Almost entire Saints coaching staff tests positive for Covid

I'm not a medical expert not have I ever had one so I have no need to be the site expert.
Why do you think you need to be a medical expert to understand why the flu vaccine is less than bulletproof most years?

Why do you think you need to be a medical expert to understand why the flu vaccine is less than bulletproof most years?

Because that is what I said from the beginning. It's odd how many times someone agree's with my point but still feel they must present an argument even though they are agreeing with me.

It seems they should have some info on how well natural immunity protects us by now. Doesn't sound like many people are getting it again, but i haven't seen solid numbers.

it will continue to mutate, no matter if we all have it or all get vaccined.
Uh, no, that's not true. The mutation rate is directly related to the transmission rate. The faster it's passed around, the faster it mutates. If we actually get herd immunity, it will effectively go away.

Uh, no, that's not true. The mutation rate is directly related to the transmission rate. The faster it's passed around, the faster it mutates. If we actually get herd immunity, it will effectively go away.
Corona Virus has been around for a long time…this is merely a mutate of it. Virus mutate to stay alive

That’s not real. Especially given how narrow the immunity we are generating via the vaccine. If anything the vaccines will drive mutation of the virus by exerting tremendous evolutionary pressure on a very small part of the virus.

Forum List

Back