Amazing what the Clintons managed to survive

Is she locked up yet?

Because, I mean, I was sure it was going to happen.
She's not locked up yet just because Deep State is backing her. And when she starts testifying the thread will lead to a lot of well-known and "respectable" people in Congress and Secret Services as well as to ex-presidents and their administrations.

Last edited:
Like everyone else, they will get old and spend time reflecting on their own personal foibles.

Time levels all playing fields.

If it wasn't for the loyalty of the MSM for every democrat, the Clintons would have been laughed out of Washington D.C. Imagine bombing freaking Europe when you get caught molesting an intern? What administration could survive that? American (NATO) bombers killed an estimated 5,000 people and bombed the cosmopolitan city of Belgrade to cause the surrender of one person who mysteriously died in custody.

Is she locked up yet?

Because, I mean, I was sure it was going to happen.
She's not locked up yet just because Deep State is backing her. And when she starts testifying the thread will lead to a lot of well-known and "respectable" people in Congress and Secret Services as well as to ex-presidents and their administrations.
Sad but you could be right. The Clintons have traveled a very questionable road with many people who have died. You can type their name in and loads of criminal acts fill the screen. The Deep state goes deeper when you "follow the money" and much of it come from a long list of Non profit foundations that are nothing more than super PAKs and Commie based. I have spend hours reading her Emails and she followed orders of George Soros and other in matters dealing with things that only Nation should be dealing in. Take a look.

....the Clinton's put into perspective how insane the MSM/leftists/etc are in attacking Trump and wanting him out

Forum List

Back