American Airlines Pilot Spots UFO; What Is Biden Hiding??

That wouldn't be the area over area 51 in New Mexico would it? No chance it could be the testing of something of ours, could it?

Nope, it's something that Biden is hiding of course.

It could be and it would be good if it is.

One thing not many know is all the tunnels in Area 51 or what they are for or where they go.

AREA 51 – UNDERGROUND NETWORK Rumors continue about an extensive network of underground tunnels connecting NEVADA (Area 51, Nellis Air Force Base), CALIFORNIA (Edwards Air Force Base, 29 Palms, Ft. Irwin, China Lake Naval Weapons Testing Center, Catalina Island, Vandenberg AFB, Mt. Shasta), UTAH (Dugway Proving Grounds), ARIZONA (Page, Four Corners - Perica), COLORADO (NORAD, Denver International Airport) and NEW MEXICO with the central “hub” pointing to New Mexico.

Last edited:
That wouldn't be the area over area 51 in New Mexico would it? No chance it could be the testing of something of ours, could it?

Nope, it's something that Biden is hiding of course.

It could be and it would be good if it is.

One thing not many know is all the tunnels in Area 51 or what they are for or where they go.

I lived in Vegas for a long while......I knew a guy that worked at area 51. I asked him what he did up there(it is just north of vegas) he said he helped build tunnels.....I asked him ....'tunnels for what' he would not answer.

AREA 51 – UNDERGROUND NETWORK Rumors continue about an extensive network of underground tunnels connecting NEVADA (Area 51, Nellis Air Force Base), CALIFORNIA (Edwards Air Force Base, 29 Palms, Ft. Irwin, China Lake Naval Weapons Testing Center, Catalina Island, Vandenberg AFB, Mt. Shasta), UTAH (Dugway Proving Grounds), ARIZONA (Page, Four Corners - Perica), COLORADO (NORAD, Denver International Airport) and NEW MEXICO with the central “hub” pointing to New Mexico.

Forum List

Back