American breakfast vs Full English

I dont know but these grits with powdered sugar and butter taste good although probably about as healthy as a candy bar.

I never understood cooked anything for breakfast, the sight of all this grease is enough to make you want to throw up and go back to bed.
The full english is a lot less greasy.

Back bacon has a lot less fat than american bacon, And the sausages they use in england for breakfast don't produce that much grease. Neither does black pudding.

Back bacon has a lot less fat than american bacon, And the sausages they use in england for breakfast don't produce that much grease. Neither does black pudding.

They call the fatty bacon that Americans love, "streaky bacon".

I loved the back bacon, but the Cumberland sausages had too much filler.

Then again, eating it all in the morning, even the English version, which can be very greasy depending on who does it, will probably cause a heart attack.

You people do realize that at least in America "breakfast" is a made up marketing term don't you?

Before people were told to eat what was advertised and specific foods for breakfast people just ate leftovers from the night before

What leftovers..?
I always have leftovers from the day before.

But then I'll just say people ate whatever they had in the pantry or fridge and did not buy specific "breakfast" foods if you don't like the word leftovers

English Brechfest (German for puking feast)

I mean honestly guys who wants to eat citron marmalade and those yukk oily sausages already in the morning - on some burned white bread?

It is not these that I like - but ham & eggs :)
Folks need to eat a Bavarian breakfast in order to understand the meaning of an early morning lunch aka Frühstück :D

bayrisches-Frühstück.jpg

R-C.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back