am i doomed to hell?

What? What could you do? Deny that there are behaviors which naturally lead to success?

No.

You said that. Not I.
Actually it was a question and not a statement.

It should be pretty obvious to everyone that there are behaviors which naturally lead to success and behaviors which naturally lead to failure.

It’s self evident, don’t you think?

How did we get into this convoluted stuff?
You questioned why man falls when he becomes proud.

Did I?

I'm getting amnesia, quick.
He said there is nothing worse than a man getting close to death and being obscure...

No.

You said that. Not I.

It should be pretty obvious to everyone that there are behaviors which naturally lead to success and behaviors which naturally lead to failure.

Did I?

He said there is nothing worse than a man getting close to death and being obscure...
Is that how you felt the day after Sirloin Stockade?

Did I?

Nope not at all.

Did I?

Nope not at all.
Me neither.

It’s funny to me when other people think they understand.

Often times ignorance is insolent.

Did I?

Nope not at all.
Me neither.

Hell, you advertise it whether you are aware of it or not..

No.

Jesus The Christ, God in the form of The Son of God willingly left His throne descended to Earth, to pay the price for Adam’s fall and for The Sins of All mankind.

The wages of sin are death and The Messiah,The Lamb of God foretold to come by the prophets. Messiah Bin Joseph, (the suffering savior) allowed himself to be falsely accused, falsely convicted, and falsely crucified on The Cross.

He died to pay for the sins of All makind, even those that crucified Him. But because there was no sin in Him, the sentence was unjust. He was therefore able to descend to Hell, not to suffer eternal punishment for sin but to conquer Hell, and Death, and confiscate the keys to The Pit.

And because there was no sin in Him, His payment for sin could be transferred as a payment for All mankind. The ransom being paid...On The Third Day He was Resurrected, taught the disciples, shown Himself to many people and ascended to Heaven.

He will return as Messiah Bin David (The Warrior Messiah) on Judgment Day and during The Battle of Armageddon He will make final War on Lucifer, the god of this world, who by deception, sits upon Adam’s throne, and make War withThe Beast, and False Prophet, and He will cast them and their armies in to The Pit for 1,000 years, hand over The Throne of Adam to Adam, who will deny it, and ask The Lord to sit upon it. War will be No More.

The Heavenly Jerusalem will descend upon Israel and Christ will reign over a thousand years of perfect peace called the Millennial Reign of Christ. He will sit in judgment over sinners and saints and separate the wheat from the chaff, and cast the chaff to the fire.

Then after 1,000 years, Satan-Lucifer will be loosed once more and mankind will be asked to make one more final choice as to whom they’d rather serve.

Then Eternity, and Time will be no more.

If you believe that, believe God The Son of God died for your sins, was resurrected and will return....

If you have faith in that, you can never go to Hell. You can never die, and you will be reunited with every friend and family member of yours that died with that faith in their heart.

No other God has ever died for His people, His Children, Jew and Gentile.

There is no other God, but The Creator who loves man like this.

You can follow small gods, which are false gods, or no god at all, but only One divested Himself of his Heavenly Power to suffer as a man, live as a man, toil as a man, and die as a man for you.

He could have commanded entire battalions of Angels to defend Him, to pull Him down from that Cross, but instead He wore that shame like a badge of honor upon his shredded back for you.

But because He was not man alone, death could not hold Him. He was God in The Flesh, God with Us, Emanuel.

And if God be for you who can be against you?

Not even Death and Hell can defeat The Divine Love and Forgiveness of God.

Some of you know, i am a fairly close descendent of an ashkenazi jew. Only jew i know of in my family, so she slept out of her bloodline. Musta been a whore.. or she got raped by god like Mary..
anyways...
The ashkenazi tribe was the majority of rome when jesus died. So, i believe my ancestors killed jesus.
Since we all know the illogical mentality of the abrahamic god, am i doomed for the sins of my ancestors? We all know how god feels about that shit...
Should i be scared for my soul?

Last edited:
No.

You said that. Not I.

Did I?

He sent me into a comatose trance.

It's Saturday. I might recover. If I practice mindfulness.

Did I?

Nope not at all.
Me neither.

Hell, you advertise it whether you are aware of it or not..
^ dunning effect

Laughing leads to crying.

And idolatry lead to death.. I certainly don't give a shit.

You'll never see me praying on my knees for special favors from God in front of a block of wood or eating a cracker for spiritual life.

I'm not stupid. It is funny though.
Again... when I want the opinion of a religiously intolerant bigot about my faith you will be the first one I ask.

When I care about what you say, I'll let you know. You are a sinner. a weasel and a jerk.

Maybe you should go to confession to ask a priest to tell God for you that you are very sorry for your sins and then to show God and everyone alive just how sorry you really are you can get down on your knees and worship the lifeless work of human hands and then eat it, because Jesus the Son of almighty God said "Eat this" , and you must obey.

You claim to be a believer, so you have to....You don't know what the hell he meant or why Jesus would say such a thing but, who cares? Right? You claim to love Jesus, you peddle and eat the flesh of God, so you are in line for many fine presents and gifts in paradise when you die. The deal of a lifetime. God doesn't care what you believe as long as you believe! Woo hoo! You have faith and I don't know what I am missing.

Woe is me.

I'm sure that God is very impressed with your daily demonstrations of contrition, faith, love, and devotion.

I am.

You have your reward already!
Yes, I am a sinner. I never claimed otherwise. But I am not a religiously intolerant bigot like you. I am more than happy for others to worship God in the manner and practice that works best for them.

Yeah I know.. You accept all sorts of bullshit and so you expect people to accept yours, but you never take a stand on the truth. What a guy!

So here I am worshipping God in the manner that I choose, in spirit and in truth, but for some mysterious reason that's completely unacceptable intolerant bigotry to you.

Should I feel bad about myself when the lies of a liar are exposed by the truth? Did I go too far?

lol...I'm sorry.

I was just showing other people how what you say and do has contributed to your declining mental function.

I really didn't mean for you to think that I wanted you to stop eating Jesus and lying in the name of the Lord..

If you want to become and antisemitic idolator because you love Jesus so much, I fully support your decision and your God given right to flail around in fire lake before you die the second death.
I, unlike you, am perfectly happy with others believing whatever it is they want to believe. So I don’t expect anyone to accept anything. You on the other hand are an intolerant religious bigot of the first order. You are everything that is what other people say is wrong with religion. Which is really odd because you say you don’t have a religion, right?

I constantly stand for truth. For instance I argue that morals are not relative. That morals cannot be anything we want them to be. And that not all behaviors lead to equal outcomes. That some behaviors naturally lead to order and harmony while other behaviors naturally lead to disorder and chaos. And that God created the universe from nothing and that man is a product of that creation. That man arose from that creation. That man is a creature. And that there is nothing special about any of us. And that the spirit of God is in everyone just waiting for us to make a move towards him. And that things like confession, forgiveness, thankfulness and praising God have practical applications in this life. And that it is the journey not the destination that is important. And that anyone who believes they are good isn’t.

What’s your message?

And idolatry lead to death.. I certainly don't give a shit.

You'll never see me praying on my knees for special favors from God in front of a block of wood or eating a cracker for spiritual life.

I'm not stupid. It is funny though.
Again... when I want the opinion of a religiously intolerant bigot about my faith you will be the first one I ask.

When I care about what you say, I'll let you know. You are a sinner. a weasel and a jerk.

Maybe you should go to confession to ask a priest to tell God for you that you are very sorry for your sins and then to show God and everyone alive just how sorry you really are you can get down on your knees and worship the lifeless work of human hands and then eat it, because Jesus the Son of almighty God said "Eat this" , and you must obey.

You claim to be a believer, so you have to....You don't know what the hell he meant or why Jesus would say such a thing but, who cares? Right? You claim to love Jesus, you peddle and eat the flesh of God, so you are in line for many fine presents and gifts in paradise when you die. The deal of a lifetime. God doesn't care what you believe as long as you believe! Woo hoo! You have faith and I don't know what I am missing.

Woe is me.

I'm sure that God is very impressed with your daily demonstrations of contrition, faith, love, and devotion.

I am.

Yes, I am a sinner. I never claimed otherwise. But I am not a religiously intolerant bigot like you. I am more than happy for others to worship God in the manner and practice that works best for them.

Yeah I know.. You accept all sorts of bullshit and so you expect people to accept yours, but you never take a stand on the truth. What a guy!

So here I am worshipping God in the manner that I choose, in spirit and in truth, but for some mysterious reason that's completely unacceptable intolerant bigotry to you as if the truth isn't the truth and a lie isn't a lie.

Should I feel bad about myself when the lies of a liar are exposed by the truth? Did I go too far?

lol...I'm sorry.

I was just showing other people how what you say and do has contributed to your declining mental function.

I really didn't mean for you to think that I wanted you to stop eating Jesus and lying in the name of the Lord..

If you want to become and antisemitic idolator because you love Jesus so much, I fully support your decision and your God given right to flail around in fire lake before you die the second death.
I, unlike you, am perfectly happy with others believing whatever it is they want to believe. So I don’t expect anyone to accept anything. You on the other hand are an intolerant religious bigot of the first order. You are everything that is what other people say is wrong with religion. Which is really odd because you say you don’t have a religion, right?

I constantly stand for truth. For instance I argue that morals are not relative. That morals cannot be anything we want them to be. And that not all behaviors lead to equal outcomes. That some behaviors naturally lead to order and harmony while other behaviors naturally lead to disorder and chaos. And that God created the universe from nothing and that man is a product of that creation. That man arose from that creation. That man is a creature. And that there is nothing special about any of us. And that the spirit of God is in everyone just waiting for us to make a move towards him. And that things like confession, forgiveness, thankfulness and praising God have practical applications in this life. And that it is the journey not the destination that is important. And that anyone who believes they are good isn’t.

What’s your message?
You accept all sorts of bullshit and so you expect people to accept yours, but you never take a stand on the truth. What a guy!

So here I am worshipping God in the manner that I choose, in Spirit and in truth, but for some mysterious reason that's completely unacceptable intolerant bigotry to you.

Should I feel bad about myself when the lies of a liar are exposed by the truth? Should I feel bad for you? Did I go too far?

lol...I'm sorry. Please forgive me.

I was just showing other people how what you say and do has contributed to your demonstrably declining mental function and obvious thought disorders.

If you want to become an antisemitic idolator for the rest of your life and celebrate the torture and death of Jesus every Sunday because you love God so much, I fully support your decision and your God given right as an American to flail around in fire lake before you die the second death.

I really couldn't care less. Believe that.

"He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; he who lives by the sword shall die by the sword."

Bottoms up!

:wine:

Last edited:

Woe is me.

I am.

So here I am worshipping God in the manner that I choose, in spirit and in truth, but for some mysterious reason that's completely unacceptable intolerant bigotry to you as if the truth isn't the truth and a lie isn't a lie.

lol...I'm sorry.

What’s your message?
You accept all sorts of bullshit and so you expect people to accept yours, but you never take a stand on the truth. What a guy!

So here I am worshipping God in the manner that I choose, in Spirit and in truth, but for some mysterious reason that's completely unacceptable intolerant bigotry to you.

Should I feel bad about myself when the lies of a liar are exposed by the truth? Should I feel bad for you? Did I go too far?

I was just showing other people how what you say and do has contributed to your demonstrably declining mental function and obvious thought disorders.

If you want to become an antisemitic idolator for the rest of your life and celebrate the torture and death of Jesus every Sunday because you love God so much, I fully support your decision and your God given right as an American to flail around in fire lake before you die the second death.

"He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; he who lives by the sword shall die by the sword."

Bottoms up!

Your so called worshiping God is telling others they aren’t doing it right. It is literally the only thing you do.

Woe is me.

I am.

lol...I'm sorry.

What’s your message?

Bottoms up!

Do you believe God created the universe?

Woe is me.

I am.

lol...I'm sorry.

What’s your message?

Bottoms up!

Do you believe the spirit of God is in everyone?

Woe is me.

I am.

lol...I'm sorry.

What’s your message?

Bottoms up!

Do you believe morals can be anything man wants them to be?

Woe is me.

I am.

lol...I'm sorry.

What’s your message?

Bottoms up!

Do you believe there are behaviors which naturally lead to order and harmony?

Woe is me.

I am.

lol...I'm sorry.

What’s your message?

Bottoms up!

Do you believe there are behaviors which naturally lead to disorder and chaos?

Woe is me.

I am.

lol...I'm sorry.

What’s your message?

Bottoms up!

Ya, yours.

lol...I'm sorry.

What’s your message?

Bottoms up!

Ya, yours.
Sometimes.

Forum List

Back