Portland the "Liberal" Utopia has lost it's shine.

BS. I am not affected by or responsible for the left coast and their policies, nor their outcomes. You go gettem' leftwinger. Grab your lance Quixote. Ride over there and slay their failing windmills and more power to ya.

I think I'll stretch, yawn and have another cup of coffee, well over 2,000 miles away.
People who get cancer in their big toe and think they can ignore it are making a big mistake. People here in eastern Pennsylvania who think the illegal aliens in NYC have nothing to do with them are making a big mistake. Bad things have a way of spreading, like the invasion at our southern border. So when you're stretching and yawning and having another cup of coffee, what makes you any different than Nero fiddling while Rome burned? MAGA.

People who get cancer in their big toe and think they can ignore it are making a big mistake. People here in eastern Pennsylvania who think the illegal aliens in NYC have nothing to do with them are making a big mistake. Bad things have a way of spreading, like the invasion at our southern border. So when you're stretching and yawning and having another cup of coffee, what makes you any different than Nero fiddling while Rome burned? MAGA.
2,100 miles plus and living in a red state, that has not and will not choose the permissive utopian view of Drug legalization, which is the topic of the thread.

I doubt that. You give credit for intelligence where not warranted. No master minds, behind the scenes, or grand plan, just self-righteous stupidity. Self-righteous stupidity is the greatest gift or characteristic of the far left and far right.
There is that Far Right again. So those people who believe in traditional marriage(Fags cant fuck naturally), believe in secure borders and want the American Dream to return for everyone, is just self-righteous stupidity? Come on, lets here you affirm your leftists leanings again.

There is that Far Right again. So those people who believe in traditional marriage(Fags cant fuck naturally), believe in secure borders and want the American Dream to return for everyone, is just self-righteous stupidity? Come on, lets here you affirm your leftists leanings again.
Lets hear you change the subject again. If you don't want Oregon drug legalization, in your state, don't vote for it. We didn't here. You need to fix your community and state at the community and state level. You are whining to or at the wrong guy. My uncle lived there, saw where it was going and moved back to normal America. If you like it there, live with it, change it or move, taking your business and tax dollars with you.

MSN
I remember the old saying of the left "If it feels good, just do it". Every time the left does it, it ends up in ruin. The whole reason for this country to come into existence was that the people were the government and as long as the people followed the law of the land (based upon the 10 commandments) then the country would prosper. But those who hate this country and God, will never follow the law and thus we have crime out of control, drugs out of control, homelessness out of control, and litter out of control. On top of that, we have million of diseased illegals entering our country and they too are adding to all the problems the US faces. This is planned by the left, they are accelerating the attempt to destroy, because the people have awakened to the EVIL of the left and are planning a regime change this November. Whites, blacks and browns are all moving away from the Party of Hate, and are unifying once again to root out the EVIL that is amongst US.
Shine? What shine?

The Oregon governor has declared an emergency in Portland and they are undoing the drug legalization they passed in 2020 because it turned the city into shit and piss.

That's good to hear. I hope it works.

But with no policing there, there's no legislation that will do any good.

That's good to hear. I hope it works.

But with no policing there, there's no legislation that will do any good.

Portland pretty much legalized theft up to $1,000 so crime is off the charts. Gobs of businesses closed. Remaining businesses hired their own ARMED security to keep the Dem filth from robbing them blind. Even the parking lots require private security as while you are in a store shopping the Dem filth crawl under your car and saw off your catalytic converter.

Forum List

Back