FBI Documents Confirm That Joe Biden is ‘The Big Guy’

This is the same trope you post every time.

And it is just stupid, but it seems to make you happy so I am happy for you.
If democrats arent saying they are fake, then they arent fake. If you have evidence to the contrary feel free to show it. :dunno:

I have not denied a single thing. I have said that so far all we have is talk...I want action.

I want to see Biden impeached so all this evidence can be made public and we all can see it.
"All we have is talk"

Isnt that how every investigation starts? Isnt that what the Jan 6th committee did?

If democrats arent saying they are fake, then they arent fake. If you have evidence to the contrary feel free to show it. :dunno:

This is truly some of the worst logic ever.

But again, it seems to keep you warm inside so I am happy for you.

"All we have is talk"

Isnt that how every investigation starts? Isnt that what the Jan 6th committee did?

Yes, that is just what the Jan 6th committee did....and what good came out of that? What was the end result?

You just made my point for me, thanks!

Also, thanks for once again proving there is no difference between the two sides.

Yes, that is just what the Jan 6th committee did....and what good came out of that? What was the end result?

You just made my point for me, thanks!

Also, thanks for once again proving there is no difference between the two sides.
The jan 6th committee never had a case for insuurection. Trump said to "go peacefully..." There were no documents or records showing that Trump committed insurrection. There was NOTHING on Trump.

That isnt the case with Biden. There is a metric shit ton of evidence against him and its mounting.

The jan 6th committee never had a case for insuurection. Trump said to "go peacefully..." There were no documents or records showing that Trump committed insurrection. There was NOTHING on Trump.

Yet you are the one that brought it up...weird.

That isnt the case with Biden. There is a metric shit ton of evidence against him and its mounting.

That is what we are told. I look forward to seeing it all made public during the impeachment that should be right around the corner

Why would you see them before the trial? When do we the public ever get access to anyones bank records?

We won't, which is why they need to move ahead with the impeachment now and not follow your idea of waiting till the election is over. IF what we were told they have are all true they should have already done the impeachment.

Yet here we sit with nothing but talk and empty words from your beloved party.

We won't, which is why they need to move ahead with the impeachment now and not follow your idea of waiting till the election is over. IF what we were told they have are all true they should have already done the impeachment.

Yet here we sit with nothing but talk and empty words from your beloved party.
Impeaching him wont do anything. Dems in the Senate will just aquit him.

Impeaching him wont do anything. Dems in the Senate will just aquit him.

Yes, it will do something. It will let the whole nation see all the evidence they claim to have. Why do you not want us to be able to see it till after the electing?

If even half of it is true it would end any talk of running again and then in 2025 they can have the indictment waiting for him.

Why go to court with some evidence when we can gather so much more? No, we will investigate Biden for a couple more years before we are done..
So it isn't about actually charging him with anything, just indefinite investigation?

Cool.......I remember yall tried that with the Clintons for the last 40 years --- and the result was....not much....

Why not just indict him on 37 felony counts? It is possible when you have evidence...especially evidence coming from him and his own staff and legal team...or is Biden not that stupid?

So it isn't about actually charging him with anything, just indefinite investigation?

Cool.......I remember yall tried that with the Clintons for the last 40 years --- and the result was....not much....

Why not just indict him on 37 felony counts? It is possible when you have evidence...especially evidence coming from him and his own staff and legal team...or is Biden not that stupid?
There is more evidence to collect from more crimes. We arent giving Biden a break by just charging him for a couple things. We will try to get him on ALL of his crimes.

No, we have barely even gotten started on our investigation. There is a TON more to learn. We are only up to 10 million right now. Rumor has it, its twice that number.

The FBI has been actively covering up first for the Clinton's and then the Biden's.

Hell, the FBI redacted the information Grassley just found out from previous requests from Congress.

You lack of self awareness is legendary. All you do is actively undermine our nation in the name of your beloved fucking party. All you do is put your party before you country in every action you take.

So yeah, you can have it all to yourself in 6 years....I am going to go live off your tax dollars in a country where I do not have to pay US income tax! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
If the Democrats get their way, you will not live off the tax payers. Of course Biden will have to cheat his way back in.

Forum List

Back