Amazon labor in New York votes to UNIONIZE and will become a Uinion

Divide up the money in America??

What a fkng schmuck!

Just work a little harder and you will be a billionaire too!
Ok so here's a question for you. What's the amount of money per year that you feel is a fair amount that every US citizen is entitled to for being a US citizen. Without that how can we know how much wealth the country has to generate each year to pay them.

What They Have to Do to Get a Good Job Has Nothing to Do With Doing a Good Job

The third explanation, suppressed by our shallow professional commentators, is that the corpies outsourced because they are mentally inferior, smug, and ignorant.

So they are incapable of making a profit except through low wages. They climb a crooked ladder to get to wherever they wind up in the Terminal Capitalism hierarchy. Birth and brown-nosing, not brains, are rewarded in this collapsing system.
Well maybe you can answer your own question. How often do you shop at Walmart?

Well maybe you can answer your own question. How often do you shop at Walmart?
I can see the day when America is forced to place sanctions on China by eliminating all the Chinese made goods from the world's Walmarts.

I can see the day when America is forced to place sanctions on China by eliminating all the Chinese made goods from the world's Walmarts.
I'm sure that the Chinese people see this day coming. China has so much of a head start on forethought over this nation I'm not sure the United States can ever catch up. They are too concerned with putting skirts on men and making sure some 110 lb transgender female convert to male hormones gets her place on the battlefield so she can be slaughtered by a masculine 250 lb enemy soldier. They are more concerned with corrupting the morals of four year old children
than they are keeping an eye on the potential tyrants of this world. As this once great nation slowly but surely boils in its frog pot water gradually falling asleep to the dangers of the planet around them the Chinese dragon is only just now beginning to wake up in real Ernst. For a hungry Dragon there's nothing quite as tasty as a freshly boiled frog for a wake up snack.

thanks but I gotta say I'm so very confused.
I use it as a measuring stick of people's financial responsibility.
$4 a day is about $120 a month that could be invested. I find almost without exception that people who complain about being broke spend a couple hundred dollars a month at Dunkin' donuts. It's an exceptionally good measuring stick.

I use it as a measuring stick of people's financial responsibility.
$4 a day is about $120 a month that could be invested. I find almost without exception that people who complain about being broke spend a couple hundred dollars a month at Dunkin' donuts. It's an exceptionally good measuring stick.
LOL fair. My wife and I retired before she was 40 and I was 50. We figured it out pretty early. Luckily.

Great to see Amazon workers getting their due for once.

Yeah maybe. OTOH I realize that maybe Amazon has been very unfair to their workers. But then, no one is keep you there working for them.

But my experience is that in a few years, as all unions do, this one will backfire too, with demands which outpace productivity, the end result being higher costs to the consumer and a drop in business and revenue for the company.

But then, I can hardly frown on anything hurting Jeff Bezos.

Yeah maybe. OTOH I realize that maybe Amazon has been very unfair to their workers. But then, no one is keep you there working for them.

But my experience is that in a few years, as all unions do, this one will backfire too, with demands which outpace productivity, the end result being higher costs to the consumer and a drop in business and revenue for the company.

But then, I can hardly frown on anything hurting Jeff Bezos.
Hostess company....

I have no doubt that CEO and other execs took pay increases which didnt help. But that's not what sunk hostess either.

Their debt was half a billion dollars, according to that article. It wasnt the CEO's pay that put them in that much debt. 18k employees, making 20/hour 800/week, 41,600/year is 750 mil a year in salary. Doesnt count fringe, and taxes, insurance, etc the company had to pay out to employ all those people. That's alot of "dough"...

Forum List

Back