America is Systematically Racist

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
Per Joe Biden. And we have mistreated blacks for too long per Joe Biden. He has been in politics longer than I have been alive. So isn’t he part of the problem??!!

Why run for president of a country you hate and think is systematically racist? Answer: money and power.

Per Joe Biden. And we have mistreated blacks for too long per Joe Biden. He has been in politics longer than I have been alive. So isn’t he part of the problem??!!

Why run for president of a country you hate and think is systematically racist? Answer: money and power.

Answer: Try and change things.

He has some really terrible ideas on his campaign platform.

Continually talking about a racial divide only makes for a bigger divide. Here is an idea, stop with the identity politics and just treat everyone the same. Don't say things like "you ain't black" if you don't vote for me.

Be prepared to give all your assets to a minority.

A semantic breakdown to debunk this Orwellian bullshit....

According to the popular bromide, "nobody is born racist"....Therefore, racism is a choice.

"Systemic"....Root word; system.

Can I borrow from you a bucket of "the system", with the promise that I'll pay you back with a barrel of it at the end of the month?....Of course not...."The system" is an unquantifiable strawman.

How does anyone propose to 'splain how that which cannot be quantified and doesn't exist in the corporeal realm, can make any kind of choice at all?

You missed the part that he has been around for 47 yrs. and didn’t change anything.

America does have a systemic race problem. That comes from Senator Scott, R-South Carolina.

Continually talking about a racial divide only makes for a bigger divide. Here is an idea, stop with the identity politics and just treat everyone the same. Don't say things like "you ain't black" if you don't vote for me.

Or rent people your affordable apartments in Queens in the 1970s and 80s based on their ability to pay not the colour of their skin...

America does have a systemic race problem. That comes from Senator Scott, R-South Carolina.

Link it please.

WTF was he doing for the 47 years he was in DC?

Forum List

Back