I Decided To Switch To Democrat

True, but at least a lot of them are leaving the democratic party to be independents.

Oh yeah and I was speaking in general on this board they're too stupid to realize that they're all a bunch of sheep following Bidedumb for no reason at all,.. not in real life as sometimes they change political parties but not normally.

The most important thing isn't your party, it's getting rid of these Democrat majorities whose policies are transforming our country into a poor, uneducated, lawless shithole.

Yeah, because even democrats are sick and tired of Bidedumb.

We don’t want you

You couldn’t pass the intelligence test

Oh yeah and I was speaking in general on this board they're too stupid to realize that they're all a bunch of sheep following Bidedumb for no reason at all,.. not in real life as sometimes they change political parties but not normally.

I wonder how many democrats would rather fight than switch due to TDS, how many of them really support the Far Left agenda, or are afraid to say otherwise? What happens if the GOP wins the Congress majorities in November and then Trump gets re-elected in 2024, as I suspect is likely? Trump can't run again after that, so he's gone; what happens to the national democratic party? Do they split? Do they change their platform to a more moderate stance? AOC will have a shit-fit if that happens.

Sorry toots, but we have enough assholes of our own and don’t need any new ones.

Try again next year.

I figured you would have had to change your handle again. LOL

I just became a Blue Dog.

:cheers2:

1536856649-bc.jpg

Forum List

Back