America worships the black man more than God

briget

Aug 12, 2012
In Revelation 13, verse 18, the end-time beast is described as that of "a man", meaning a race of man.

That race is identified in Daniel 11:43 and in Ezekiel 38:5 as the Libyans and the Ethiopians, meaning the black man.

Scriptures say that in the latter years America (Babylon the great) and the white Americans (the ten kings) would worship (honor) the blacks above God Almighty.

That would explain why America's flags are flying at half staff today for Mandela's funeral, and why Obama and three other of America's presidents will travel to South Africa to attend his funeral.

And it would explain why America has given the blacks favored status in this country, and why MLK has a statue on the Mall in Washington DC, as well as a holiday to honor him.

Romans 1:22 says it best about America and the white Americans:

"Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, and changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image make like to corruptible man. Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen"

the end timers are amusing at best...they ignore what the bible says about that.....

no man nor the angels in heaven....

mark 13:32 might help you with this

Another thing said about the latter-day white Americans was that they would not receive the love of the truth, meaning they would hate the truth..... thus God would send them strong delusion so that they would believe a lie. (2nd Thessalonians 2:10,11)

Another thing said about the latter-day white Americans was that they would not receive the love of the truth, meaning they would hate the truth..... thus God would send them strong delusion so that they would believe a lie. (2nd Thessalonians 2:10,11)

What of the other races of man, why solely blacks? No need for you to answer, it would probably be a delusional one at best. The reason is because the Bible was written in the present day Turkey. The Turks are primarily Asian if anything, but more specifically; The Bible was written in Nicaea at the First Council of Nicaea by Roman Emperor Constantine the Great's Council of Roman Bishops. Nicaea was in a portion of present day Turkey which was once called Anatolia and was comprised mainly of Greeks (To which it should be no shocker the first Bibles were written in Greek.) whose closest neighbors were the hated Libyans and Egyptians. However, I bet it would be a surprise for you to learn that Egyptians aren't totally black.

I know that you spend such little time gathering evidence for your little theory, but I also know you will be banned soon and don't really look toward even getting a response from you. I would, however, highly suggest that should you seek confirmation for your disdainful hatred of other human beings, you ought to refer only to the parts of the Bible man wrote, and the ignorant and intolerant point of view it enables you to have, along with no doubt your enthusiastically racist family. Do not blame God for your lack of insight, you need only blame yourself.

I would suggest that you deal with this anger and hatred. Angst is a heavy burden to carry around, and you need to find a way to deal with it. Make a new username and reach out if you want to talk about it.

oh joy. briget's back. Wasnt being wrong about reading racist nonsense into the scriptures bad enough the first time?

the end timers are amusing at best...they ignore what the bible says about that.....

no man nor the angels in heaven....

mark 13:32 might help you with this

The verse says, "of that day and hour knoweth no man. Doesn't say we won't know the approximate year.
Based on Daniel 9:25 I would guess around 2018 at the latest.

o give me a break...americans worship money and sit at the feet of that god 6 days a week then go to church....

True, but the scriptures speak specifically about the white Americans and how that, in the latter years they would worship (honor and celebrate) African Americans (the black man) more than God.
Of course the blind are unable to see it.

What of the other races of man, why solely blacks? No need for you to answer, it would probably be a delusional one at best. The reason is because the Bible was written in the present day Turkey. The Turks are primarily Asian if anything, but more specifically; The Bible was written in Nicaea at the First Council of Nicaea by Roman Emperor Constantine the Great's Council of Roman Bishops. Nicaea was in a portion of present day Turkey which was once called Anatolia and was comprised mainly of Greeks (To which it should be no shocker the first Bibles were written in Greek.) whose closest neighbors were the hated Libyans and Egyptians. However, I bet it would be a surprise for you to learn that Egyptians aren't totally black.

I know that you spend such little time gathering evidence for your little theory, but I also know you will be banned soon and don't really look toward even getting a response from you. I would, however, highly suggest that should you seek confirmation for your disdainful hatred of other human beings, you ought to refer only to the parts of the Bible man wrote, and the ignorant and intolerant point of view it enables you to have, along with no doubt your enthusiastically racist family. Do not blame God for your lack of insight, you need only blame yourself.

I would suggest that you deal with this anger and hatred. Angst is a heavy burden to carry around, and you need to find a way to deal with it. Make a new username and reach out if you want to talk about it.

>>>What of the other races of man, why solely blacks?

It's not solely about blacks, it's about both white and black Americans. God chose to use for the timeline of Christ's second coming, the apostasy of the latter-day white Americans, followed by the exaltation of black Americans.

such bullshit....the bible says this and that..are you aware that the disciples thought jesus would return in their day?

i have heard the bible used as a rational for slavery etc....cain goes east of eden into the land of nod and takes a wife......(a monkey wife) he is marked by being black etc

then slavery...is rationalized......

good christians one and all

Wow. Just wow.

I haven't been here long, and thought I had already encountered the morons and lunatics.

But this is off the charts.

So briget is serious? Not trolling?

Wow. Just wow.

I haven't been here long, and thought I had already encountered the morons and lunatics.

I've never been more serious about anything in my whole life.

I am a thousand percent sure that God chose to use events that have transpired in America, and involving white and black Americans, to serve as the timeline for Christ's second coming.
And I am just as sure that everything God foretold has already come to pass.

Wow. Just wow.

I am a thousand percent sure that God chose to use events that have transpired in America, and involving white and black Americans, to serve as the timeline for Christ's second coming.

Briget, do you believe God favors America?

And do you believe God chooses white people over blacks?

Wow. Just wow.

Briget, do you believe God favors America?

And do you believe God chooses white people over blacks?

I'm not claiming either. I'm simply claiming that God chose to use the apostasy of present-day white Americans, and the exaltation of black Americans to serve as the timeline for the return of Christ.

Before we all get too mad at the haters here?

Remember they're the ones dealing with all that hate.

Their hate is eating them up inside so they are their own worst enemies.

Forum List

Back