Steve Bannon slams Ron DeSantis for "cheap shot" against Donald Trump re: Stormy

Dude, the childish acting is why people love Trump. They claim it makes him a fighter and all sort of stupid other shit.
Really? :rolleyes:

giphy.gif

It's just awful how these bullies use their media power to squash any kind of perceived, Not Walking the Line ...of Lock Step. :eek: Anyone, at all who differs in any way, are their enemies, till death.
Didn’t you want the unvaxxed quarantined or imprisoned?

Dude, the childish acting is why people love Trump.

Says who? Look, Trump accomplished many things in office against withering attack from BOTH sides of the isle. His ego, and seeming inability to ignore these attacks didn't stop him from that...

If you take Covid out of the picture, he was arguably one of the most successful Republican Presidents...It would have been amazing if Democrats, and the RINO republicans had decided to work with him....Think of it....Something could have been achieved on immigration/dreamers, even more manufacturing interests could have come home, and more achievements like opportunity zones lifting Black communities up....to mention a few...But, people that just couldn't get past the childish, and acted just as childishly in return, harmed this nation, and continue to do so...

They claim it makes him a fighter and all sort of stupid other shit.
Well, one thing that Republican's haven't mastered like Democrats have is the ability to hold their caucus together, and move toward their goals in a block, making even the slightest majority able to pass through the ridiculous. In addition, the ability through messaging, (MSM news outlets in unison) is remarkable...We see that some things we see with our own eyes, and have on video, are dismissed by Democrats as though these events never happened...That is dangerous to me...Controlling a narrative is what despots, and authoritarians rely on to control the masses...BOTH sides should be repulsed by this in our country.

Says who? Look, Trump accomplished many things in office against withering attack from BOTH sides of the isle. His ego, and seeming inability to ignore these attacks didn't stop him from that...

If you take Covid out of the picture, he was arguably one of the most successful Republican Presidents...It would have been amazing if Democrats, and the RINO republicans had decided to work with him....Think of it....Something could have been achieved on immigration/dreamers, even more manufacturing interests could have come home, and more achievements like opportunity zones lifting Black communities up....to mention a few...But, people that just couldn't get past the childish, and acted just as childishly in return, harmed this nation, and continue to do so...

Well, one thing that Republican's haven't mastered like Democrats have is the ability to hold their caucus together, and move toward their goals in a block, making even the slightest majority able to pass through the ridiculous. In addition, the ability through messaging, (MSM news outlets in unison) is remarkable...We see that some things we see with our own eyes, and have on video, are dismissed by Democrats as though these events never happened...That is dangerous to me...Controlling a narrative is what despots, and authoritarians rely on to control the masses...BOTH sides should be repulsed by this in our country.
What our fauxbertarian poseur fails to recognize is that the late great Harry Browne called what happened to Trump, way back in 1996.

He was asked what would happen if he got elected and members of congress refused to work with him...He stated (I'm paraphrasing here) that the political battle would then be joined, and the nation could see the board clearly, as to which republicans did or didn't actually mean what they said about spending and bureaucratic bloat when campaigning, and which democrats did or didn't really believe all the swill they spew about civil liberties and such.

But these prescient little things are of little value to the knee-jerk haters.

If you take Covid out of the picture, he was arguably one of the most successful Republican Presidents..

If you take the iceberg out of the picture the Capitan of the Titanic had a most successful voyage.

Surely you can do better than thinking Biden would have done better?

Of course he would not have. Where did you get the idea I thought such a thing, did I even mention Biden?

I love this shit, someone took a dig at Trump and his followers lose their shit, while defending to their dying breath Trump doing the same thing to everyone that dares not bow down to him.
I think Governor DeSantis took umbrage at President Trump for defending himself against the DeSantis backstab at the very man who supported him for governor when he was not well-known. His inexperience in politics is on display. I hope he grows up soon and realizes it pays to be supportive to those who supported him when he was just a flower on the wall.

Forum List

Back