Biden raises $3.5M in fundraiser with Kamala Harris

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Does these signs lead to Harris being VP? Trump probably doesn't realize this, but I think it would be the best choice for HIS re-election. I have no doubt, that she would be a liability to Biden, though she is a good earner of Dem donors.

She couldn't obtain the black vote when she was running in the Primaries and her record on justice would be a major liability at a time when there is distrust of the system by the same people they need to vote for them. Just play the Gabbard clip over and over in attack ads, her own silence during the tongue lashing, and she will lose 20% of those even considering choosing her. All while Trump can talk about justice reform, not empty platitudes.

Maybe this is all smoke and mirrors. I was one who thought he couldn't choose her if he thought he had a chance in 2020.

Presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden raised $3.5 million Tuesday night in a virtual fundraiser hosted by former primary rival Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., one of the most talked-about contenders to be the former vice president's running mate.

The event, which was also co-hosted by California Lt. Gov. Eleni Kounalakis, was a virtual call with about 1,400 people joining. Biden and Harris addressed George Floyd's funeral and racism in America, as well as the controversial clearing of protesters from Lafayette Square in Washington, D.C., last week.

While Biden didn't address vice presidential speculation – he and his campaign have appeared content to wait well into the summer before naming a running mate – Biden did generously praise Harris.

"She’s been a fighter and a principled leader and I know because I’ve seen her up close, and I’ve seen her in the trenches," Biden said of the senator.

There is no one on Biden's list who will make a difference in the election.

Does these signs lead to Harris being VP? Trump probably doesn't realize this, but I think it would be the best choice for HIS re-election. I have no doubt, that she would be a liability to Biden, though she is a good earner of Dem donors.

She couldn't obtain the black vote when she was running in the Primaries and her record on justice would be a major liability at a time when there is distrust of the system by the same people they need to vote for them. Just play the Gabbard clip over and over in attack ads, her own silence during the tongue lashing, and she will lose 20% of those even considering choosing her. All while Trump can talk about justice reform, not empty platitudes.

Maybe this is all smoke and mirrors. I was one who thought he couldn't choose her if he thought he had a chance in 2020.

Presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden raised $3.5 million Tuesday night in a virtual fundraiser hosted by former primary rival Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., one of the most talked-about contenders to be the former vice president's running mate.

The event, which was also co-hosted by California Lt. Gov. Eleni Kounalakis, was a virtual call with about 1,400 people joining. Biden and Harris addressed George Floyd's funeral and racism in America, as well as the controversial clearing of protesters from Lafayette Square in Washington, D.C., last week.

While Biden didn't address vice presidential speculation – he and his campaign have appeared content to wait well into the summer before naming a running mate – Biden did generously praise Harris.

"She’s been a fighter and a principled leader and I know because I’ve seen her up close, and I’ve seen her in the trenches," Biden said of the senator.

Can't see Biden getting past the "Defund Police" movement. Even more so if Harris were VP pick.

With Trump being so unfocused and undisciplined at times this close to an election, I'm not as certain as I once was that he can't lose. Right now, I do think Biden could have a chance, as crazy as that sounds. Trump has to get rallies going and has to mop up the floor with Biden during the debates.

Biden would have to have a series of episodes go his way with Trump hurting himself along the way, and, Biden choosing the right VP if he wants to have a chance, that's for certain. Many voters will be voting on the VP pick rather than him.

With Trump being so unfocused and disciplined at times this close to an election, I'm not as certain as I once was, and I think Biden could have a chance, as crazy as that sounds. He'd have to have a series of problems with Trump hurting him, and, him choosing the right VP, that's for certain. Many voters will be voting on that pick rather than him.

Trump is doing what he's always done - toying with media and pointing out Democrat nonsense, then proceeding as he sees fit.

He is not unfocused, and I believe the piano is about to drop on the Democrats' heads all the way from the 38th floor.

I support Joe Biden's pick of Kamala Harris as his VP running mate. That would be an early Christmas for me. Do it Joe.
:laughing0301:

The only better choice I can imagine for Biden's VP pick that would make me happier is Maxine Waters.

"I've seen her up close...." Fucking HILARIOUS. I bet 'Fingers' can smell Harris.

I feel the silent majority will add more votes for Trump. Leaders in communities who aren’t elected and people who are afraid to say so. I hope they do.

REPs are telling the LIB pollsters they are going to vote for Biden.
Classic 'rope-a-dope'. worked in 2016.
The better Biden's poll numbers are the less DEM voters will bother voting for Biden.
Remember. Voters will not be voting for or against Biden. They will be voting for whoever Biden picks for VP.
Stacy can eat a whole water buffalo for lunch.
You all want her farting in the Oval office after lunch?

I credit you with an OP that didn't ask for the typical racist bullshit the racist TRASH Trumpanzees predictably posted.

But Harris didn't crack the black vote in the primaries because it is typically the older black voters, and Biden has them sewn up. And that is why he's the nominee. And both Harris and Mayor Pete have raised money for Biden, so credit them with unity.

Klobacher is pretty much the face of the Minny cops. Bernie can't get the black vote because. ….. he doesn't give a shit. As evidence by his no shows. His supporters are more interested in getting Biden to endorse their 20 trillion green plan, which as about a much support from the traditional black dem voters as does Moscow Mitch.

THE REAL ISSUE is how does Biden get younger black voters. Some actually voted for the Burn. Although, I suspect neither near octogenarian has much appeal. Harris has done her mea culpa on her years as CA's AG, and she's actually proposing police reform, criminal justice reform. But I'm just not sure the dems really have any possible candidate to get these younger voters. Atlanta's mayor is, imo, impressive, but Biden needs someone who will be the de facto dem 2024 nominee on June 2020. The dems might just have to go with surrogates

Forum List

Back