Biden Flat Out LIES !

Dogbiscuit

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2020
So I went to Biden's website to check out his platform.

https://joebiden.com/

I scroll down and I click on "jobs and economic recovery for working families" and in the third paragraph, he flat out lies, when you consider what Trump has done for all lower and middle class, blacks, latinos, women, etc...

Joe says...
The pandemic has also laid bare some unacceptable truths. Even before COVID-19, the Trump Administration was pursuing economic policies that rewarded wealth over work and corporations over working families. Too many families were struggling to make ends meet and too many parents were worried about the economic future for their children. And, Black and Latino Americans, Native Americans, immigrants, and women have never been welcomed as full participants in the economy.

https://joebiden.com/

I scroll down and I click on "jobs and economic recovery for working families" and in the third paragraph, he flat out lies, when you consider what Trump has done for all lower and middle class, blacks, latinos, women, etc...

Joe says...
The pandemic has also laid bare some unacceptable truths. Even before COVID-19, the Trump Administration was pursuing economic policies that rewarded wealth over work and corporations over working families. Too many families were struggling to make ends meet and too many parents were worried about the economic future for their children. And, Black and Latino Americans, Native Americans, immigrants, and women have never been welcomed as full participants in the economy.
You'll be voting for him then?

Joe Biden for President: Official Campaign Website

Joe says...
You'll be voting for him then?
Your question clearly reveals your intent.
So you do know that Trump will be your Daddy for 4 more years, right ?

Joe says...
Working families are all voting for Trump unless the work is collecting Welfare

Are you kidding, in first debate Biden denounced green new deal(which FNC leftist Chris Wallace let stand unquestioned)after Trump confronted him with it, stating that he never has embraced or otherwise endorsed the Ocasio-Cortez communist manifesto, when it WAS ON HIS CAMPAIGN WEBSITE, BEARING HIS PERSONAL ENDORSEMENT!" Nobody in the history of DC, not either Clinton, Obama, or any other democratic party liar, could ever hope to compete with the naked, psychopathic lying Biden vomits, and has vomited for nearly 50 years! His wife and daughter were killed in car wreck with truck, two weeks later Biden was using their corpses as political props to advance his career, lying in detail how both were killed by drunk driver in despicable, absolutely despicable attempt to manufacture himself sympathy votes, he went into detail slandering the totally innocent driver of truck his wife was found responsible for hitting, naming him a drunk driver, he was ordered to stop it, and media to this day covers for his psychopathic ass!

This is what democrats want ruling the nation...

The Republic depends on a Trump victory.
Or so it seems.
There are more than a few indicators that things may not be quite what they appear.
Should Trump win tomorrow, don't be disappointed if his next 4 years are not what you hoped.

Donald J Trump is not and never was a true Republican OR Conservative. (Neither was Reagan.)
JFK was probably more of a Republican than either.

Last edited:
The Republic depends on a Trump victory.
Or so it seems.
There are more than a few indicators that things may not be quite what they appear.
Should Trump win tomorrow, don't be disappointed if his next 4 years are not what you hoped.

Donald J Trump is not and never was a true Republican OR Conservative. (Neither was Reagan.)
JFK was probably more of a Republican than either.
Trump is not a partisan ideologue. He's a more of a pragmatic centrist.

Joe says...

I'm amazed how much time and effort PROGS have made to present Trump as a liar, when their idea for POTUS is Biden and Harris. If they open their mouths they're lying, every time.

At least with Trump you get blunt honesty, that's what really pisses PROGS off, huh PROGS?

If a PROG says it bet your ass it's the opposite, projection, parroted, twisted, idiotic or unwise. Any honest & intelligent PROG-posters here? Let's see the evidence, one post will do.

Joe says...

I'm amazed how much time and effort PROGS have made to present Trump as a liar, when their idea for POTUS is Biden and Harris. If they open their mouths they're lying, every time.

At least with Trump you get blunt honesty, that's what really pisses PROGS off, huh PROGS?

If a PROG says it bet your ass it's the opposite, projection, parroted, twisted, idiotic or unwise. Any honest & intelligent PROG-posters here? Let's see the evidence, one post will do.
They do seem to be the masters at deception.

65 million jobs lost or laid off... I don't think we can stand much more of Trump's help for working families.

65 million jobs lost or laid off... I don't think we can stand much more of Trump's help for working families.
So you are saying the economy wasnt doing well, prior to the China virus ?

Your good buddy said,

So, as per your usual twist and spin, you seem to be trying to change the topic.

Doesn't matter what the score was in the 5th inning, buddy.

The Titanic was making excellent time before it hit the iceberg.

The fact that the Virus kicked down the whole rotten edifice is nothing to be proud of. A strong and equitable economy would have withstood the blow.

The fact that the Virus kicked down the whole rotten edifice is nothing to be proud of. A strong and equitable economy would have withstood the blow.
Let me type a tad bit slower,
So you are saying the economy wasnt doing well, prior to the China virus ? Hummm ???
So the best economic numbers in history, on all levels, wasnt good enough for JoeB131.

Doesn't matter what the score was in the 5th inning, buddy.

The Titanic was making excellent time before it hit the iceberg.

Democrats are scum who worked with their Chinese counterparts to bring the pandemic to America with the hope of killing Trump and other world leaders with it after impeachment flopped.

Democrats are traitorous scum and hopefully soon we will get justice or revenge.

We will let you pick ;)

Forum List

Back