Amazon removes shirts with derogatory slogan about Kamala Harris

But this was "funny" and "appropriate"......
One of the biggest issues is the hypocrisy over the issue. Trump can sleep around and even cheat on his wives but a female should be demeaned over her sex life?

But isn't it the exact OPPOSITE? Who is being the real hypocrite here but you?

• ALL I've heard here for years is about Trump the pussybragger those he's never said, admitted or been proven so, a philanderer because he's been married more than once, many accusations of an incestuous relationship with his daughter we know doesn't really exist and his wife called a whore because she used to model showing a littler skin.

• Meantime, all these "hateful" tee shirts are pointing out is Hairy's storied and documented history of sleeping her way to the top to get ahead in politics, but THAT is called hate. In actuality, it is a real issuer that in any fair and open debates, she ought to be questioned about, if voters are to make real decisions on who it is they are electing.
And now that it has the potential of being brought to the fore in a political campaign, all of a sudden, all you hypocrites are NOW shocked and mortified.

Trump did say it. You can say that there is no proof he ever did it but he did say it. It was pretty disgusting.
No he didn't say it you moron. PRODUCE THE VIDEO if he did. He said that some of the contestants at that time would let you grab their pussies, he didn't say HE had grabbed any, and being a pussy grabber implies doing so against the willing consent of the women, these women LET YOU GRAB THEM, willingly concented, probably slept with a few people, because they WANTED TO WIN THE CONTEST.

If you understood power you would understand how offensive his words were. That you don't is sad.
And you DO understand power? I've been CEO of two corporations, worked for multi-billion dollar international companies, the federal government and held men's lives in my hands. What power do you know?

I know women didn't simply accept the things others did to them. It did a lot of damage but the women were helpless to do anything about it because no one believed them over the one with money and power.

Amazon has removed a clothing line emblazoned with an offensive slogan referring to Kamala Harris from its website after complaints from Twitter users who branded it “unacceptable”.

The T-shirts, tank tops and hoodies which had the words “Joe and the hoe” written in red, white and blue in the style of Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden and his running mate Harris’s campaign logo, were on sale for between $24.99 and $42.99.

The derogatory phrase was also recently adopted by the conservative radio host and friend of Donald Trump Rush Limbaugh, who has a history of making abusive comments about the senator.

Dear me. They should really filter out this type of crap before it even gets to the market. Trumpers will have to look elsewhere for their fashion items. I wonder if the evangelist fringe joined in with the protest ?

look what you can get from amazon though.

View attachment 377309

View attachment 377310

View attachment 377311
Have Amazon's customer service call you sometime, and you'll get some jerkoff from PAKISTAN that you can barely understand.

Why would you feel a need to demean someone working for a living?
Why is Amazon exploiting people at slave labor wages?

Is that not an issue with Amazon and not the person you demeaned with name calling?
Why is Amazon exploiting people in foreign countries at slave labor wages?
Because government policy makes the American worker too expensive....which is, ironically, the very thing a guy like Bezos supports. He is a filthy piece of hypocritical horse shit.

Amazon has removed a clothing line emblazoned with an offensive slogan referring to Kamala Harris from its website after complaints from Twitter users who branded it “unacceptable”.

The T-shirts, tank tops and hoodies which had the words “Joe and the hoe” written in red, white and blue in the style of Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden and his running mate Harris’s campaign logo, were on sale for between $24.99 and $42.99.

The derogatory phrase was also recently adopted by the conservative radio host and friend of Donald Trump Rush Limbaugh, who has a history of making abusive comments about the senator.

Dear me. They should really filter out this type of crap before it even gets to the market. Trumpers will have to look elsewhere for their fashion items. I wonder if the evangelist fringe joined in with the protest ?

View attachment 377309

View attachment 377310

View attachment 377311
That does sort of make a case for lack of balance. One need not support either side to recognize valid criticism.

View attachment 377309

View attachment 377310

View attachment 377311
Have Amazon's customer service call you sometime, and you'll get some jerkoff from PAKISTAN that you can barely understand.

Is that not an issue with Amazon and not the person you demeaned with name calling?
Because government policy makes the American worker too expensive....which is, ironically, the very thing a guy like Bezos supports. He is a filthy piece of hypocritical horse shit.

You go ahead and argue for paying people $3.00 an hour and that being a good thing.

All the same you never did address why you would demean someone simply working for a living but I think I am getting it. You don't have a lot of respect for those who work.

One of the biggest issues is the hypocrisy over the issue. Trump can sleep around and even cheat on his wives but a female should be demeaned over her sex life?

• ALL I've heard here for years is about Trump the pussybragger those he's never said, admitted or been proven so, a philanderer because he's been married more than once, many accusations of an incestuous relationship with his daughter we know doesn't really exist and his wife called a whore because she used to model showing a littler skin.

• Meantime, all these "hateful" tee shirts are pointing out is Hairy's storied and documented history of sleeping her way to the top to get ahead in politics, but THAT is called hate. In actuality, it is a real issuer that in any fair and open debates, she ought to be questioned about, if voters are to make real decisions on who it is they are electing.
And now that it has the potential of being brought to the fore in a political campaign, all of a sudden, all you hypocrites are NOW shocked and mortified.

Trump did say it. You can say that there is no proof he ever did it but he did say it. It was pretty disgusting.
No he didn't say it you moron. PRODUCE THE VIDEO if he did. He said that some of the contestants at that time would let you grab their pussies, he didn't say HE had grabbed any, and being a pussy grabber implies doing so against the willing consent of the women, these women LET YOU GRAB THEM, willingly concented, probably slept with a few people, because they WANTED TO WIN THE CONTEST.

If you understood power you would understand how offensive his words were. That you don't is sad.
And you DO understand power? I've been CEO of two corporations, worked for multi-billion dollar international companies, the federal government and held men's lives in my hands. What power do you know?

I know women didn't simply accept the things others did to them. It did a lot of damage but the women were helpless to do anything about it because no one believed them over the one with money and power.
Funny thing. Probably 9 out of 10 people on this planet could say the same thing, it happens to all of us, by a man, a bully, a boss, the government. Take your pick.

Funny thing. Probably 9 out of 10 people on this planet could say the same thing, it happens to all of us, by a man, a bully, a boss, the government. Take your pick.

Sure and none of it is OK. It's a lack of respect for others and is quite common. Right here we now have arguments for what would basically be slave, starvation labor rates.

Just ask Tara Reade

View attachment 377309

View attachment 377310

View attachment 377311

You go ahead and argue for paying people $3.00 an hour and that being a good thing.

All the same you never did address why you would demean someone simply working for a living but I think I am getting it. You don't have a lot of respect for those who work.
I didn't demean anyone. Check the thread again. I praised the Pakistani for working a job.

No one is arguing for paying someone $3.00 an hour. Those hypocritical assholes like Jeff Bezos support a policy of shitting on our unskilled job market while forcing employers to pay wages well above market value.

Seriously, if we didn't have five people chasing the same goddamn job, wages would be through the roof.

Why do we have such a shitty job market?

You know the answer. Your politics prevent you from saying it out loud.

I don't know why right wingers are so hateful , but they are.

No different than the left wingers, it is all shameful and embarrassing. And neither candidate has any ability to bring the two sides closer. Too bad we can’t get better candidates to run for office.
Are you kidding... the left has NO INTENTION of coming closer on ANYTHING. Their ONLY objective is to SILENCE and DESTROY, ANYONE, that DARES to oppose them, PERIOD. Compromise is a DIRTY WORD to democrats.

I didn’t say the left was coming closer on anything. I said neither candidate has the ability to bring the to sides closer, and they don’t.

I'm sure they can pick 'em up on StormFront.

View attachment 377309

View attachment 377310

View attachment 377311

I didn't demean anyone. Check the thread again. I praised the Pakistani for working a job.

My apologies, I went to fast. It was 007.

No one is arguing for paying someone $3.00 an hour. That hypocritical assholes like Jeff Bezos supports a policy of ahitting on our unskilled job market while forcing employers to pay wages well above market value.

Seriously, if we didn't have five people chasing the same goddamn job, wages will be through the roof. Why do we have such a shitty job market? Do you know the answer. Your politics prevent you from saying it out loud.

My politics? We have the problem because it's what corporations want. They want to hire illegals (and no one stops them), They want to offshore (and no one stops them). Corporations want trillions and trillions in subsidies and bail out but scream when others call for a raise in the minimum wage to keep up.

Now what politics does that align me with?

In this case, the truth about Kamala Harris is hateful.

But hateful truth is preferable to polite lies.

No they are hateful people spreading lies about her.
Were you this vocal and outraged when the lies about Palin came out? I don’t think so, so your selective rage is meaningless. Unless you can apply things equally, you are nothing but a partisan hypocrite.

Sure and none of it is OK. It's a lack of respect for others and is quite common. Right here we now have arguments for what would basically be slave, starvation labor rates.
GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS. Wake up and grow a pair. IT DOESN'T MATTER if any of it is "OK." It's human nature, survival of the fittest, competition to get ahead by gaining advantage over your environment that creates great leaders, winners, champions, commanders. All your psycho-babble bullshit creates is sniveling little babies who cry their milk bottle is empty.

No different than the left wingers, it is all shameful and embarrassing. And neither candidate has any ability to bring the two sides closer. Too bad we can’t get better candidates to run for office.
Are you kidding... the left has NO INTENTION of coming closer on ANYTHING. Their ONLY objective is to SILENCE and DESTROY, ANYONE, that DARES to oppose them, PERIOD. Compromise is a DIRTY WORD to democrats.

I didn’t say the left was coming closer on anything. I said neither candidate has the ability to bring the to sides closer, and they don’t.
And I said the left has no intention of coming close on anything, and it doesn't have anything to do with a candidate.

Democrats have to answer to their radical base now, the violent radical base. The rioters and radicals are the new masters of the democrat party, and no candidate is going go move them anywhere. All a dem candidate can do now is APPEASE and PANDER to them, just like ALL the dems in politics are doing. They're scared stiff of the monster they have created.

I'm sure they can pick 'em up on StormFront.
You spend a lot of time there?

Forum List

Back