American Fascism

How stupid. Emergency measures during an epidemic aren't Fascism. See US history of Spanish Flu and Yellow Fever.
ok, so how do we define a government locking folks in their homes, shutting business down , and having them dress up like halloween to go out surada?

~S~

ok, so how do we define a government locking folks in their homes, shutting business down , and having them dress up like halloween to go out surada?

~S~

Read up on the Yellow Fever epidemics and the Spanish Flu.

Read up on the Yellow Fever epidemics and the Spanish Flu.

Read up on presenting a defendable argument. So much of the politically tinged misinformation that came out from the CDC during the Wuhan virus was complete nonsense. Let’s not pretend we weren't subjected to political science, instead of actual science, as well as fed a steady diet of posturing from Fauci and Walensky as they failed, repeatedly.

Fascism is anyone telling me I have to accept the customs of the country I was born in.

that is certainly you
No, it is you
1708886118663.png

Fascism can hide its swastika, disguise its chauvinism, but it can never hide its anti-communism.
This is its main essence, what it is created for and paid for by finance Capital.

Forum List

Back