America worships the black man more than God

Revelation 13... can somebody say Obamacare? It's less about racism and more about imperialism, although considering the use of the word "beast" I can see why racist might wish to interpret things in certain ways.

Revelation 13... can somebody say Obamacare? It's less about racism and more about imperialism, although considering the use of the word "beast" I can see why racist might wish to interpret things in certain ways.

There have been versions of Obamacare around the world for decades. In fact, there are more industrialized nations with nationalized healthcare than without.

Are we to believe that God was just waiting for the USA to get it?

With the use of symbols, a "beast" being one of the symbols, God showed to John in Revelation 13 America, and how the latter-day white Americans came to worship (celebrate) the black man.
Now that everything has come to fruition it is therefore very easy to interpret most if not all of the passages in that chapter.

Get your Bible and read along with me as I interpret based on events as they've actually occured in America.

1 And I, John, stood upon the sand of the sea of Patmos, and saw in a vision BABYLON THE GREAT, ie modern-day AMERICA rise out of the sea, having peoples of the seven continents, and the European Americans.

3 And I saw one of America's people (black Americans) as it were, wounded by slavery. And I saw their slavery healed and done away with. And all the world wondered after them.

4 And the European Americans worshipped their nation which gave power to the black man, and they worshipped the black man, saying, Who is able to go against them?

5 And there was given unto the blacks a mouthpiece (television and the media) speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto them to continue three and a half years. (the three and a half years needs a further explanation of which I will explain later.)

6 And they opened their mouths in blasphemy against America and the white Americans

7 And it was given unto them to go against the teaching of the white Christians and to overcome them. And power was given them above all the races of people in American.

8 And all that dwell upon America shall worship the black man, whose names are not written in the Lamb's book of life.

9 If any hath an ear let him hear this:

10 He that leads into bondage to the black man, shall himself go into bondage to him: and he that speaks against the black man shall be spoken against. Herein lies the patience and the faith of the saints.

11 And I beheld a leader of the blacks (MLK) rise up in America: and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he brought to pass all the power of the black Americans before him, and caused America and the white Americans to worship the blacks whose slavery was done away with.

13 And he was able to make conviction power come down from heaven in the sight of the white Americans.

14 And he deceived the white Americans by that conviction power, telling them that they should make an image of the black Americans which had been wounded by slavery.

15 And he gave life to that image, so that the blacks could sue and take away the livelihood of the white Americans who discriminate against them.

16 And he caused all white Americans, the small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive the blacks in the workplace and in places of learning.

17 And that no business could buy or sell save the ones which hired the blacks.

18 Now here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding calculate the number which represents the black man (the number 10, ie the ten horns) by the number of man, which is 6. For the beast is that of a race of man, whose number when multiplied by 6 equals 600, and 60, and 6.

These sorts of fear-mongering attempts to interpret scripture always amuse me.

First of all, why is this important? If it is part of God's plan there is nothing you can do about it.

Second, for those who claim they are warning people so they can get saved and avoid hellfires, you are wasting your time. If the only reason you claim you believe is to save your own ass, you will be damned as sure as any.

Third, if as much effort was put into feeding the poor as was put into trying to figure out why Obama is satan or when the world will end, there would be a lot of children saved from a lot of pain & suffering. Which would you suppose is more important to God?

There have been versions of Obamacare around the world for decades. In fact, there are more industrialized nations with nationalized healthcare than without.

If the shoe fits Cinderella, though I believe my interpretations of the Revelation are even more flexible than that, considering. Trying to use the Bible for racial profiling purposes is confusing to me. Generally speaking, the beast is any form of tyranny which is in and of itself a claim of ownership on the body of sorts, so what is it then, could practically be anyone or anything. Opinions slanted bias-wise, of course.

If the shoe fits Cinderella, though I believe my interpretations of the Revelation are even more flexible than that, considering. Trying to use the Bible for racial profiling purposes is confusing to me. Generally speaking, the beast is any form of tyranny which is in and of itself a claim of ownership on the body of sorts, so what is it then, could practically be anyone or anything. Opinions slanted bias-wise, of course.

>>>so what is it then, could practically be anyone or anything. Opinions slanted bias-wise, of course.

If those scriptures didn't fit America and the white and black Americans, one couldn't make them fit no matter how hard they'd try. But, as you can see, each and every scripture fits perfectly.

18 Now here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding calculate the number which represents the black man (the number 10, ie the ten horns) by the number of man, which is 6. For the beast is that of a race of man, whose number when multiplied by 6 equals 600, and 60, and 6.

Right out of the new con bible....along with "greed is good" and "fuck the poor" and "throw grandma out in the street" and "worship the rich".

These sorts of fear-mongering attempts to interpret scripture always amuse me.

First of all, why is this important? If it is part of God's plan there is nothing you can do about it.

Second, for those who claim they are warning people so they can get saved and avoid hellfires, you are wasting your time. If the only reason you claim you believe is to save your own ass, you will be damned as sure as any.

Third, if as much effort was put into feeding the poor as was put into trying to figure out why Obama is satan or when the world will end, there would be a lot of children saved from a lot of pain & suffering. Which would you suppose is more important to God?

>>>First of all, why is this important?<<<

It's not important to the heathens nor to unbelievers. It's only important to people of this earth who love Christ and are waiting and watching for his return. After all, it is for their benefit that God foretold of the events involving white and black Americans, so that when his people see those events come to pass they will know to look for Christ.

Last edited:
In Revelation 13, verse 18, the end-time beast is described as that of "a man", meaning a race of man.

That race is identified in Daniel 11:43 and in Ezekiel 38:5 as the Libyans and the Ethiopians, meaning the black man.

Scriptures say that in the latter years America (Babylon the great) and the white Americans (the ten kings) would worship (honor) the blacks above God Almighty.

That would explain why America's flags are flying at half staff today for Mandela's funeral, and why Obama and three other of America's presidents will travel to South Africa to attend his funeral.

And it would explain why America has given the blacks favored status in this country, and why MLK has a statue on the Mall in Washington DC, as well as a holiday to honor him.

Romans 1:22 says it best about America and the white Americans:

"Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, and changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image make like to corruptible man. Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen"

You are one sick puppy.

Jesus was black

Yep. This is what Jesus looked like:

mqdefault.jpg

I do not see that scripture at all, Brigitte. The bible says no man will know the day or hour of Christ's return... That was sufficient. In other words, we won't know the day, hour, week, month, year. I don't know where you picked up the teaching on black and white Americans. I do know Matthew 24 repeatedly warns about false teachings & those who teach lies. One of the 7 things God hates in Proverbs is division / creating division in the body of Christ and we are warned to stay away from those who do that. I've heard others say they believe Jesus will return very shortly too but I do not believe that. I believe Americans are headed towards some very difficult times, that the persecution will bring forth the great falling away spoken of in Matthew 24 amongst the body of Christ and then the persecution will become even greater until the very end. That is what Jesus told us was going to happen in Matthew 24. Those that endure until the end will be saved. Those who refuse to endure won't be. The teaching of the rapture has lulled many into a false sense of security, believing they won't ever suffer. I find no such teaching in the bible but it looks like people will read into it whatever they want to read into these days in order to justify their own actions.

Right out of the new con bible....along with "greed is good" and "fuck the poor" and "throw grandma out in the street" and "worship the rich".

I dont know of any new conservative Bible. Nor any Bible where it says that. Nor any conservatives advocating those things.

I do not see that scripture at all, Brigitte. The bible says no man will know the day or hour of Christ's return... That was sufficient. In other words, we won't know the day, hour, week, month, year. I don't know where you picked up the teaching on black and white Americans. I do know Matthew 24 repeatedly warns about false teachings & those who teach lies. One of the 7 things God hates in Proverbs is division / creating division in the body of Christ and we are warned to stay away from those who do that. I've heard others say they believe Jesus will return very shortly too but I do not believe that. I believe Americans are headed towards some very difficult times, that the persecution will bring forth the great falling away spoken of in Matthew 24 amongst the body of Christ and then the persecution will become even greater until the very end. That is what Jesus told us was going to happen in Matthew 24. Those that endure until the end will be saved. Those who refuse to endure won't be. The teaching of the rapture has lulled many into a false sense of security, believing they won't ever suffer. I find no such teaching in the bible but it looks like people will read into it whatever they want to read into these days in order to justify their own actions.

Just because no one knows the day or hour during Christ's ministry, doesn't mean no one ever will. Because sooner or later, everyone is going to know the day and hour because Christ will show up.

I think it's quite possible that at least Christ now knows when He will return. I don't believe briget has any idea or that she even really cares, if she is even a she.

Knowing what I know about Revelation, if the Father has revealed the specific time to anyone, I am confident that they are under strict command not to reveal it to the world at large. I am pretty confident He hasn't revealed it, but if He chooses to reveal it to anyone ahead of time, I am not going to be the one who says He cannot.

The only way anyone will ever know is through direct revelation from God. I don't think anyone will know otherwise.

Actual none of that is in the bible, Hangover. The bible says those who are greedy won't inherit the kingdom of heaven. Jesus said, Woe unto you rich! You have your reward! Blessed are the poor for they shall inherit the kingdom of heaven.... Jesus also rebuked the Pharisees for not taking care of their mothers financially because that was a greater commandment than tithing which they were careful to do...... and finally your last claim ( also untrue ) is in the book of James which warns the body of Christ not to give any favor to the rich because those are the very ones who will drag you to court.

It is written:

Now listen, you rich people, weep and wail because of the misery that is coming upon you. Your wealth is rotted, and moths have eaten your clothes. Your gold and silver are corroded. Their corrosion will testify against you and eat your flesh like fire. You have hoarded wealth in the last days! - James 5: 1-3

Do not expect this to be preached from the pulpit of the false prosperity churches where the Pastors are multi-millionaires though. They won't do it.

>>>The Bible says no man will know the day or hour of Christ's return. In other words we won't know the day, hour, week, month, year.<<<

Not so. According to Daniel 9:25 Christ will return to earth 69 years following the going forth of the commandment to restore Israel as a nation. Which means it could be anytime between now and 2017.

>>>I don't know where you picked up the teaching on black and white Americans.<<<

I picked it up by reading Daniel 7, verses 23 through 26, in which the angel of the Lord described white Americans as that of "the ten kings" out of the fourth kingdom upon the earth. And described black Americans as that of "another ten horns", ie another people that are diverse from the ten kings.

The angel foretold that the blacks would subdue the white Americans, and would wear out the Christian whites, and would create laws (Anti-discrimination laws) which would favor the blacks.
And verse 26 says, "But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion (the dominion of the white Americans) to consume and to destroy it unto the end."

In addition we have all the other scriptures in Daniel, particularly chapter 11 which foretold the whole history of the blacks in America, and how they came to be exalted.

>>>I do know that Matthew 24 repeatedly warns about false teachers and those who teach lies.<<<<

I can assure you that it's not talking about me, but rather about all the preachers and prophecy teachers today who teach that "Antichrist" fable of which there is no truth at all. None. Zilch.

>>>I believe Americans are headed towards some very difficult times, that the persecution will bring forth the great falling away spoken of in Matthew 24....<<<

You're very confused. This country's judgment is coming BECAUSE of the apostasy or great falling away of the present-day white Americans. The apostasy spoken of in 2nd Thessalonians 2 by the way, instead of Matthew 24.

In Revelation 13, verse 18, the end-time beast is described as that of "a man", meaning a race of man.

That race is identified in Daniel 11:43 and in Ezekiel 38:5 as the Libyans and the Ethiopians, meaning the black man.

Scriptures say that in the latter years America (Babylon the great) and the white Americans (the ten kings) would worship (honor) the blacks above God Almighty.

That would explain why America's flags are flying at half staff today for Mandela's funeral, and why Obama and three other of America's presidents will travel to South Africa to attend his funeral.

And it would explain why America has given the blacks favored status in this country, and why MLK has a statue on the Mall in Washington DC, as well as a holiday to honor him.

Romans 1:22 says it best about America and the white Americans:

"Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, and changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image make like to corruptible man. Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen"

Religious nuts freak me out sometimes
Emphasis on the NUT.

Forum List

Back