America needs real Americans to continue

Aug 27, 2020
This land is my land, this land is your land.
We went to the moon and back.
Its a land of milk and honey.
We have to stake our claim now on the future.
All races live together under this flag.
And we will not fall to communism.
Our land must prosper and grow.
We must be a beacon of hope to all.
Bill Gates gives us hope with vaccines and a stand against A.I.
I for one... support his right to choose life!
God bless the U.S. of A.

More worship of the one percent. Give them the last one percent the test of us get.

You should not get any percent, should not even be in the country with the far left communist parasitic mindset.

From a great article back in 1993:
“But Bill believes that now is not the time for statesmanship. Now is the time to conquer new foes, plunder new lands. He doesn’t like being compared to John D. Rockefeller—he goes, ‘Hey, I’m not a grasping monopolist, am I?’—but he doesn’t know how to behave any other way. To hold war councils and to design strategies with the explicit aim of crushing an opponent—this is very American. You know, Mother Teresa is not going to build the broadband network of the future.”
Also,
I think that giving money away takes a lot of effort. Not as much effort as making it but still a lot to do it properly. Therefore when I am old and have time I will put some effort into that. Assuming I still have a lot of money by the time I retire which is certainly no certain thing I will give away well over 90% of it since I dont believe in kids having too much money. I am like my friend Warren Buffett in this respect. I have already done some giving
Bill & Melinda proceeded to spend extravagantly upon themselves not long after. Spoiled the crap out of the kids. Sucked $20 billion per year out of Microsoft for decades. And Bill's still promising not to try and take it all with him.

Wildhood: Why should we be concerned about inequality? How does it hurt me for someone else to make a hundred or even a thousand times as much money as I do?

Collins: Extreme inequality of wealth, income, and opportunity is warping everything we care about. It takes away the sense that we’re all in the same boat. It screws up communities. You can see it in the housing market, where wealthy buyers bid up prices, making homes unaffordable for everyone else.

Forum List

Back