America Is Getting Fed The F**K Up With Democrats

believe women deserve to be heard, and I believe that has happened here,” Abrams told HuffPost in an article published Tuesday. “The allegations have been heard and looked into, and for too many women, often, that is not the case. The New York Times conducted a thorough investigation, and nothing in the Times review or any other later reports suggests anything other than what I already know about Joe Biden: That he will make women proud as the next President of the United States.”

I’ll lie fee ya joe

pick me

pick me

Lol

cocksuckers

1062x750.jpeg.2cb60383d9ff43659d524ff33a64bdd0.jpg

When Would Joe Biden Reopen the Country?
Byron York, Washington Examiner

For all his pledges to do this or that, Biden has not clearly said when, if he were in charge, he would reopen parts of the economy. Where? What parts? How quickly? As a candidate and as a former official not currently in charge of anything, he doesn't really have to say. It's much easier to just accuse Trump of doing it all wrong.

--

exactly

Biden is too chicken shit and senile to put out a date to open...better to just yell at trump...isn't that leadership - Dem Style?

After 10 + years of watching you faggots praying at the alter of liberalism, I really don't think you have any God damned room to talk

:lol:

Yeah. I haven’t been here for ten plus years. Maybe you have me confused with someone else.

Nothing quite screams alter-praying liberal like a pro-life, fiscally prudent, civil libertarian, 2nd Amendment supporting, small government advocate. lol. You don’t have any concrete principles besides water carrying for whomever your political master(s) is (are) of the day. That’s why everyone that doesn’t constantly shower President Trump with praise is a liberal or a leftist in myopic eyes.

Another liberal trying to dictate his opponents positions. Just more of the same.

Yeah leave instead of trolling the boards with y
Democrats are spoiled brats that run around making messes that everyone else have to clean up.

Voters that live in Blue States and Blue Cities are getting fed up with the draconian rules and regulations that they're imposing on people in their rush to destroy the economy before the November election.

Democrats love death and destruction.
They need headlines in the news that tell us about new COVID-19 cases, new deaths, lost jobs, and economic hardship.
Some of the fuckwads on this site actually think they can get away with blaming this shit on Trump.
If anything Democrats and their open-borders policies are to blame.
The Chinese are to blame.
But they actually love the hardship this media pandemic is causing.
A Democrat is never any happier than when people are suffering and indications show that America has just about had enough of their God Damned constant BS.
Then leave. ;)
:clap: :clap: :thankusmile:
Yeah leave instead of trolling the boards with your obsession over the democrats ingnoring facts that the republicans Re as corrupt as they are

Forum List

Back