Almost entire Saints coaching staff tests positive for Covid

The FULLY VACCINATED Saints coaching staff has tested positive for Covid including one player.

Apparently the vaccines just don't work.

I guess the others wore triple masks ?

So if the other 25 teams that are vaccinated are fine that would be irrelevant?

Again, a vaccine has never meant no one who received that vaccine would ever contract what you are vaccinated against.

I do not support mandatory vaccines. I do not trust Fauci at all BUT when you post ignorant things it does not help.

Vaccine's do not mean no one will be infected. Those who push vaccines' also note that you can still get Covid, it also means according the argument that you are more likely to not have as bad of symptoms so in your eyes, if all the coaches only have minor systems,, does that mean it worked?
I just love watching your spins,,

tell me who of those other teams spent all day long with these coachs??

whats that?? none of them,,
I will note that some other teams have had the same issue,, georgia bulldogs is one if them,,

and your claim the vaccine doesnt mean you wont get it goes against the left narrative...

I just love watching your spins,,

tell me who of those other teams spent all day long with these coachs??

whats that?? none of them,,
I will note that some other teams have had the same issue,, georgia bulldogs is one if them,,

and your claim the vaccine doesnt mean you wont get it goes against the left narrative...

No it does not. I'm not the one trying to spin. I've been clear that I DO NOT support mandatory vaccine's. I'm just not willing to misrepresent what vaccine's are and how they work.

No it does not. I'm not the one trying to spin. I've been clear that I DO NOT support mandatory vaccine's. I'm just not willing to misrepresent what vaccine's are and how they work.
I never said anything about it being mandatory so why are you spinning into that??

this vaccine clearly doesnt work as a vaccine and why the CDC changed the definition of vaccines to meet this nonvaccine,,,

People who get the smaoll pox vaccine never get small poxs

Right now people aren't getting smallpox vaccines but those who still need protected from it are told they should get a booster every 3 years. (such as lab workers)

Apparently they don't work 100% of the time.

Of course knew that going in. We also knew they'd be less effective against the delta variant. But this is politics, so equivocation carries the day!
Who claimed that they work 100% of the time?

The FULLY VACCINATED Saints coaching staff has tested positive for Covid including one player.

The NFL needs to get with Science and end this stupid policy of benching people who test positive. If you get vaccinated you will test positive. Positive does not mean you are sick.

SO? They will also all test positive for mumps, measles, chicken pox....etc...etc....etc..... So what?

In the lefty paranoid world of Faux Pandemics and the hysteria associated with it, this means that every Saints Player is a potential threat to the entirety of humanity and must forfeit their next game, and the fans also have to get reimbursed for that game as their won't be a game.

Can't be too careful now can you?

All Fans that attended the last Saints game as well as all The Saints Staff and Players must be quarantined in a Concentration.....err Wellness Camp for 14 days!

Forum List

Back