If the Dems take the House, Maxine Waters becomes head of the . . .

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
. . . Financial Services Committee.

She will have the power to subpoena Trump's bank records.

She could subpoena his tax records, but I do not if that would stand up.

Is 'sub-poena' latin for grabbing some ones' balls? Sounds like sexual harassment to me.

I doubt if the "financial services committee" has the power to subpoena the President's bank records. Keep fanticising about overthrowing the results of the election lefties. At least it keeps you from breaking windows or torching cars.

If Democrats take over the House of Representatives we are going to see a redefining of the world 'investigation'. They are going to cram that shit so far and hard back down Trump's and the Republican throat their sphincters will hurt. And yes Trump's finances will become public and action regarding the emoluments clause will begin in earnest.

If Democrats take over the House of Representatives we are going to see a redefining of the world 'investigation'. They are going to cram that shit so far and hard back down Trump's and the Republican throat their sphincters will hurt. And yes Trump's finances will become public and action regarding the emoluments clause will begin in earnest.

Go ahead.

It would be good to see the democrats do that.

If Trump goes, Pence takes his place. He'll have two full terms after that.

And you'll wish Trump was back in office.

But you keep making your macho bullshit statements.

They all say the same thing: "We are suffering major butthurt because we are getting another conservative justice on the SCOTUS and we can't do anything about it."

We've already seen it redefined to mean staging a coup against a lawfully elected president, you fucking douchebag.

Prep H apparently has a side-effect causing delusional democrats to think winning control of the House makes them above the law like Brock Hussaine and Crooked Hillary's "intelligence agencies." Just a reminder, the "insurance policy" has exposed the fake intelligence agencies and fake news networks MSNBC and CNN, and American citizens patiently await the treasonous democrats to be prosecuted.

if the dems do take the house you can count of them telling Trump to go screw himself the next time he tries to add $9.5 TRILLION DOLLARS to the deficit.

Interesting Siete, a hardcore democrat if I am not mistaken, is not confident the mental cases will take the House! ;)

Forum List

Back