American Airlines pilot forced to take poison c19 fake vaccine...almost kills plane full of people and loses flight status

It's a well known fact the Covid poison vaccines are creating havoc among all the population, including pilots of course.

Army flight surgeon says pilots risk ‘sudden cardiac death’ from COVID vaccine side effect​

SEPTEMBER 29, 2021

It's a well known fact the Covid poison vaccines are creating havoc among all the population, including pilots of course.

Army flight surgeon says pilots risk ‘sudden cardiac death’ from COVID vaccine side effect​

SEPTEMBER 29, 2021

Well, there's a silver lining.

As we're paying $6 for a gallon of gas, at least the lines are getting shorter.

Who is pedalling 'fake' vaccines. This must be a serious criminal offense even in America!

I can attest to his predicament.

Before I took my current job I worked for international hotel chain that was located next to a international airport and we had 3 major airlines contracted for the crews to stay with us. So flight attendants and pilots stayed with us between flights, during dead heads and so on.

I wasn't the van driver but I helped out doing it for a year and ran into quite a few flight attendants and pilots that talked about pilots grounded after having health complications after getting vaxxed.

I don't doubt the validity of his video in the least bit at all.

• Banned
I can attest to his predicament.

Before I took my current job I worked for international hotel chain that was located next to a international airport and we had 3 major airlines contracted for the crews to stay with us. So flight attendants and pilots stayed with us between flights, during dead heads and so on.

I wasn't the van driver but I helped out doing it for a year and ran into quite a few flight attendants and pilots that talked about pilots grounded after having health complications after getting vaxxed.

I don't doubt the validity of his video in the least bit at all.

That's amazing. Thanks.

Forum List

Back