

Given that the Israelis hold all - and I do mean ALL - the cards, the Palestinians will eventually end-up on the East Bank.

Your problem is that you lack an appreciation of multi-generational planning that can extend for a century or more before it reaches fruition.

Go look at a Loss-of-Land evolutionary map of so-called Palestine, and understand that they're close to beginning the End Game now.

There isn't a power on the face of the planet who is going to risk going to war with Israel and its allies to keep the Idiot Palestinians on the West Bank.

I am an American first & a Jew second. Rather than pack up & go live in Israel when the going gets tough for us, I would fight for my rights as an American by educating our citizens to antisemitism & those who promote it. Pro Israel? You bet. But my country first.

and now don't even attempt to do what was called for and raise to that standard.
But the children who were disregarded for being kept in the desert, they will inherit it,

And I respect your views. As I see it, it's time long overdo for Jews to stand up & fight those who hate us & wish us dead wherever we may be. And that is what we should have done with the damn Nazi's rather than board the trains. We as a people must be strong, not weak & running away to an even worse situation.

Israelis are worried – about America
Used to be the other way round. Loving Israel, agonizing over it hurting for it - that used to be our job, from the all-powerful USA. Op-ed.

Here is one newspaper that tells the truth, even when it hurts. An editorial in the New York Post puts it unambiguously – the Democrat Party has abandoned Israel. To that, we add another sorry fact. The Democrat Party has (also) abandoned the United States of America.

Those are Democrat governors and mayors who are encouraging the mobs to trash and vandalize our cities, and to resist the police. Nancy Pelosi refers to America’s law enforcement heroes as “stormtroopers.”

I wish I had better news for my friends and family in Israel, because here’s a twist. Israelis are worried about us here in the United States.

“Are you okay?” Those are emails and phone calls I keep getting from Israel…sometimes frantic. Used to be the other way round. Loving Israel, agonizing over Israel, hurting for Israel, that used to be our job, from the all-powerful United States.

All-powerful? Now we are down on our knees. Literally? Yes. Here’s a picture you thought you’d never see. The Democrat candidate for president of the United States down on a knee in an act of obedient submission to the mob.

Ain’t that a kick in the head…watching a civilization crumble before your very eyes. This, 2020, has been the worst year for America since…since Elvis died, 1977. Or pick your own year. Some might say 9/11/2001. Others are even saying 1492. The New York Times dates it as the “1619 Project,” as if it’s all my fault.

Brother – do I sound depressed!

Like I said, from America we’d check the news to ask, now what? NOW WHAT! Which one of our family…meaning Klal Yisrael…has been hit? Of the loved ones who have suffered from generations of intifadas, I will spare you the details. You’ve got your own stories, I am sure.

So what’s happening in America?

I don’t know, except that you do not want to be living in Portland, or Seattle, or Baltimore, or New Orleans, or Chicago, or Philadelphia, or DC, or NYC, or any place run by Democrats. It’s as if we obliterated the Taliban over there, and brought them over here, and many of them, as Bari Weiss tells us, with a broken heart, work at The New York Times.

Last edited:

Glad you posted that . Proves my point. They want us to run. So go run if that is what you believe. As for me, here I stay! I sure as hell will not do what they want me to as a Jew.

Glad you posted that . Proves my point. They want us to run. So go run if that is what you believe. As for me, here I stay! I sure as hell will not do what they want me to as a Jew.

That... reminds me of the fur hats.

Bear with me.

When the Jews were ordered by a king in Europe to wear fox tails on the head as an insult,
they followed, and made it into a hat, but when the king died and the order was revoked,
the Jews in the ghetto kept proudly wearing it, as a symbol of pride, and so Shtreimel.

But if you think about it, that no longer has its essence in the ghetto,
wearing American or Shtreimel as a Jew is now only cool in Israel.

And please don't take it personally, I understand and sincerely respect Your patriotism,
this is a moral duty and Torah commandment that very much resonates with me,
and with all respect to this noble strive to achieve and contribute to society,
it seems further this is no longer being respected or viewed as a merit,
not because You don't stand for the right values, but because a Jew
fighting for the diaspora that doesn't want him projects weakness.

...What plan did you read that indicated that the Israelis were planning a displacement?...
I can read a map, and its evolution since 1948, and so can you.

The latest proposed West Bank annexation variants are presently on the table and would be backed by the Trump administration.

It's "death by a thousand cuts" spanning a century, old boy...

The Jews of Israel know that there will be no lasting peace and security until the Palis are sitting on the East Bank...

It's merely a matter of how long and how many back-flips they'll have to execute before they get where they need to go.

And they will.
You are making no sense. Peace already exists between Israel and the Arabs in Judea and Samaria. While the PA and EU continue to conspire to incite more conflict, Israel has half the homicide rate of the US. Racist hate crimes committed by Palestinians against Jews are no different from hate crimes committed here in the US. With it all, Israelis are much less likely to be murdered than Americans are.

I understand & appreciate discussing our different views on the subject. I believe it is absurd to even consider leaving the USA to go live in Israel over some new wave of antisemitism. What bothers me most is why the Blacks against the Jews? It is the Jews who throughout history have always supported Black lives matter, even before this current movement began. Very disheartening indeed. But I choose to stay right here & work it out, no matter what it takes, rather than run away from it. To me, that would be cowardly & disgusting. And if you think Jews are in trouble here, just consider what they have to deal with in Israel. Just my opinion. Be well.

Rocco. Kondor is a dinosaur from the Jurasssic period with his mind stuck in a bygone era...
Incorrect. My mind ranges back through the 3-4,000 year-long history of the Jews and it ranges centuries into the future.

...He just can't come to terms with the fact that there will be no ethnic cleansing in Palestine...
Please continue to believe that. Please continue to ignore the evolutionary map of Eretz Yisrael since 1948. :auiqs.jpg:

...He's probably the only member of this Message Board who managed to work the miracle of missing the writing in the wall:...
Please continue to believe that, as well.

...There will be neither a palestinian state nor the ethnic cleasing of arabs in the WB and Gaza...
Please continue to believe that as well.

...Palestinians will gradually abandon the armed struggle and start a movement for civil rights in Israel.
Your great-great-great-great grandchildren should live so long.

The present situation is unsustainable.

Mainstreaming of Palestinians is highly unlikely and would not yield a reliable long-term sustainable solution.

In the long run the only way forward is to separate the two populations, permanently.

Given that the Israelis hold all - and I do mean ALL - the cards, the Palestinians will eventually end-up on the East Bank.

Your problem is that you lack an appreciation of multi-generational planning that can extend for a century or more before it reaches fruition.

Go look at a Loss-of-Land evolutionary map of so-called Palestine, and understand that they're close to beginning the End Game now.

There isn't a power on the face of the planet who is going to risk going to war with Israel and its allies to keep the Idiot Palestinians on the West Bank.

Time is definitely on our side,
B"H as it is now we're already surpassing some large Arab countries by birthrates,
but it would be so fun on whole another level if folks joined us on the ground.

There's a reason why Judea is full of immigrants from America, she yearns for them,
and we've got the whole Negev Desert as a playground for the young generation
to build new economic hubs and smart new ecological cities.

We could have so much more fun...

Last edited:
Don't listen to me - listen to Moshe
What is the first and fundamental mitzva that Moshe explains when he teaches the Torah to his people? Not Shabbos. Not kashrus.

855083.jpg

In this week’s Torah portion, Moshe goes over the teachings of the Torah as the Israelite Nation stands poised to enter the Promised Land. The Spies and their rebellious generation had all died in punishment for not wanting to make aliyah, but the pernicious influence of their tragic misunderstanding still remained. So at the very beginning of the Book of Devarim, Moshe begins to explain the Torah, as it says, “Moshe began to explain the Torah….” (Devarim, 1:6).

Rashi comments that Moshe explained the Torah in 70 languages. Apparently, he prophetically knew that the Jews would one day be scattered around the world, where they would speak French and Spanish and German and Russian and English and Yiddish, and Moshe didn’t want them to have the excuse, “We didn’t know we were supposed to live in Israel – we don’t speak Hebrew, so how can you blame us for not understanding the Torah?” So Moshe made sure to teach the Torah in 70 languages, so that every Jew would know.

And what is the very first thing Moshe teaches the Nation, who are all waiting to hear the explanation of the Torah from Moshe himself? You can read the words yourself:

“Moshe began to explain the Torah, saying, the Lord our God spoke to us in Horev, saying, ‘You have dwelt long enough in this mountain – TURN AND TAKE UP YOUR JOURNEY – go to the Land of Israel! BEHOLD, I HAVE SET THE LAND BEFORE YOU, GO IN AND POSSESS THE LAND THAT THE LORD SWORE TO YOUR FATHERS, AVRAHAM, YITZHAK, AND YAACOV, TO GIVE THEM, AND TO THEIR SEED AFTER THEM” (Devarim, 1:6-8).

The Torah wasn’t given to be kept in Sinai, nor in Brooklyn or Beverly Hills. The Torah isn’t a “religion” like Buddhism or Christianity, God forbid. The Torah isn’t some abstract spirituality floating like cloud in the sky. The Torah has an EARTHLY BASE. Not Sinai. Not Brooklyn. The Torah is the DIVINE CONSTITUTION of the NATION OF ISRAEL, and every NATION needs its own LAND. And the holy CHILDREN OF ISRAEL have their own unique HOLY LAND.

What is the first and fundamental message that Moshe explains when he teaches the Torah to Am Yisrael? Not Shabbos. Not kashrus.

“Do you want to know what Torah is?” he asks them. “You really want to keep it? GO IN AND POSSESS THE LAND! That’s the basis of Torah. Only in the Holy Land will you be able to understand what the Torah is all about, and only there can all of the Torah be kept.”

This is the teaching which Moshe wanted to sink into our hearts in order to uproot the tragic error of the Spies. We are to be our own HOLY NATION with our own HOLY LAND, and not live as a minority in someone else’s country performing a small handful of religious precepts. That may be the “Judaism” of the exile, but it isn’t real Torah.

What is this like? It’s like a Jew who returns home from shul on a clear Sukkot night and eats his Yom Tov meal in his home under the roof of his house. Obviously, he hasn’t performed the mitzvah. Why? Because there is a place where the seudah of Sukkah night must be performed. The same thing is true with the Torah.

You don’t have to listen to me. Listen to Moshe. Listen to the roaring echo of his words, resounding out today from Torah scrolls all over the world:

YOU HAVE DWELT LONG ENOUGH IN BROOKLYN AND BEVERLY HILLS – YOU HAVE TARRIED LONG ENOUGH IN PARIS AND ANTWERP – YOU HAVE RUN AWAY FOR TOO LONG IN MELBOUNE AND MEXICO CITY - GO UP AND POSSESS THE LAND!!!!

Last edited:
...You are making no sense...
Only because you lack understanding of long-term multi-generational land acquisition goals and their slow, controlled pursuit.

...Peace already exists between Israel and the Arabs in Judea and Samaria...
Such 'peace' is insubstantial, fragile and not sustainable in a multi-generational sense.

When one factors-in so-called 'Palestinian' stupidity over the past 70 years or more, the long-term prognosis for the status quo is quite poor.

...While the PA and EU continue to conspire to incite more conflict, Israel has half the homicide rate of the US. Racist hate crimes committed by Palestinians against Jews are no different from hate crimes committed here in the US. With it all, Israelis are much less likely to be murdered than Americans are.
Entirely irrelevant. We are talking about the establishment of long-term sustainable and permanent and defensible national borders.

Borders that do not contain a potential Enemy Population with a chip on its shoulder.

Long-term, the Jews of Israel will not stop until they have achieved a solution akin to the League of Nations partition proposal of 1922...

1922-mandate_for_palestine.jpg

They can't stop short of that goal... even if it takes three or four or five generations to get reach that goal.

In that insane part of the world, anything less will prove to be suicidal in the long run.

And, when you look at the Palis' own propaganda maps about the loss of land in so-called 'Palestine'...

a0_AfaJOpUfwuG9bbFSEr-17hRRRMYeig8vXzjfHKmbjkhWXmtZfLRi2XjYHgWo3z7eyL02UOQZ1raORfOdta9yyCJdeRc80Rp_XlZNxPCUnArDfqpdQRKbh2qyz4lF88-HXvczB3AGlEbE-zehQsQ

An objective mind will quickly realize that the Jews of Israel are well-along the path to achieving that multi-generational goal.

To believe otherwise is short-sighted, naive, simple-minded and delusional.

In all likelihood, the Israelis will stop annexing land once they reach the 1922 configuration, but they must absorb those remaining embedded pockets.

The ultimate and long-term fate of the newly-resurrected Jewish Homeland is at stake.

The Jews of Israel... many of them descendants of survivors of the Holocaust and Russian pogroms... are very well motivated to survive as a nation.

Calls for Jews to "come home" have been broadcast from time to time since the days of the earliest Zionists over a century ago.

This is merely the latest call... and there will be more... many more... over the course of time.

Last edited:
...You are making no sense...
Only because you lack understanding of long-term multi-generational land acquisition goals and their slow, controlled pursuit.

...Peace already exists between Israel and the Arabs in Judea and Samaria...
Such 'peace' is insubstantial, fragile and not sustainable in a multi-generational sense.

When one factors-in so-called 'Palestinian' stupidity over the past 70 years or more, the long-term prognosis for the status quo is quite poor.

...While the PA and EU continue to conspire to incite more conflict, Israel has half the homicide rate of the US. Racist hate crimes committed by Palestinians against Jews are no different from hate crimes committed here in the US. With it all, Israelis are much less likely to be murdered than Americans are.
Entirely irrelevant. We are talking about the establishment of long-term sustainable and permanent and defensible national borders.

Borders that do not contain a potential Enemy Population with a chip on its shoulder.

Long-term, the Jews of Israel will not stop until they have achieved a solution akin to the League of Nations partition proposal of 1922...

1922-mandate_for_palestine.jpg

They can't stop short of that goal... even if it takes three or four or five generations to get reach that goal.

In that insane part of the world, anything less will prove to be suicidal in the long run.

And, when you look at the Palis' own propaganda maps about the loss of land in so-called 'Palestine'...

a0_AfaJOpUfwuG9bbFSEr-17hRRRMYeig8vXzjfHKmbjkhWXmtZfLRi2XjYHgWo3z7eyL02UOQZ1raORfOdta9yyCJdeRc80Rp_XlZNxPCUnArDfqpdQRKbh2qyz4lF88-HXvczB3AGlEbE-zehQsQ

An objective mind will quickly realize that the Jews of Israel are well-along the path to achieving that multi-generational goal.

To believe otherwise is short-sighted, naive, simple-minded and delusional.

In all likelihood, the Israelis will stop annexing land once they reach the 1922 configuration, but they must absorb those remaining embedded pockets.

The ultimate and long-term fate of the newly-resurrected Jewish Homeland is at stake.

The Jews of Israel... many of them descendants of survivors of the Holocaust and Russian pogroms... are very well motivated to survive as a nation.

Calls for Jews to "come home" have been broadcast from time to time since the days of the earliest Zionists over a century ago.

This is merely the latest call... and there will be more... many more... over the course of time.
Thia "Jewish conspiracy" that so fascinates you is purely a product of your imagination. If you had any familiarity with the debates among Israelis since 1967 over what to do with the land, you would realize that. In over a half century since Israel took control of Judea and Samaria, no Palestinians have been forced out of their villages and aside from Jerusalem, no land has been annexed, so there are no facts to support your bizarre claim of a multi generational plot to send the Palestinians to Jordan or elsewhere.

Your absurd premise that the Jews have to ship the Palestinians to Jordan in order to have peace is without any rational basis since there is peace with the Palestinians in Judea and Samaria and it is obviously sustainable into the foreseeable future.

...Your absurd premise that the Jews have to ship the Palestinians to Jordan in order to have peace is without any rational basis since there is peace with the Palestinians in Judea and Samaria and it is obviously sustainable into the foreseeable future.
You foolishly mistake the peace-du-jour with multi-generational and sustainable permanent peace. Israeli long-range planners focus on the latter.

...Your absurd premise that the Jews have to ship the Palestinians to Jordan in order to have peace is without any rational basis since there is peace with the Palestinians in Judea and Samaria and it is obviously sustainable into the foreseeable future.
You foolishly mistake the peace-du-jour with multi-generational and sustainable permanent peace. Israeli long-range planners focus on the latter.
The term you want is de jure, not de jour, and I was referring to the de facto peace established on the ground in Judea and Samaria, and again, there is rational basis for doubting it is sustainable for the foreseeable future. These clumsy left wing arguments about the status quo not being sustainable are simply absurd and without any foundation in fact or logic.

American Jewry,
To my friends all over the world, and specifically in America
Get real. People aren't your "friends" when you're wearing that much gold and precious metals, gemstones whatnot, or stashing some ancient Dead Sea Scrolls in your basement. It's the sack of Rome, the destruction of the temple at Jerusalem, federal agents are coming to New York, the looting and pillaging and burning are only beginning.....

Used to be the other way round. Loving Israel, agonizing over it hurting for it - that used to be our job, from the all-powerful USA. Op-ed.

Here is one newspaper that tells the truth, even when it hurts. An editorial in the New York Post puts it unambiguously – the Democrat Party has abandoned Israel. To that, we add another sorry fact. The Democrat Party has (also) abandoned the United States of America.

Those are Democrat governors and mayors who are encouraging the mobs to trash and vandalize our cities, and to resist the police. Nancy Pelosi refers to America’s law enforcement heroes as “stormtroopers.”

I wish I had better news for my friends and family in Israel, because here’s a twist. Israelis are worried about us here in the United States.

“Are you okay?” Those are emails and phone calls I keep getting from Israel…sometimes frantic. Used to be the other way round. Loving Israel, agonizing over Israel, hurting for Israel, that used to be our job, from the all-powerful United States.

All-powerful? Now we are down on our knees. Literally? Yes. Here’s a picture you thought you’d never see. The Democrat candidate for president of the United States down on a knee in an act of obedient submission to the mob.

Ain’t that a kick in the head…watching a civilization crumble before your very eyes. This, 2020, has been the worst year for America since…since Elvis died, 1977. Or pick your own year. Some might say 9/11/2001. Others are even saying 1492. The New York Times dates it as the “1619 Project,” as if it’s all my fault.

Like I said, from America we’d check the news to ask, now what? NOW WHAT! Which one of our family…meaning Klal Yisrael…has been hit? Of the loved ones who have suffered from generations of intifadas, I will spare you the details. You’ve got your own stories, I am sure.

I don’t know, except that you do not want to be living in Portland, or Seattle, or Baltimore, or New Orleans, or Chicago, or Philadelphia, or DC, or NYC, or any place run by Democrats. It’s as if we obliterated the Taliban over there, and brought them over here, and many of them, as Bari Weiss tells us, with a broken heart, work at The New York Times.

My country will weather the divisions and damage caused by our current president, just as it did the Civil War, the fight for Civil Rights, two world wars and the great depression. What is happening now is the result of a “perfect storm” of short and long term worldwide events, bad leadership, divisive policies. What is not so good, is the relentless search for scapegoats when times are bad, whether it’s Jews or Muslims or immigrants or political ideologies. What I hope is we will come out the better for it, what I worry is...how changed will it be and will happen in between. The whole world is changing.

My country will weather the divisions and damage caused by our current president, just as it did the Civil War, the fight for Civil Rights, two world wars and the great depression. What is happening now is the result of a “perfect storm” of short and long term worldwide events, bad leadership, divisive policies. What is not so good, is the relentless search for scapegoats when times are bad, whether it’s Jews or Muslims or immigrants or political ideologies. What I hope is we will come out the better for it, what I worry is...how changed will it be and will happen in between. The whole world is changing.
Bullshit. What is happening now is that the race based politics of the Democratic Party has led to a conspiracy between mobs of violent anarchists and Democratic politicians who have sold out their cities in the hope that all this craziness will pay off for them at the polls.

Forum List

Back