Almost entire Saints coaching staff tests positive for Covid

I bet not one Saints coach dies or gets seriously dick

libs are afraid of their own shadows

So if the other 25 teams that are vaccinated are fine that would be irrelevant?

Again, a vaccine has never meant no one who received that vaccine would ever contract what you are vaccinated against.

I do not support mandatory vaccines. I do not trust Fauci at all BUT when you post ignorant things it does not help.

Vaccine's do not mean no one will be infected. Those who push vaccines' also note that you can still get Covid, it also means according the argument that you are more likely to not have as bad of symptoms so in your eyes, if all the coaches only have minor systems,, does that mean it worked?
At first they claimed it would stop covid.

The FULLY VACCINATED Saints coaching staff has tested positive for Covid including one player.

Apparently the vaccines just don't work.

Now they really have immunity

Maybe we need a shot every month for life

I bet not one Saints coach dies or gets seriously dick

libs are afraid of their own shadows
seriously dick, are the saints gay?

vwc3of9t0qn71.jpg

I did....you literally compared it to the flu. I've heard that comparison many times before myself

I clearly said that vaccines do NOT guarantee you will not get whatever you are being vaccinated for and used the flu as an example. I could have used anything. ie: shingles.

I clearly said that vaccines do NOT guarantee you will not get whatever you are being vaccinated for and used the flu as an example. I could have used anything. ie: shingles.
is it as effective as the shingles vaccine?

I don’t think you understand why the flu vaccine doesn’t always work very well

Forum List

Back