America at the end of empire

Wtf are you talking about?
Edit: Yes.. I have on purpose not used the term that would make it easily identifiable of what I'm talking about. Please.. teacher.. Research and educate yourself on just how much the two parties ARE NOT a part of the government.

Edit: I already told you where to look.
I'm not into playing games. Give me a straight answer or don't expect anymore chat about it. I should think you'd want people to know your secret. No? Fine by me.

I'm not into playing games. Give me a straight answer or don't expect anymore chat about it. I should think you'd want people to know your secret. No? Fine by me.
It's not a secret. You're a teacher... If you think I'm a liar... Great. Continue to think that.

If you don't, you owe it to your students to know what you are talking about. If you don't have that... Doesn't matter what I tell you, you're just someone picking up a paycheck from the No Child Left Behind/Every Child Succeeds generation.

It's not a secret. You're a teacher... If you think I'm a liar... Great. Continue to think that.

If you don't, you owe it to your students to know what you are talking about. If you don't have that... Doesn't matter what I tell you, you're just someone picking up a paycheck from the No Child Left Behind/Every Child Succeeds generation.
Who called you a liar, you nut?

I will hold you responsible for my students' ignorance on this. Everytime there is a new thread on how uninformed and brainwashed our students are, I will inform everyone that you are part of the problem.

Who called you a liar, you nut?
Nobody... Read the whole post. Context matters.

I will hold you responsible for my students' ignorance on this. Everytime there is a new thread on how uninformed and brainwashed our students are, I will inform everyone that you are part of the problem.
And I will blame the person who is supposed to teach. If you don't know government, I would strongly suggest you don't try to teach it. If you don't have the drive to learn and teach truth... Then nothing I ever say here will matter. Continue on as you always have.

Does ANYONE know what Shelzin means about the Parties being part of Government?

This whole mess had its origins in Political Correctness which made possible all the Chaos we now see erupting
By saying about political correctness, what exactly do you mean?

The promotion of blacks to privileged citizens,
If you hadn't elected an orange retard, we wouldn't have a brain damaged fool since the country would rather have the brain damaged fool than the orange retard.
Yep.

But they are so emotionally invested in the orange buffoon, they can't see their role in this.

Oh dat orange man he bad he a bad bad boy hehheh TDS much?

I see the anti-Trumpers make a lot of claims....aka they voted for Biden because Trump was a liar whereas in our entire political history no President has lied anywhere near to the level of Joe Biden....biden is not only a liar he is a pathological liar who was forced to drop out of a presidential race because of lying and plagarizing....these TDS folks need to get real and realize their hatred of Trump is based on nothing more than irrationality-- they got infected with by being duped by a biased media.
^^^ some thick BDS there.

This whole mess had its origins in Political Correctness which made possible all the Chaos we now see erupting

If you hadn't elected an orange retard, we wouldn't have a brain damaged fool since the country would rather have the brain damaged fool than the orange retard.
Yep.

But they are so emotionally invested in the orange buffoon, they can't see their role in this.

I see the anti-Trumpers make a lot of claims....aka they voted for Biden because Trump was a liar whereas in our entire political history no President has lied anywhere near to the level of Joe Biden....biden is not only a liar he is a pathological liar who was forced to drop out of a presidential race because of lying and plagarizing....these TDS folks need to get real and realize their hatred of Trump is based on nothing more than irrationality-- they got infected with by being duped by a biased media.

Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery. Thank-you

Yep.

Just pointin' out the facts. Get help.

This thread is typical of Trumpist schizophrenia.

One one hand, when Trump was president they praised Trump for his neo-isolationist views. They loved when Trump shredded treaties, belittled our allies and mocked international institutions.

Now that Trump was somewhat successful in destroying the prestige and honor of this country around the world, these same folks now cry, whine and lament the loss of American power.

As usual, Trumpers just showed why they are a cult. Trumpism was all about the man. Trumpists cared little for the ramifications fo Trumpism.

It is up to our new president to fix the rot and ruin left by Trump.

Nonsense......all you exhibit is irrational hatred of Trump....aka TDS get a new hobby and stop watching T.V. it has reduced you to a babbling fool. Read some legitimate news sources.

Yep.

Just pointin' out the facts. Get help.

You lack originality....parroting others cliches makes you appear retarded.

Wtf are you talking about?
Edit: Yes.. I have on purpose not used the term that would make it easily identifiable of what I'm talking about. Please.. teacher.. Research and educate yourself on just how much the two parties ARE NOT a part of the government.

Edit: I already told you where to look.

You are like the kid who takes his ball and runs home because the other kids would not play the way he wanted to play.

Try and be more like an adult.

If you hadn't elected an dementia laden, geriatric piece of shit, commie,, we wouldn't have a brain damaged fool ...
we would still have a booming, open, economy, lower gas prices, no border crisis, and a president who loves AMERICA

What do you think it was?
I honestly don't know other than whoever is running the DNC pushed them. That's the answer... The private party that is the DNC pushed a certain candidate. But is sure as hell isn't name recognition considering both Clinton AND Bush were on the card running.

And how do you know?
Pure logic. Is there a name more popular than Bush or Clinton during the race(s)? They didn't win. Although Hillary isn't better than her husband, and Jeb is likely better than his brother or father... Neither had a chance regardless of their "Name recognition"
Sorry! I was thinking of the 2020 Dem primaries, not 2016. My bad.

Why are democrats so obsessed with skin color?

If you hadn't elected an dementia laden, geriatric piece of shit, commie,, we wouldn't have a brain damaged fool ...
we would still have a booming, open, economy, lower gas prices, no border crisis, and a president who loves AMERICA

Spot On!!!

One one hand, when Trump was president they praised Trump for his neo-isolationist views. They loved when Trump shredded treaties, belittled our allies and mocked international institutions.

Now that Trump was somewhat successful in destroying the prestige and honor of this country around the world, these same folks now cry, whine and lament the loss of American power.

As usual, Trumpers just showed why they are a cult. Trumpism was all about the man. Trumpists cared little for the ramifications fo Trumpism.

Now that xiden and the demonRATS were successful in destroying the prestige and honor of this country around the world, these same folks now cry, whine and lament the loss of American power
It is up to our fake president to drop communism, and put AMERICA first

Could the U.S sustain a major war with 3-5000 fatalities each day?
I don't think so. Society has gone soft.
China, on the other hand.....

There is no way as of now that we can defeat China militarily....Yet, I do not think they really want a major confict....they are still convinced they can defeat America by other means....increasing their economic power, impoverishing America, and perhaps a limited miitary confrontation to humiliate America and isolate her.

Last edited:

Now that xiden and the demonRATS were successful in destroying the prestige and honor of this country around the world, these same folks now cry, whine and lament the loss of American power
It is up to our fake president to drop communism, and put AMERICA first

Biden will do what he is told to do....if we knew who was really in charge that might make it clear why they hate America so much.

Anyhow.....apparantly it is the same shadowy figures that promoted and got Obama elected....Obama appears to be biden's connection to them....biden is constantly calling obama....now obama has no original thoughts....some say he is the one ordering biden around....nonsense....all he is doing is acting as a go between....as in the Puppetmaster uses obama to deliver his orders to biden so he can remain hidden away and thus untouchable.

I didn't say any of that.

I'm beginning to think you're a brain damaged fool.
Maybe I am... But... You seem to support a Brain damaged fool... I'm just trying to figure out why.

One would think they would be eager to get rid of biden so kamala could take over....with their mindset she would be the perfect president.

Could she possibly be too radical even for them.

Does ANYONE know what Shelzin means about the Parties being part of Government?
Let me help you out in another way... This isn't part of what I was saying before, but it's another thought experiment for you.

When you register to vote, in Iowa anyway... What's the point as registering as ANY party, if the parties aren't part of the government? There is literally a "Political Affiliation" check box there. Do you know which parties are on it? Why are ANY of them on there if the political parties are not part of the government? OBVIOUSLY the government is promoting those political parties. Which, should be illegal if the government doesn't actually have political parties.

Now on this point it could be localized to state... But I would find that hard to believe that Iowa is the only one doing this.

NOTICE... You can change your political party affiliation on a Government website.

But... Political parties aren't part of the government. What an odd thing that is. The government is promoting PRIVATE parties. The two major parties are PART of the damn government so much that the government takes care of some of the paperwork for them.

Forum List

Back