America worships the black man more than God

I do not see that scripture at all, Brigitte. The bible says no man will know the day or hour of Christ's return... That was sufficient. In other words, we won't know the day, hour, week, month, year. I don't know where you picked up the teaching on black and white Americans. I do know Matthew 24 repeatedly warns about false teachings & those who teach lies. One of the 7 things God hates in Proverbs is division / creating division in the body of Christ and we are warned to stay away from those who do that. I've heard others say they believe Jesus will return very shortly too but I do not believe that. I believe Americans are headed towards some very difficult times, that the persecution will bring forth the great falling away spoken of in Matthew 24 amongst the body of Christ and then the persecution will become even greater until the very end. That is what Jesus told us was going to happen in Matthew 24. Those that endure until the end will be saved. Those who refuse to endure won't be. The teaching of the rapture has lulled many into a false sense of security, believing they won't ever suffer. I find no such teaching in the bible but it looks like people will read into it whatever they want to read into these days in order to justify their own actions.
PREACH!!!

:clap2:

I do not see that scripture at all, Brigitte. The bible says no man will know the day or hour of Christ's return... That was sufficient. In other words, we won't know the day, hour, week, month, year. I don't know where you picked up the teaching on black and white Americans. I do know Matthew 24 repeatedly warns about false teachings & those who teach lies. One of the 7 things God hates in Proverbs is division / creating division in the body of Christ and we are warned to stay away from those who do that. I've heard others say they believe Jesus will return very shortly too but I do not believe that. I believe Americans are headed towards some very difficult times, that the persecution will bring forth the great falling away spoken of in Matthew 24 amongst the body of Christ and then the persecution will become even greater until the very end. That is what Jesus told us was going to happen in Matthew 24. Those that endure until the end will be saved. Those who refuse to endure won't be. The teaching of the rapture has lulled many into a false sense of security, believing they won't ever suffer. I find no such teaching in the bible but it looks like people will read into it whatever they want to read into these days in order to justify their own actions.

Just because no one knows the day or hour during Christ's ministry, doesn't mean no one ever will. Because sooner or later, everyone is going to know the day and hour because Christ will show up.

I think it's quite possible that at least Christ now knows when He will return. I don't believe briget has any idea or that she even really cares, if she is even a she.

Knowing what I know about Revelation, if the Father has revealed the specific time to anyone, I am confident that they are under strict command not to reveal it to the world at large. I am pretty confident He hasn't revealed it, but if He chooses to reveal it to anyone ahead of time, I am not going to be the one who says He cannot.

The only way anyone will ever know is through direct revelation from God. I don't think anyone will know otherwise.
If the Bible says "no man knoweth the hour" then know man knoweth the hour. Period.

Jesus was SPECIFICALLY speaking of last day events, aka prophesying. And here you are saying He will change his Word. Blasphemy.

Matthew 24:36 (King James Version)

Paul goes on to say that the Lord will come like a thief in the night.

1 Thessalonians 5:2-4 (King James Version)

What does that tell you? It tells you that NOBODY will know when Jesus returns. None. Zip. Zilch. Zero.

Is any of this sinking in?

And here you are saying that, "No, maybe God will change his mind, and tell SOMEONE." Are you listening to yourself?

Last edited:
In Revelation 13, verse 18, the end-time beast is described as that of "a man", meaning a race of man.

That race is identified in Daniel 11:43 and in Ezekiel 38:5 as the Libyans and the Ethiopians, meaning the black man.

Scriptures say that in the latter years America (Babylon the great) and the white Americans (the ten kings) would worship (honor) the blacks above God Almighty.

That would explain why America's flags are flying at half staff today for Mandela's funeral, and why Obama and three other of America's presidents will travel to South Africa to attend his funeral.

And it would explain why America has given the blacks favored status in this country, and why MLK has a statue on the Mall in Washington DC, as well as a holiday to honor him.

Romans 1:22 says it best about America and the white Americans:

"Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, and changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image make like to corruptible man. Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen"

Religious nuts freak me out sometimes

You all who feel this way your fears are unfounded.

Your Liberal keepers have a vested interest in keeping you paranoid about Christians.

Your keepers serve Islam, in part.

18 Now here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding calculate the number which represents the black man (the number 10, ie the ten horns) by the number of man, which is 6. For the beast is that of a race of man, whose number when multiplied by 6 equals 600, and 60, and 6.

Right out of the new con bible....along with "greed is good" and "fuck the poor" and "throw grandma out in the street" and "worship the rich".

I dont know of any new conservative Bible. Nor any Bible where it says that. Nor any conservatives advocating those things.
Do you think God is really gonna believe you, when you say that to him to justify yourself? HA!
Man, I really want to see that.

Just because no one knows the day or hour during Christ's ministry, doesn't mean no one ever will. Because sooner or later, everyone is going to know the day and hour because Christ will show up.

I think it's quite possible that at least Christ now knows when He will return. I don't believe briget has any idea or that she even really cares, if she is even a she.

Knowing what I know about Revelation, if the Father has revealed the specific time to anyone, I am confident that they are under strict command not to reveal it to the world at large. I am pretty confident He hasn't revealed it, but if He chooses to reveal it to anyone ahead of time, I am not going to be the one who says He cannot.

The only way anyone will ever know is through direct revelation from God. I don't think anyone will know otherwise.
If the Bible says "no man knoweth the hour" then know man knoweth the hour. Period.

Jesus was SPECIFICALLY speaking of last day events, aka prophesying. And here you are saying He will change his Word. Blasphemy.

Matthew 24:36 (King James Version)

Paul goes on to say that the Lord will come like a thief in the night.

1 Thessalonians 5:2-4 (King James Version)

What does that tell you? It tells you that NOBODY will know when Jesus returns. None. Zip. Zilch. Zero.

Is any of this sinking in?

And here you are saying that, "No, maybe God will change his mind, and tell SOMEONE." Are you listening to yourself?

Yes. The Bible says no one knows the hour. Not that no one will ever know the hour. Because any thinking person is going to realize that eventually everyone is going to know the day and hour. Why? Because when He shows up, all anyone has to do is look at the day and the time and they will know it.

The only way no one will ever know the day or hour is if he never shows up. But since the scriptures don't claim that no one will ever know the day or hour, just that no one does when it was said, it avoids the inherent problem with your interpretation because if we believe that no one ever know, you make God a liar.

Does anyone know now? I have no clue. But I seriously have no problem if the Father has told the Son when it will occur or if He tells anyone from now until the time it happens. I have serious problems interpretating the scriptures in a way that will make God a liar or in a way that tells Him He cannot reveal what He pleases to whom He pleases.

Words mean something.

Right out of the new con bible....along with "greed is good" and "fuck the poor" and "throw grandma out in the street" and "worship the rich".

I dont know of any new conservative Bible. Nor any Bible where it says that. Nor any conservatives advocating those things.
Do you think God is really gonna believe you, when you say that to him to justify yourself? HA!

You want to see me tell the truth to God? That's somehow justifying myself? Why do I have to justify myself for not believing your bs?

Or do you think I somehow need to justify myself because I don't believe we should steal from people to pay off others for votes? Instead I think we as individuals need to minister to the poor and needy instead.

I realize I don't know everything about God. But I really don't think He is going to have a problem with that. Especially when He has said "Thou shalt not steal." And when He has commanded us to minister to others and said nothing about outsourcing our responsibilities to our fellow man to a buearacracy.

I recommend you read the Bible sometime. It might surprise you what it teaches.

You want to see me tell the truth to God? That's somehow justifying myself? Why do I have to justify myself for not believing your bs?

Or do you think I somehow need to justify myself because I don't believe we should steal from people to pay off others for votes? Instead I think we as individuals need to minister to the poor and needy instead.

I realize I don't know everything about God. But I really don't think He is going to have a problem with that. Especially when He has said "Thou shalt not steal." And when He has commanded us to minister to others and said nothing about outsourcing our responsibilities to our fellow man to a buearacracy.

You continue to try to justify the greed of the cons, by calling taxes robbery, when Jesus said to pay your taxes. You know the cons plan is to destroy Social Security, healthcare, welfare and women's rights. You know that destroying those programs will throw the elderly, the poor and the sick out in the street. And you know that the rich benefit from destroying those programs with tax cuts, and subsidies to corporate businesses like the industrial military complex that builds the war machine. You know that businesses like big oil, tobacco, and pharmaceutical companies received billion$ in subsidies for decades. Yet you choose to call aid to the poor and elderly robbery of the rich. You're not fooling anyone but yourself. Your heart belongs to what you love....the rich, not God.

If Americans can find anything to worship before God, we'll race to it. And you can tell by the way our blessings have been removed.
You can follow the Kardashians, or Christ. OJ or Our Lord. Jayzeee or Jesus. Obama instead of the Omnipotent. Money instead of manna. Selfish instead of selfless. Iran instead of Israel.
We have replaced God with man. The results are catastrophic.

Last edited:

lol. Do you know that your statement was prophesied? There will be a great falling away. Bibles are being printed that remove every mention of Christ. Our President announced to the world that Jesus isn't necessary to enter heaven.

But I know another prophesy:
Isaiah 54:10
For the mountains may depart, and the hills be removed; but my loving kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall my covenant of peace be removed, saith Jehovah that hath mercy on thee.

Isaiah 51:6
Lift up your eyes to the heavens, and look at the earth beneath; for the heavens vanish like smoke, the earth will wear out like a garment, and they who dwell in it will die in like manner; but my salvation will be forever, and my righteousness will never be dismayed.

Matthew 24:35
Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away.

1 Peter 1:25
but the word of the Lord remains forever.” And this word is the good news that was preached to you.

Where does the Huff Post get their money? Who do they cater to?

Last edited:
Do you know that your statement was prophesied? There will be a great falling away. Bibles are being printed that remove every mention of Christ. Our President announced to the world that Jesus isn't necessary to enter heaven.
Christians have themself to blame...they drive people away. And President Obama is correct. Heaven does not exist except in the imagination. The story of Jesus is metaphorical.

Last edited:

You continue to try to justify the greed of the cons, by calling taxes robbery, when Jesus said to pay your taxes. You know the cons plan is to destroy Social Security, healthcare, welfare and women's rights. You know that destroying those programs will throw the elderly, the poor and the sick out in the street. And you know that the rich benefit from destroying those programs with tax cuts, and subsidies to corporate businesses like the industrial military complex that builds the war machine. You know that businesses like big oil, tobacco, and pharmaceutical companies received billion$ in subsidies for decades. Yet you choose to call aid to the poor and elderly robbery of the rich. You're not fooling anyone but yourself. Your heart belongs to what you love....the rich, not God.

First, you need to stop believing your propaganda. Repeating it over and over again doesn't make it true.

Second, I see absolutely no reason to hate my brother because he has more or less money than I do. The Lord blesses us all as He sees fit. I especially don't see a reason to hate people because they've created a business that blesses us with things we need to live comfortably in this world by their hard work and ingenuity. Why do you presume that would be a bad thing?

I truly hope you come to the Lord and free yourself from this bitterness you have towards others. You're only hurting yourself with it.

First, you need to stop believing your propaganda. Repeating it over and over again doesn't make it true.

Second, I see absolutely no reason to hate my brother because he has more or less money than I do. The Lord blesses us all as He sees fit. I especially don't see a reason to hate people because they've created a business that blesses us with things we need to live comfortably in this world by their hard work and ingenuity. Why do you presume that would be a bad thing?

I truly hope you come to the Lord and free yourself from this bitterness you have towards others. You're only hurting yourself with it.

You call paying taxes robbery of the rich. Again I say the words of Jesus, to pay your taxes, and you say it's not the truth. You continue in your lame defense of the rich, and call him your brother. You accuse the poor of robbing "Your brother, the rich". You lie about the cons not wanting to destroy programs to help the poor, the elderly and the sick, when everyone knows they do, even your brother. Lies, deceit and false witness against me are your fruits.
"What enters the mouth does not defile the man, but what comes out of the mouth defiles him." In this case your posts have defiled you. But then a man like you that thinks he's infallible, will never be able to see his folly. Your conceited arrogance comes not from God, but is the pride of your lord. That is not an attribute of Jesus.

Do you know that your statement was prophesied? There will be a great falling away. Bibles are being printed that remove every mention of Christ. Our President announced to the world that Jesus isn't necessary to enter heaven.
Christians have themself to blame...they drive people away. And President Obama is correct. Heaven does not exist except in the imagination. The story of Jesus is metaphorical.

Christians have the world to blame and the peace not to let it bother them:

John 15:18-25
18 "When the world hates you, remember it hated me before it hated you. 19 The world would love you if you belonged to it, but you don't. I chose you to come out of the world, and so it hates you. 20 Do you remember what I told you? 'A servant is not greater than the master.' Since they persecuted me, naturally they will persecute you. And if they had listened to me, they would listen to you! 21 The people of the world will hate you because you belong to me, for they don't know God who sent me. 22 They would not be guilty if I had not come and spoken to them. But now they have no excuse for their sin. 23 Anyone who hates me hates my Father, too. 24 If I hadn't done such miraculous signs among them that no one else could do, they would not be counted guilty. But as it is, they saw all that I did and yet hated both of us -- me and my Father. 25 This has fulfilled what the Scriptures said: 'They hated me without cause.'

And that isn't what Obama said. Muslims believe in Heaven. What Obama said was we don't need Jesus to get there.
The irony is that Obama said it without realizing He needs the blood of Christ to get rid of the sin attached to that whopping lie and all his others. :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back