America at the end of empire

If you hadn't elected an orange retard, we wouldn't have a brain damaged fool since the country would rather have the brain damaged fool than the orange retard.
Are you suggesting that the... I don't know what it was... Twenty plus other people who were running weren't more qualified than a "brain damaged fool"?

I mean I would absolutely agree with you on all of them but two... But...
They didn't have the necessary name recognition to win against Trump, and we had to win against Trump. Some had interesting ideas. Maybe down the road.

The far left had the master plan for several decades .
Under Clinton was the beginning of the end as the leftist vermin gathered power . Then they took over the schools , media and big tech

USA is collapsed
We have tens of thousands of peasants pouring in everyday with no end in site

I didn't say any of that.

I'm beginning to think you're a brain damaged fool.
Maybe I am... But... You seem to support a Brain damaged fool... I'm just trying to figure out why.

If you hadn't elected an orange retard, we wouldn't have a brain damaged fool since the country would rather have the brain damaged fool than the orange retard.

American decline started long before Trump. I would argue it began in the 60s.

Yes....and the radical immigration bill that LBJ and the usual suspects rammed through congress is a big part of it.....along with the vietnam war and allowing our manufacturing base to decline due to importing stuff from overseas.

Are you suggesting that the... I don't know what it was... Twenty plus other people who were running weren't more qualified than a "brain damaged fool"?

They didn't have the necessary name recognition to win against Trump, and we had to win against Trump. Some had interesting ideas. Maybe down the road.
No offense... But you're an idiot if you think it was name recognition. Actually... Truthfully... I don't care if you are offended by that or not.

He's not brain damaged.

First of all you cannot have 2 brain surgeries without some ramifications aka damage to the brain.

Secondly.....those supposed gaffes are much more than gaffes....what they are is evidence of brain damage.

No offense... But you're an idiot if you think it was name recognition. Actually... Truthfully... I don't care if you are offended by that or not.
What do you think it was? And how do you know?

In a nutshell we are facing a 'end of times' scenario.....most are in denial.

Unfortunately Trump may have been the last chance we had to get back on track

I have seen dark times before....but never this bad... .I mean just about any direction you look....bad things are happening.

Real Americans got distracte4....sports etc. not to mention getting all their news from propagandistic organizations which left them clueless.

This whole mess had its origins in Political Correctness which made possible all the Chaos we now see erupting.

Not to mention what is going to happen this summer when it gets hot.....all of our big cities will be host to rampaging mobs of blacks and antifa operatives.

What I see coming is a complete re-organization of the World......lots of people are going to die....we think its bad now.....it is going to get much,much worse....Brazil is just one indicator of where we are headed.

I am reluctant to say it but I think it is more than obvious.....America is on the way out....at least the way we have known it....if it survives which is very doubtful at this point it will be a very weak America....reduced to a vassal state status beholden to and controlled by some powerful coalition of foreign nations.

China will be the most powerful nation in this group that emerges after the fall of America....it will be a new dark age but highly technological ....human life will be devalued and the lower classes gradually eliminated as the emergence of more and more sophisticated robots comes about.

Last edited:
...and the radical immigration bill that LBJ and the usual suspects rammed through congress is a big part of it..
This bill shifted the focus of immigration from West European countries to 'third world' countries. It was just recognizing of a fact - Western Europe wasnt able to produce enough immigrants to the US.

...and the radical immigration bill that LBJ and the usual suspects rammed through congress is a big part of it..
This bill shifted the focus of immigration from West European countries to 'third world' countries. It was just recognizing of a fact - Western Europe wasnt able to produce enough immigrants to the US.

Nonsense........
What we needed were high class immigrants aka intelligent, educated and or with skills...not a bunch of
3rd world people...we could get all of those we needed from mexico

Nonsense........
What we needed were high class immigrants aka intelligent, educated and or with skills...not a bunch of
3rd world people...we could get all of those we needed from mexico
When the economy is growing it needs all kinds of workers. And of course the Mexicans came along with the others.

Western European countries went on this way too, btw. I hope you dont think that the tensions with minorities there happened only due to migrant crisis of 2015.

The reality that now confronts us is that America has failed.....when a nation elects a obvious brain damaged fool as President one should understand that indicates something is hugely wrong.

What is wrong with America? Why are we so far down on the path that other failed nations have trod?

We in simple terms have lost our way.

View attachment 473691
That brain damaged fool was voted out of office in November. Please try to keep up.

Forum List

Back