Alt Right Rejoices at Donald Trump’s Steve Bannon Hire

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
What is the "Alt Right" you ask?

Look at all the bigoted trolls who slither around USMB, the losers and homophobes who post articles from Breitbart (shitdump) regularly.

THEY are the Alt Right.

The shit eaters. The pig fuckers.

The scum of the earth we wish we could erase from America.

They are the hemorrhoids on the asshole of America.

....and they couldn't be happier about Bannon running Donny's show.

And, honestly, I'm happy to. It will get ugly and and American politics will hit a new low, but he'll be handing the White House AND Senate to Hillary/Dems.

White nationalists today invest a lot of energy worrying about growing Hispanic and Muslim populations in the U.S. Turns out, Breitbart News spends a lot of time worrying about those things, too. And in Bannon, they see a media-friendly, ethno-nationalist fellow traveler.

You White Nationalist ass clowns can circle jerk your hate all you want, meanwhile, we'll get our country back and humiliate your standard bearer.

What is the "Alt Right" you ask?

Look at all the bigoted trolls who slither around USMB, the losers and homophobes who post articles from Breitbart (shitdump) regularly.

THEY are the Alt Right.

The shit eaters. The pig fuckers.

The scum of the earth we wish we could erase from America.

They are the hemorrhoids on the asshole of America.

....and they couldn't be happier about Bannon running Donny's show.

And, honestly, I'm happy to. It will get ugly and and American politics will hit a new low, but he'll be handing the White House AND Senate to Hillary/Dems.

White nationalists today invest a lot of energy worrying about growing Hispanic and Muslim populations in the U.S. Turns out, Breitbart News spends a lot of time worrying about those things, too. And in Bannon, they see a media-friendly, ethno-nationalist fellow traveler.

You White Nationalist ass clowns can circle jerk your hate all you want, meanwhile, we'll get our country back and humiliate your standard bearer.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Bannon mocked President Donald Trump’s eldest son and son-in-law for taking the meeting in hopes of acquiring dirt on Hillary Clinton, Trump’s political opponent in the 2016 presidential race, as first revealed by The New York Times in July.

“The three senior guys in the campaign thought it was a good idea to meet with a foreign government inside Trump Tower in the conference room on the 25th floor — with no lawyers,” Bannon told Wolff, according to The Guardian, which obtained a copy of the book.

He continued, “Even if you thought that this was not treasonous, or unpatriotic, or bad shit, and I happen to think it’s all of that, you should have called the FBI immediately.”

Steve Bannon Calls Trump Tower Meeting With Russians 'Treasonous': Report | HuffPost

This just in from the huffingpuffington post...

Forum List

Back