America worships the black man more than God

BTW I don't care what color Jesus's skin was. If he was purple with pink stripes I would still follow Him because He is my Savior.

c1`
I just think that we have made progress.

Why I can remember when no self respecting American NAZI would allow anyone with an IRISH name anywhere near their clubhouse.

Now look and see the names of this thread resident racist nutters.

Irish RAM and bridget?

One wonders if these obviously overt and rather stupid racists aren't in fact AGENT PROVOCATEURS set out to make Christians look like fucking idiots.

And this kind of sock puppetry works, kiddies, it really does.

EXCUSE ME, what the heck does that mean??????? If you are accusing me of being a racist, you should have brought some proof to back it up. Sock puppet because I chose the Irish Ram as my name? You're the one showing stupidity.

Last edited:
Here Mouth, I googled my GGGGfather:

In 1879 John Moren moved to Pgh. and was appointed captain of the steamer "IKE HAMMET". He later became capt. of the "JOHN PORTER". About 1881 John and his brother Hugh formed the ADVANCE COAL CO. They had purchased a towboat, I. S. KEEFER, rebuilt her and named her the "ADVANCE". The "JOHN MOREN" was built in 1884, followed by the "STELLA" in 1893, and the "JAMES MOREN" in1896. They were nicknamed "THE IRISH RAM....THE IRISH ROSE....and THE IRISH JIM" respectively. There were two other brothers, Arthur and Thomas involved in the family business. The Stella was named for Capt. John's daughter Estella 1880 -1953. Capt. John's son Lewis 1883-1966, pitched for the Pirates and Phillies. He was known as "The Million Dollar Kid" because his father gave him one hundred dollars for every victory. Some historians credit him with creating the Knuckle ball.

If need be you can find pics of The Irish Ram, the Sugar Ram, The Stella and the others, along with bio. at the Museum in Marietta, Ohio.

I believe I explained the user name on my page when I became a member. You owe me an apology. :)

Last edited:
Here Mouth, I googled my GGGGfather:

In 1879 John Moren moved to Pgh. and was appointed captain of the steamer "IKE HAMMET". He later became capt. of the "JOHN PORTER". About 1881 John and his brother Hugh formed the ADVANCE COAL CO. They had purchased a towboat, I. S. KEEFER, rebuilt her and named her the "ADVANCE". The "JOHN MOREN" was built in 1884, followed by the "STELLA" in 1893, and the "JAMES MOREN" in1896. They were nicknamed "THE IRISH RAM....THE IRISH ROSE....and THE IRISH JIM" respectively. There were two other brothers, Arthur and Thomas involved in the family business. The Stella was named for Capt. John's daughter Estella 1880 -1953. Capt. John's son Lewis 1883-1966, pitched for the Pirates and Phillies. He was known as "The Million Dollar Kid" because his father gave him one hundred dollars for every victory. Some historians credit him with creating the Knuckle ball.

If need be you can find pics of The Irish Ram, the Sugar Ram, The Stella and the others, along with bio. at the Museum in Marietta, Ohio.

I believe I explained the user name on my page when I became a member. You owe me an apology. :)

Dont you know the explanation doesn't matter? You're racist because someone said so:)

Apparently! :)

Editec, sorry to rub your nose in your own bulls**t. As a Christian maybe I should have just let you run on with your accusations. Instead I'll post the def. of RAM for your editecification:

ram (rm)
n.
1. A male sheep.
2. Any of several devices used to drive, batter, or crush by forceful impact.

Since I'm neither male, nor sheep...............

Last edited:

Forum List

Back