America at the end of empire

If you hadn't elected an orange retard, we wouldn't have a brain damaged fool since the country would rather have the brain damaged fool than the orange retard.
Yep.

But they are so emotionally invested in the orange buffoon, they can't see their role in this.
Yep... And they are so emotionally invested in everything before the orange buffoon, they can't see their role in this.

Why.... Why did the "orange buffoon" get in Mac?

OldLady, I didn't forget, I'll come back.. Pressed for time.

What do you think it was?
I honestly don't know other than whoever is running the DNC pushed them. That's the answer... The private party that is the DNC pushed a certain candidate. But is sure as hell isn't name recognition considering both Clinton AND Bush were on the card running.

And how do you know?
Pure logic. Is there a name more popular than Bush or Clinton during the race(s)? They didn't win. Although Hillary isn't better than her husband, and Jeb is likely better than his brother or father... Neither had a chance regardless of their "Name recognition"

I honestly don't know other than whoever is running the DNC pushed them. That's the answer... The private party that is the DNC pushed a certain candidate. But is sure as hell isn't name recognition considering both Clinton AND Bush were on the card running.

And how do you know?
Pure logic. Is there a name more popular than Bush or Clinton during the race(s)? They didn't win. Although Hillary isn't better than her husband, and Jeb is likely better than his brother or father... Neither had a chance regardless of their "Name recognition"
Sorry! I was thinking of the 2020 Dem primaries, not 2016. My bad.

This thread is typical of Trumpist schizophrenia.

One one hand, when Trump was president they praised Trump for his neo-isolationist views. They loved when Trump shredded treaties, belittled our allies and mocked international institutions.

Now that Trump was somewhat successful in destroying the prestige and honor of this country around the world, these same folks now cry, whine and lament the loss of American power.

As usual, Trumpers just showed why they are a cult. Trumpism was all about the man. Trumpists cared little for the ramifications fo Trumpism.

It is up to our new president to fix the rot and ruin left by Trump.

This thread is typical of Trumpist schizophrenia.

One one hand, when Trump was president they praised Trump for his neo-isolationist views. They loved when Trump shredded treaties, belittled our allies and mocked international institutions.
I still applaud some of those "treaties" that were shredded. Make absoltuely no mistake... FUCK NAFTA. FUCK anyone that supported it.

You retarded dicks.

And how do you know?
Nono... You can absolutely apply that to the 2020 dem primaries as well. Name recognition hasn't meant shit in a long time... Hell... Obama's career. Who the hell was he before running for president?

I honestly don't know other than whoever is running the DNC pushed them. That's the answer... The private party that is the DNC pushed a certain candidate.

And how do you know?
Nono... You can absolutely apply that to the 2020 dem primaries as well. Name recognition hasn't meant shit in a long time... Hell... Obama's career. Who the hell was he before running for president?

I honestly don't know other than whoever is running the DNC pushed them. That's the answer... The private party that is the DNC pushed a certain candidate.
Naturally. Are we supposed to think something different? It's their party. Having input from all their registered voters is fairly recent, iirc.

In "Decline of the West", Oswald Spengler anticipated the return of the great Caesars. All we got, though, is Biden.

Would that make him Claudius?

Multiculturalism and the rise of the Wokesters has brought us to this point.
It's taken decades of horrible immigration, and the left's takeover of our university system, but we're finally at the precipice.

Which, as I might point out, is very nearly the ANTITHESIS of actual liberalism.

Naturally. Are we supposed to think something different? It's their party. Having input from all their registered voters is fairly recent, iirc.
??? Having input... I think you have just as much input as the GOP has from it's base.

Next to nothing. Certainly with "superdelegates" in play. So in actuality it may be less than GOP. But I don't want to make is sound as if the GOP is 'good' in this respect.

Edit: To be ABSOLUTELY as clear as I can... If you consider yourself a "Democrat" or "Republican" I see you as the problem. You treat politics as if it was football teams. Fuck you both.

??? Having input... I think you have just as much input as the GOP has from it's base.

Next to nothing. Certainly with "superdelegates" in play. So in actuality it may be less than GOP. But I don't want to make is sound as if the GOP is 'good' in this respect.

Edit: To be ABSOLUTELY as clear as I can... If you consider yourself a "Democrat" or "Republican" I see you as the problem. You treat politics as if it was football teams. Fuck you both.
Fortunately, then, I'm an Independent.

Good. I'm a little confused as to why you seem to accept, even nonchalantly promoting that they shouldn't, be beholden to the voters. But at least you aren't a fuck'n hypocrite.

This whole mess had its origins in Political Correctness which made possible all the Chaos we now see erupting
By saying about political correctness, what exactly do you mean?

The promotion of blacks to privileged citizens,
If you hadn't elected an orange retard, we wouldn't have a brain damaged fool since the country would rather have the brain damaged fool than the orange retard.
Yep.

But they are so emotionally invested in the orange buffoon, they can't see their role in this.

Oh dat orange man he bad he a bad bad boy hehheh TDS much?

I see the anti-Trumpers make a lot of claims....aka they voted for Biden because Trump was a liar whereas in our entire political history no President has lied anywhere near to the level of Joe Biden....biden is not only a liar he is a pathological liar who was forced to drop out of a presidential race because of lying and plagarizing....these TDS folks need to get real and realize their hatred of Trump is based on nothing more than irrationality-- they got infected with by being duped by a biased media.

Good. I'm a little confused as to why you seem to accept, even nonchalantly promoting that they shouldn't, be beholden to the voters. But at least you aren't a fuck'n hypocrite.
As hard as it has always been for some of my students to understand, the parties are not part of government. They are a private organization with its own agenda who can do as they damned please, and no one is obligated to pay them any mind either. The two dominant parties have become an integral factor at play in who we get to vote for, but they are still a private org, like any self promoting org like the NRA or the AMA.

If you want to have a say in who gets selected to represent them, you have to get heavily involved in partisan politics, and that's not my cup of tea.

Of course, the parties do pay attention to who's popular, because above all they want to win, but like in '16, when the Dems about shit themselves that Bernie took off like a house a fire, the party can also close the door. WHICH THE REPUBS SHOULD HAVE DONE TO DONALD TRUMP IN '16, DAMN THEM.

As hard as it has always been for some of my students to understand, the parties are not part of government.
Your students? Really? Not a part of the government. Really? I must be imagining the government promoting those two parties during tax time.

I mean... They CALL it something that doesn't refer directly to them. But the money goes to the two parties. Third parties CAN get some of it, a much smaller portion.

I think you need to do more research to fully teach your students just what's going on. Unless of course... It's not really about teaching them.

Edit: Yes.. I have on purpose not used the term that would make it easily identifiable of what I'm talking about. Please.. teacher.. Research and educate yourself on just how much the two parties ARE NOT a part of the government.

The reality that now confronts us is that America has failed.....when a nation elects a obvious brain damaged fool as President one should understand that indicates something is hugely wrong.

What is wrong with America? Why are we so far down on the path that other failed nations have trod?

We in simple terms have lost our way.

View attachment 473691

6ac.jpg

As hard as it has always been for some of my students to understand, the parties are not part of government.
Your students? Really? Not a part of the government. Really? I must be imagining the government promoting those two parties during tax time.

I mean... They CALL it something that doesn't refer directly to them. But the money goes to the two parties. Third parties CAN get some of it, a much smaller portion.

I think you need to do more research to fully teach your students just what's going on. Unless of course... It's not really about teaching them.
Wtf are you talking about?

Wtf are you talking about?
Edit: Yes.. I have on purpose not used the term that would make it easily identifiable of what I'm talking about. Please.. teacher.. Research and educate yourself on just how much the two parties ARE NOT a part of the government.

Edit: I already told you where to look.

Edit2: If you are a government teacher... Don't tell me. I'll lose my shit. Please and thank you.
Edit3: Actually... It wouldn't surprise me at all if Government wasn't a required class anymore. Fucking laughable.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back