FBI Documents Confirm That Joe Biden is ‘The Big Guy’

First, this is not correct. There is nothing in the Constitution that says you cannot indict a sitting president.

Second, what if you do not take the WH?
Its true, you cant indict a sitting president, obviously.

If we dont take the WH, then Biden and his family get away with all their crimes and no one in the government who hid their crimes will be held responsible. That ought to make you super happy.

Its true, you cant indict a sitting president, obviously.

Show me that in the Constitution.

If we dont take the WH, then Biden and his family get away with all their crimes and no one in the government who hid their crimes will be held responsible. That ought to make you super happy.

Which is why it is stupid to fucking wait for political reasons like you beloved party is doing.

As for what would make me super happy, winning the lotto so I could move my "retire outside of America" plans up a few years

Which is why it is stupid to fucking wait for political reasons like you beloved party is doing.

As for what would make me super happy, winning the lotto so I could move my "retire outside of America" plans up a few years
They arent waiting for political reasons. They are obviously at the beginning of their investigation. They find more and more every single week.

As for indicting a sitting president, here you go. Straight from the DOJ...

They arent waiting for political reasons. They are obviously at the beginning of their investigation. They find more and more every single week.

That is what they tell you at least, and that is enough to ensure you vote for them again.

As for indicting a sitting president, here you go. Straight from the DOJ...

Yep, some dumb shit the DOJ made up, nothing to do with the Constitution.

Yep, some dumb shit the DOJ made up, nothing to do with the Constitution.
You and I both agree that its dumb, but that doesnt change the fact that a sitting president cant be indicted. The DOJ does the indicting and they say they cant do it, so they wont do it. End of story.

That is what they tell you at least, and that is enough to ensure you vote for them again.
They have backed up every single claim they have made up to this point. I know this because i watch all their interviews and follow this stuff closely. Making shit up isnt how you get reelected.

They have backed up every single claim they have made up to this point. I know this because i watch all their interviews and follow this stuff closely. Making shit up isnt how you get reelected.

Have you seen the bank records? have you seen this this FBI document? Have you heard the 17 tapes?

If not, then nothing has been backed up

Oh, leaving? So soon?

Man enough to stir up all the trouble, but not man enough to stay around for it, eh?

Oh, leaving? So soon?

Man enough to stir up all the trouble, but not man enough to stay around for it, eh?

If you consider 6 years "so soon' then sure.

I do not stir up trouble, I leave that to you partisan drones who put party before country.

I did my time, I served this country for 20 years and my wife is serving our Vets as I type this.

When the time comes, we will leave this to you all that have made it the mess that it is. My only regret is my children will have to live in the shit you people have made.

If you consider 6 years "so soon' then sure.

I do not stir up trouble, I leave that to you partisan drones who put party before country.

I did my time, I served this country for 20 years and my wife is serving our Vets as I type this.

When the time comes, we will leave this to you all that have made it the mess that it is. My only regret is my children will have to live in the shit you people have made.

Military. Sure.

This reinforces my decision to never, ever reflexively say "thank you for your service" to veterans, law enforcement, etc. Many of them actively undermine our nation. Another reason we're over.

Military. Sure.

This reinforces my decision to never, ever reflexively say "thank you for your service" to veterans, law enforcement, etc. Many of them actively undermine our nation. Another reason we're over.

You lack of self awareness is legendary. All you do is actively undermine our nation in the name of your beloved fucking party. All you do is put your party before you country in every action you take.

So yeah, you can have it all to yourself in 6 years....I am going to go live off your tax dollars in a country where I do not have to pay US income tax! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Have you seen the bank records? have you seen this this FBI document? Have you heard the 17 tapes?

If not, then nothing has been backed up
Democrats have seen the records and they arent saying they dont exist, so they obviously exist. Stop saying "if you havent seen it, it doesnt exist". No one saw the murder scene pics in the OJ trial at that time, but that doesnt mean we didnt all assume they existed. :cuckoo:

You lack of self awareness is legendary. All you do is actively undermine our nation in the name of your beloved fucking party. All you do is put your party before you country in every action you take.

So yeah, you can have it all to yourself in 6 years....I am going to go live off your tax dollars in a country where I do not have to pay US income tax! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
^ Says the guy who denies every shred of evidence that points to Biden taking bribes. :cuckoo:

Democrats have seen the records and they arent saying they dont exist, so they obviously exist. Stop saying "if you havent seen it, it doesnt exist". No one saw the murder scene pics in the OJ trial at that time, but that doesnt mean we didnt all assume they existed. :cuckoo:

This is the same trope you post every time.

And it is just stupid, but it seems to make you happy so I am happy for you.

^ Says the guy who denies every shred of evidence that points to Biden taking bribes. :cuckoo:

I have not denied a single thing. I have said that so far all we have is talk...I want action.

I want to see Biden impeached so all this evidence can be made public and we all can see it.

Forum List

Back