Almost entire Saints coaching staff tests positive for Covid

we have a tornado alert on that one,,
if thats true why did the CDC have to change the definition to allow this one to be called a vaccine??

I don't know what the CDC did. Whatever they did does not change how vaccines work.

I don't know what the CDC did. Whatever they did does not change how vaccines work.
OH MY GOD!!!

you dont know what they did but still have the nerve to make an ass of yourself,,,

we arent talking about other vaccines we are talking about this one,

what they did was change what a vaccine does so this one meets the criteria,,

what that means is this one doesnt do what vaccines have done before it,,,

and you wonder why you are nothing more than the retarded kid in the back of the bus,,

OH MY GOD!!!

you dont know what they did but still have the nerve to make an ass of yourself,,,

we arent talking about other vaccines we are talking about this one,

what they did was change what a vaccine does so this one meets the criteria,,

what that means is this one doesnt do what vaccines have done before it,,,

and you wonder why you are nothing more than the retarded kid in the back of the bus,,

You are simply ranting and not addressing what I've said.

Vaccines are for spreading the virus. The Deep State knows this thing is slowing down and they do not want to give up their unconstitutional powers granted to them by placing many countries, regions and states in to a 'health care crisis' status.

They are effecting the changes they want by circumventing parliments, legislatures etc. etc. against The Will of The People.

Last edited:
So if the other 25 teams that are vaccinated are fine that would be irrelevant?
Yea sure, they are fine until they get WuFlu. They also get to deal with whatever long term health problems and side effects the vaccines have.

The FULLY VACCINATED Saints coaching staff has tested positive for Covid including one player.

Apparently the vaccines just don't work.

They couldn't have caught it from fans either because only the vaccinated were allowed in. Must be fake news. Surely the vaccines work, that's what Biden and the left have been telling us.

Forum List

Back