Portland the "Liberal" Utopia has lost it's shine.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
MSN
It's 9 am on a weekday, and real estate employee Erica Hetfeld has just watched paramedics try to save the life of a man who has overdosed on the streets of Portland.
"This is a tragedy," she says as three disheveled men smoke fentanyl near her office in a city that was once a byword for laid-back livability.
Portland is a Democratic Party stronghold, a liberal sentinel in Oregon on the US West Coast that for years stood for social justice, empathy and tolerance.
But an experiment in decriminalizing drugs and a hands-off approach to policing has left some bemoaning the fate of a place now scarred by homelessness, addiction, graffiti and litter.

I remember the old saying of the left "If it feels good, just do it". Every time the left does it, it ends up in ruin. The whole reason for this country to come into existence was that the people were the government and as long as the people followed the law of the land (based upon the 10 commandments) then the country would prosper. But those who hate this country and God, will never follow the law and thus we have crime out of control, drugs out of control, homelessness out of control, and litter out of control. On top of that, we have million of diseased illegals entering our country and they too are adding to all the problems the US faces. This is planned by the left, they are accelerating the attempt to destroy, because the people have awakened to the EVIL of the left and are planning a regime change this November. Whites, blacks and browns are all moving away from the Party of Hate, and are unifying once again to root out the EVIL that is amongst US.

MSN
I remember the old saying of the left "If it feels good, just do it". Every time the left does it, it ends up in ruin. The whole reason for this country to come into existence was that the people were the government and as long as the people followed the law of the land (based upon the 10 commandments) then the country would prosper. But those who hate this country and God, will never follow the law and thus we have crime out of control, drugs out of control, homelessness out of control, and litter out of control. On top of that, we have million of diseased illegals entering our country and they too are adding to all the problems the US faces. This is planned by the left, they are accelerating the attempt to destroy, because the people have awakened to the EVIL of the left and are planning a regime change this November. Whites, blacks and browns are all moving away from the Party of Hate, and are unifying once again to root out the EVIL that is amongst US.
Yep. Try to have a shine on the legalization of hard drugs thing in that state, is a turd that won't float. It is for voters too dumb to know Shit from Shinola.

Yep. Try to have a shine on the legalization of hard drugs thing in that state, is a turd that won't float. It is for voters too dumb to know Shit from Shinola.

definition of Irony right up in here. Obiden lackies pour out of sewage pipes to lecture others on good-bad for America. The king of it all posting right up above ^^^^^

Idealistic policies, either left or right , always crash & burn

Of interest is, most of the constituency would not have voted them

They are legislations created by shill agenda driven pols

stark raving totalitarianism cloaked in the guise of partisan politics spreads the blame, shields the perps

~S~

stark raving totalitarianism cloaked in the guise of partisan politics spreads the blame, shields the perps

~S~
These thing have to be sold in those "perfect world" scenarios. Only the perfect world doesn't exist, due to human nature, never has and never will. So, the idealistic policies invariably end in misery, widespread, when voted in, where there are too many dumbasses per capita, already, and the policy inviting more.

Sadly there are people overdosing everywhere. I'm not sure how this is singularly a Portland issue.

We of intelligent people, know why the Leftists want people on drugs. It is so the mail in ballots of these people can vote Marxists/Demofascists without them really knowing who they voted for and are slowly killing them...

Commies must always end up killing their citizens, it is natural for them.

DeathTollCommunism.jpg

~S~
What, traditional marriage, staying away from drugs and keeping America as the greatest country is making America crash and burn? What drugs are you taking there in Portland?

These thing have to be sold in those "perfect world" scenarios. Only the perfect world doesn't exist, due to human nature, never has and never will. So, the idealistic policies invariably end in misery, widespread, when voted in, where there are too many dumbasses per capita, already, and the policy inviting more.
exactly the sales pitch W6

add to it, the more the world 'effs up , the more folks want to buy into utopian policies

ergo the Orwellian matrix......~S~

We of intelligent people, know why the Leftists want people on drugs. It is so the mail in ballots of these people can vote Marxists/Demofascists without them really knowing who they voted for and are slowly killing them...

Commies must always end up killing their citizens, it is natural for them.

View attachment 900520
I doubt that. You give credit for intelligence where not warranted. No master minds, behind the scenes, or grand plan, just self-righteous stupidity. Self-righteous stupidity is the greatest gift or characteristic of the far left and far right.

exactly the sales pitch W6

add to it, the more the world 'effs up , the more folks want to buy into utopian policies

ergo the Orwellian matrix......~S~
Looks like it. I am glad I do not live there.

I doubt that. You give credit for intelligence where not warranted. No master minds, behind the scenes, or grand plan, just self-righteous stupidity. Self-righteous stupidity is the greatest gift or characteristic of the far left and far right.
yeah but, one can't help but be suspicious of any government that wants it's people doped up W6...:eek:

~S~

Maybe they should turn Bengal Tigers loose in Portland.

OR is a object lesson for all other states where the leftists want to get all lenient with drugs for the tax money...."Don't OR my state!"

yeah but, one can't help but be suspicious of any government that wants it's people doped up W6...:eek:

~S~
I hear you. But, suspicions are just food for thought. Honest idiots abound, so is the more likely theory.

it’s in America and you do live there, you own the destruction your stupidity is causing. You and your butt buddy libstain puke.
BS. I am not affected by or responsible for the left coast and their policies, nor their outcomes. You go gettem' leftwinger. Grab your lance Quixote. Ride over there and slay their failing windmills and more power to ya.

I think I'll stretch, yawn and have another cup of coffee, well over 2,000 miles away.

Forum List

Back